What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

If freedom of religion means freedom to bomb, to maim, to kill, to be insurrectionists, to wage war on humanity, then it is best that we have freedom from religion

This is what I mean when I say that very many no longer can distinguish between Islam and Islam-ism, between Islamist and Muslim -- the biggest loser from this deliberate confusion will be Islam and Muslims

what do you think about it.:rofl:

I will think it's nice of the Chinese Leader to lure OBL out, and drone strike time

What happen in the meeting does not matter, what matter is he shows.

lol, you are now claiming immigration is a crime, if you don't want those people to move to the US and get protected. There are probably about 10 millions things you can do. But no, you blame us from taking them in. What a high road your country took.

the Chechnya which is responsible for boston blast. was also under this "National Endowment for Democracy" project.
what a bulsht organisation is this "National Endowment for Democracy" which bring lot of dangerous poeple into your own country.

China is slowly settling Han chinese is that area. Now thay are 40 % of population. Slowly they will be majority and this problem will vanish.

Actually it will make the matter worse. China don't really care for those terrorist now bcause all they killed is their own kind, if you resettle a large portion of Han in, then the terrorist will attack they Han instead of their own kind. Which make the situation worse to the Chinese Government.

China is slowly settling Han chinese is that area. Now thay are 40 % of population. Slowly they will be majority and this problem will vanish.

the root cause is Terrorist organizations--East Turkestan Islamic Movement.
Unrelated ethnic group.

Actually it will make the matter worse. China don't really care for those terrorist now bcause all they killed is their own kind, if you resettle a large portion of Han in, then the terrorist will attack they Han instead of their own kind. Which make the situation worse to the Chinese Government.

apartheid?:omghaha:

I will think it's nice of the Chinese Leader to lure OBL out, and drone strike time

What happen in the meeting does not matter, what matter is he shows.

what happened in the meeting between George Bush Meets Rebiya Kadeer did not matter.
what matter were he and she showed same time.

the Chechnya which is responsible for boston blast. was also under this "National Endowment for Democracy" project.
what a bulsht organisation is this "National Endowment for Democracy" which bring lot of dangerous poeple into your own country.

lol, problem is never we allow them in, but it's their country responsibility to NOT allowing them out. They will find a way to US even if we don't allow them in. You can stop the water running by turning off the tape. But instead you blame the reservoir that catches these water.....That does not make sense to me.

You already know the source of this ideology - a every year ordinary Muslims go to Haj, and there they are waiting -- see I understand your point, you think that I must mean doing things like US likes to do, with a big bang - some times a big bang is good, but the financiers do not need big bang, there are not thousands, they are a handful, and if even 5 die in their sleep, the message to the rest is as loud as big bang

The issue is how to separate ordinary Muslims from Islamists - obviously the Islamists seek recruits, they seek young and impressionable men and women, if these young and impressionable are not too smart all the better, and if they have problems in their lives, that's very good -- because the Islamist enemy have a solution to all problems in the world --- next the islamist enemy need to provide indoctrination, and in Pakistani experience, Saudi financed religious schools are where this indoctrination takes place -- when this phase is complete the islamist enemy has to choose who can be stupid enough (committed to the cause) to get training with the goal that they will die at the end of the mission.

The Islamist enemy is a small number but the ordinary Muslims are a large number, if we go against the ordinary muslims, we will help the Islamist enemy, we will make it easier for this enemy to point to us as the problem, so to my thinking, the effort of all those who would want a peaceful world, should be to gather maximum intelligence and then like a doctor go after only those cells that cause the disease -

Then ask your friend and ally, Pakistan to help you - I am Pakistanis and I AM TELLING YOU THE Islamist enemy has killed 49000 and our Army (I really don't know whose army it really is) depends on China - China can have a big influence - this can save your countrymen and it will save Pakistani lives too
2x agree, U just point out to distinguish Islamist enemy from ordinary Muslims and punish them, at the same time could warn other guys. Yep that's one approach to the problem but i believe it's just temporary coz anytime Jihad or Islamist enemy all come from Muslims.
In Chinese culture we can using "同化/assimilation" a huge and long project to complete the problem. Cut off the religious linkages and force local Uigur learining in Chinese School and Speaking Chinese, educations can get rid of religion influences. In XinJiang to educate their generations to become a Chinese not a Muslim. If necessary China PLA will military control her western border in case of other Muslim forces into the West.

