What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

This is a terrible idea - When islamists will come to power, they not only kill Muslims first, Shiah, sunni or any other kind, they will also seek to kill any others who will not submit to them - they are enemy seeking and enemy making - their view of the world is to cleanse it, there can be no one who is not one of them and live in peace.

best way to deal with the situation is to make them dead,to find out who is spreading this idea and make them dead, find out who is training them, and make them dead, find out who is financing them and make them dead - it is like a disease, it must be eradicated.
Effective solution, but too many killing and dead will make China looks like a bloody murder and it's very easy to push China as the enemy for Islam world.

I think the best and soft way is forcing each China Muslims to accept educations in Chinese School make sure most of young Muslims into normal University (not the religion school), and cut off religion relations with foreigns. This's China XinJing not some Islam Republic, force local Muslims learning in School and improve their living conditions, to end religious influence by using education and technology to replace religions in their mind from generations to generations.

China still need to watch carefully the West of China, at the same time still watch the North of some south Asia country. Chinese not fool and i had said it's a opened secret in China, we were watching local situations.

Problem is, we fight them over there so we don't need to fight them inside US. Now China have the same dilemma, you want to fight them at your home or you want to fight them where they at?

CIA don't need to get involve in this issue despite some member say it's clearly backed by the CIA. One thing you need to know about Muslim Extremism is, when they know they can move in and get their job done, there are MANY fellow Muslim fund them regardless if they know what the money is for. Muslim in Middle East is much, much more richer than the CIA, if the Extremist got their way, they will not lack the funding.

Of course you can blame the American on this matter, you will just got more bombs and violence falling over your head. I even heard one member here say the US fund the Pakistan Taliban ad train those separatist in China...LOL if we can do that, we don't need 10 years to find OBL ....

We did what we have to do, now it's probably time for
US has a very very good place, two big seas only two land neighbors, even so US is hard to avoid Mexican illegal immigrants; China has 14 land neighbors, 22800KM land boundary, hard to avoid illegal immigrants. In 2010.02.15, US drone killed 15 East Turkistan terrorists in Pak, I think China and US exchanged intelligence at that time

There is difference between self-burning and terrorism..

Believers are not Civilian?
Dalai lama allow innocent people to die ,is not terrorism?

Why Dalai lama dont self-burning?

June 7, 2007
George Bush Meets Rebiya Kadeer who a top leader of Xinjian Terrorists

And UN awarded Saddam Hussein with UNESCO Award.

Does that mean UN is behind the 1991 Kuwait Invasion By Iraq??

What's your point?

Believers are not Civilian?
Dalai lama allow innocent people to die ,is not terrorism?

Why Dalai lama dont self-burning?

Dalai Lama isn't the issue here. The topic is about some crazy fanatics going on a killing spree in your western province.

This is a terrible idea - When islamists will come to power, they not only kill Muslims first, Shiah, sunni or any other kind, they will also seek to kill any others who will not submit to them - they are enemy seeking and enemy making - their view of the world is to cleanse it, there can be no one who is not one of them and live in peace.

best way to deal with the situation is to make them dead,to find out who is spreading this idea and make them dead, find out who is training them, and make them dead, find out who is financing them and make them dead - it is like a disease, it must be eradicated.

we dont want our hands getting dirty.
better lead them killing each other, or let other power to clean them.
and get benifit form it.

What's your point?

USA also took lot of uyguhrs refugee into USA. and gave them protection
some of them are under National Endowment for Democracy

What's your point?

Xinjian Terrorists terrorist attacks from 1990.
George Bush Meets Rebiya Kadeer in 2007

Effective solution, but too many killing and dead will make China looks like a bloody murder and it's very easy to push China as the enemy for Islam world.

I think the best and soft way is forcing each China Muslims to accept educations in Chinese School make sure most of young Muslims into normal University (not the religion school), and cut off religion relations with foreigns. This's China XinJing not some Islam Republic, force local Muslims learning in School and improve their living conditions, to end religious influence by using education and technology to replace religions in their mind from generations to generations.

China still need to watch carefully the West of China, at the same time still watch the North of some south Asia country. Chinese not fool and i had said it's a opened secret in China, we were watching local situations.

