What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

What they do is right because the chinese wants to make east turkestan an ethnic chinese region my people happened the same we were friendly to them what did they do took our land and are know the biggest group there the uigur must protect themselves from the chinese

Nobody is going to support terrorism for any cause - All they did was kill Muslims and those whose duty it was to protect them
The world is full of conflicts and grievances but it's just plain stupid to come out here and say terrorism is right because you got screwed somewhere in time - it just goes to show how distant you are from humanity -- and that can't be the real you, can it?

What they do is right because the chinese wants to make east turkestan an ethnic chinese region my people happened the same we were friendly to them what did they do took our land and are know the biggest group there the uigur must protect themselves from the chinese

Welcome join this Topic,Terrorist:sniper:

If you think killed 10 Uyghur is right

LOL, whole life living in the dark side of ur soul and heart ... coz ur guys believe killing innocent ppl whatever he is non-Muslims or Muslims helping the official is right ?

Nobody is going to support terrorism for any cause - All they did was kill Muslims and those whose duty it was to protect them
The world is full of conflicts and grievances but it's just plain stupid to come out here and say terrorism is right because you got screwed somewhere in time - it just goes to show how distant you are from humanity -- and that can't be the real you, can it?
:tup:
I hope all pakistanis will have the same thought as you. then TTP will have no chance to survive.

PRC has an obligation to look after its citizens. If your own citizens are standing up against you, it means they are not getting what they deserve. It is in PRC's own long term interest to allow freedom of religion and reforms in the XinJiang region,carry out economic development and create job opportunities. If PRC chooses the right of oppression,and not allowing its citizens their due rights, it is contradicting its own history.

May I use it Explanate same thing in Pakistan?

:tup:
I hope all pakistanis will have the same thought as you. then TTP will have no chance to survive.

Sorry but that's not the case - as I told you very many Pakistanis are very very confused and very very angry about basic things

Sorry but that's not the case - as I told you very many Pakistanis are very very confused and very very angry about basic things

it is hard to charge? just force all schools teach the pakistani children the same thing which is right.
and after several years. all pakistani will have same thought.

Rest in peace......

Hope ccp eradicates these terrorist scum completely

Rest in peace......

Rest in peace......

Rest in peace......

Rest in peace......

Rest in peace......

NO I JUST ASKED YOU TO NOT SOIL YOUR PANTS SCARED OF KIDDIES..:no:
ITS TRADITIONAL IN MANY AREAS OF THE WORLD TO TEACH CHILDREN GUNFIRE...
THESE AREAS OF THE WORLD INCLUDE yOO eSS OF aAEY AND MANY CENTRAL ASIAN REGIONS.

OH THE CAPS..CANT BE ARSED TO TURN THEM OFF

Why on earth should one soil one's pants looking at some brainwashed Kids, Frizzie?
They can be shot dead as easily as any brainwashed Adult when they get down to their mischief. :)

RIP the innocent souls...

Bloody $u(kers were again successful in killing innocent lives... It doesn't matter on which location the terrorist attack happened.. Most important was the loss of Human life...

one question
according to the koran. can muslims be controlled by other people?

Yes. Muslims are suppose to obey the laws of the land they life in, until those laws are discriminatory or unjust.

Muslims must respect their rulers, even if they are non-Muslims but if rulers of the land oppress them, persecute them, then Muslims must resist this oppression or migrate from the land.

Hope I answered the question.

it is hard to charge? just force all schools teach the pakistani children the same thing which is right.
and after several years. all pakistani will have same thought.

They like violence, it's mother milk to them - but I will tell you the real reason it is hard to change -- see, if parents had choice, and most Pakistanis are poor, the concept of choice is an alien concept, but if they had a choice, like any parent, they would want to ave the best for their children, they would want their children to be a doctor or a engineer (two most popular professions for all Pakistanis) but the reality is that the Pakistan government is a government for only the elite Pakistanis, and Pakistani education is broken up into different kinds of education, if you are well to do, then private schools and a Western education, with Science and so on, then there are govt schools, where the govt pretends to pay the teachers and the teachers don't show up, and for the poorest, there are religious schools where meals are free --- this is the reality of Pakistan, for instance of the social boards you will see a thread about a Pakistani boy whose idea won a prize in Almaty - notice that the school the boy attended was Pak-Turk - in Turikye there is a religious group that thinks humanity isbest served by offering quality education to all - in Pakistan this is like a dream.

ill Pakistan spend more on education? in the upcoming election, one party has said that it would double the education budget, and that's a start.

Yes. Muslims are suppose to obey the laws of the land they life in, until those laws are discriminatory or unjust.

Muslims must respect their rulers, even if they are non-Muslims but if rulers of the land oppress them, persecute them, then Muslims must resist this oppression or migrate from the land.

Hope I answered the question.

thanks/

is it possible to make correction in the koran? had anyone did it in the past?

They like violence, it's mother milk to them - but I will tell you the real reason it is hard to change -- see, if parents had choice, and most Pakistanis are poor, the concept of choice is an alien concept, but if they had a choice, like any parent, they would want to ave the best for their children, they would want their children to be a doctor or a engineer (two most popular professions for all Pakistanis) but the reality is that the Pakistan government is a government for only the elite Pakistanis, and Pakistani education is broken up into different kinds of education, if you are well to do, then private schools and a Western education, with Science and so on, then there are govt schools, where the govt pretends to pay the teachers and the teachers don't show up, and for the poorest, there are religious schools where meals are free --- this is the reality of Pakistan, for instance of the social boards you will see a thread about a Pakistani boy whose idea won a prize in Almaty - notice that the school the boy attended was Pak-Turk - in Turikye there is a religious group that thinks humanity isbest served by offering quality education to all - in Pakistan this is like a dream.

ill Pakistan spend more on education? in the upcoming election, one party has said that it would double the education budget, and that's a start.

@muse;
You have struck at what seems to be the heart of the problem and what could also be used to find a solution. Education helps to find a clarity through the "fog" that "traditions" some times create. Then Education helps to create aspirations. That can be a big motivator for change.

One unusual motivator or creator of aspirations has been found to be TV or electronic media. One experiment that I've seen in my home country has found that Sat TV has created huge curiosity and aspirational changes in children. They see other children doing things or being part of a certain life-style that seems attractive. Then they ask: "Why can't I do that"?

Last edited by a moderator:

You think they do is right?They have killed more turks(inclunding uyghur and kzakh) than han chinese in xinjiang recent years,some kazakhs and hui lost their ears in the 2009 Urumchi riot just becouse they looks like han chinese.Some uyghurs were killed too just becouse they were police or they helped chinese.

Back
Top Bottom