China is a non-Muslim country, in her history we never give up to radical muslims. Between national security and religion influence, China chose his interests and no show mercy to the enemy.

P.S the network of XinJiang Jihad: Some Arab Gulf State and his religious school provided funds ---> Some America provide information ---> Some South Asia tribal armed provide training ---> Back way through Kashmir .
Chinese all know it .

You already know the source of this ideology - a every year ordinary Muslims go to Haj, and there they are waiting -- see I understand your point, you think that I must mean doing things like US likes to do, with a big bang - some times a big bang is good, but the financiers do not need big bang, there are not thousands, they are a handful, and if even 5 die in their sleep, the message to the rest is as loud as big bang

The issue is how to separate ordinary Muslims from Islamists - obviously the Islamists seek recruits, they seek young and impressionable men and women, if these young and impressionable are not too smart all the better, and if they have problems in their lives, that's very good -- because the Islamist enemy have a solution to all problems in the world --- next the islamist enemy need to provide indoctrination, and in Pakistani experience, Saudi financed religious schools are where this indoctrination takes place -- when this phase is complete the islamist enemy has to choose who can be stupid enough (committed to the cause) to get training with the goal that they will die at the end of the mission.

The Islamist enemy is a small number but the ordinary Muslims are a large number, if we go against the ordinary muslims, we will help the Islamist enemy, we will make it easier for this enemy to point to us as the problem, so to my thinking, the effort of all those who would want a peaceful world, should be to gather maximum intelligence and then like a doctor go after only those cells that cause the disease -

Then ask your friend and ally, Pakistan to help you - I am Pakistanis and I AM TELLING YOU THE Islamist enemy has killed 49000 and our Army (I really don't know whose army it really is) depends on China - China can have a big influence - this can save your countrymen and it will save Pakistani lives too

Western media has recently covered many young people from europe fighting in syria. All of them suddenly became robots, left their families and seek death.

This is nothing but brainwashing, I mean religion is brainwashing anyway, but this is taking things to a new level. I'm frankly worried.

lol, problem is never we allow them in, but it's their country responsibility to NOT allowing them out. They will find a way to US even if we don't allow them in. You can stop the water running by turning off the tape. But instead you blame the reservoir that catches these water.....That does not make sense to me.
why should we stop these kind of dangerous people. if they want out.
hope they all going to american.
but you should keep them forever. never send them back

China is a non-Muslim country, in her history we never give up to radical muslims. Between national security and religion influence, China chose his interests and no show mercy to the enemy.

I really hope and wish that the same was true in Pakistan, but unfortunately this is not the case, maybe in Pakistan there will need to be very many more innocent people killed by the Islamist enemy before people learn that religion's purpose is to clean your soul and not to make religion a weapon against humanity.

what happened in the meeting between George Bush Meets Rebiya Kadeer did not matter.
what matter were he and she showed same time.

kill bush, I don't care, I don't like that dude too, but you won't do much. He died, another guy take his place, that guy died will have another guy take his place. Same situation with the so called "Uyghur Terrorist" her alone does not mean much, what she represent mean a lot to their brethren. You have to be stupid to kill her and make a martyr out of her

:omghaha:Nice.Allow Terrorist organizations in US for peace?

why should we stop these kind of dangerous people. if they want out.
hope they all going to american.
but you should keep them forever. never send them back

Well, you say you don't care, but you blame us.

I am confused. If you don't care, then how can you blame the US taking them in, you said it yourselves, you want them all to go to the US..

THe moment you say you don't care, you lost the right to blame this on US, do you understand that?

kill bush, I don't care, I don't like that dude too, but you won't do much. He died, another guy take his place, that guy died will have another guy take his place. Same situation with the so called "Uyghur Terrorist" her alone does not mean much, what she represent mean a lot to their brethren. You have to be stupid to kill her and make a martyr out of her

Like you said ,we neednt law in world:omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom