What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

Lets see if any Pakistanis will give you a honest answer to this question -- anyways, don't wait for their answer, treat all criminals the same, treat ideologies of hate the same way

no matter what, no matter what religion, extremism is bad, and must be stopped...

I found it funny on some member's comment here

When China got Jihaded, it's the American faults
When America got Jihaded, it's the American faults
When Russia got Jihaded, it's, you guess it, American faults again

Do we need to invade Tibet, Xinjian and Chechen to right our wrong? Say the word, we're there

RIP to the victim

June 7, 2007
George Bush Meets Rebiya Kadeer who a top leader of Xinjian Terrorists

China is run by their law not by religion...It is a athiet country...

yes, hope all muslims in china think this way.

but if it is true that according to the koran, muslims can not be controlled by other people.
I think the best solution is to creat a new muslim religion group for china.
there are already sunnite and shia and... we can creat a new muslim religion for our own muslim people.
the solution should be : we creat a new koran.

but if it is true that according to the koran, muslims can not be controlled by other people.
there are already sunnite and shia and... we can creat a new muslim religion for our own muslim people.
What a JOKE idea , LOL... it's impossible.

They already has one native Han Chinese.
Religion is personal matter and country can not be run by individual thinking.

This is a terrible idea - When islamists will come to power, they not only kill Muslims first, Shiah, sunni or any other kind, they will also seek to kill any others who will not submit to them - they are enemy seeking and enemy making - their view of the world is to cleanse it, there can be no one who is not one of them and live in peace.

best way to deal with the situation is to make them dead,to find out who is spreading this idea and make them dead, find out who is training them, and make them dead, find out who is financing them and make them dead - it is like a disease, it must be eradicated.

The search for Real, Real, Triple Real truth, for purity, is always trouble - balance is best

Back
Top Bottom