You already know the source of this ideology - a every year ordinary Muslims go to Haj, and there they are waiting -- see I understand your point, you think that I must mean doing things like US likes to do, with a big bang - some times a big bang is good, but the financiers do not need big bang, there are not thousands, they are a handful, and if even 5 die in their sleep, the message to the rest is as loud as big bang

The issue is how to separate ordinary Muslims from Islamists - obviously the Islamists seek recruits, they seek young and impressionable men and women, if these young and impressionable are not too smart all the better, and if they have problems in their lives, that's very good -- because the Islamist enemy have a solution to all problems in the world --- next the islamist enemy need to provide indoctrination, and in Pakistani experience, Saudi financed religious schools are where this indoctrination takes place -- when this phase is complete the islamist enemy has to choose who can be stupid enough (committed to the cause) to get training with the goal that they will die at the end of the mission.

The Islamist enemy is a small number but the ordinary Muslims are a large number, if we go against the ordinary muslims, we will help the Islamist enemy, we will make it easier for this enemy to point to us as the problem, so to my thinking, the effort of all those who would want a peaceful world, should be to gather maximum intelligence and then like a doctor go after only those cells that cause the disease -

we dont want our hands getting dirty.
better lead them killing each other, or let other power to clean them.
and get benifit form it.

Then ask your friend and ally, Pakistan to help you - I am Pakistanis and I AM TELLING YOU THE Islamist enemy has killed 49000 and our Army (I really don't know whose army it really is) depends on China - China can have a big influence - this can save your countrymen and it will save Pakistani lives too

USA also took lot of uyguhrs refugee into USA. and gave them protection
some of them are under National Endowment for Democracy

lol, you are now claiming immigration is a crime, if you don't want those people to move to the US and get protected. There are probably about 10 millions things you can do. But no, you blame us from taking them in. What a high road your country took.

Xinjian Terrorists terrorist attacks from 1990.
George Bush Meets Rebiya Kadeer in 2007

Do you have any evidence that meeting is discussion or supporting terrorism? For all you know, Bush could have talk to Rebiya about her favourite color lol

But blame US all you wanted, soon enough if you don't stop those people and keep on blaming the US, they will find out killing ethic Han Chinese work way better than terrorist in their own home, by then you will have nothing you can do about it but again blaming US for this misfortune LOL

PRC has an obligation to look after its citizens. If your own citizens are standing up against you, it means they are not getting what they deserve. It is in PRC's own long term interest to allow freedom of religion and reforms in the XinJiang region,carry out economic development and create job opportunities. If PRC chooses the right of oppression,and not allowing its citizens their due rights, it is contradicting its own history.

I regret that bullshit from a Pakistani.

There are 20 Millions Muslims live in china.
Why 10 Millions Hui people never Terrorist attack.
Do you saw 10 Millions Uyghur Terrorist attack?

Never say that bullshit for a own 20 Millions Muslims Country.

When Terrorist attacks in Pakistan,Had We said bullshit that Government of Pakistan has an obligation to look after its citizens?

Do you have any evidence that meeting is discussion or supporting terrorism? For all you know, Bush could have talk to Rebiya about her favourite color lol

But blame US all you wanted, soon enough if you don't stop those people and keep on blaming the US, they will find out killing ethic Han Chinese work way better than terrorist in their own home, by then you will have nothing you can do about it but again blaming US for this misfortune LOL

:omghaha:If President of china to meet Osama bin Laden in 2007,they only talk about weather in meeting.
what do you think about it.

I regret that bullshit from a Pakistani.

There are 20 Millions Muslims live in china.
Why 10 Millions Hui people never Terrorist attack.
Do you saw 10 Millions Uyghur Terrorist attack?

Never say that bullshit for a own 20 Millions Muslims Country.

:omghaha:If President of china to meet Osama bin Laden in 2007,they only talk about weather in meeting.
what do you think about it.

how do you know no such meeting ever happen??

LOL:china:

China is slowly settling Han chinese is that area. Now thay are 40 % of population. Slowly they will be majority and this problem will vanish.

Back
Top Bottom