What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

No human being wielding a gun and not hesitating to use it on another human being can be immune from the consequences of that act of terrorism; be it an adult or child, man or woman. Without exception. So you are being foolish to seek refuge behind the diapers of children or the skirts of women if try to.

Now since the grounds for action are clear; the methods to be used are as clear to deal with such acts of Terrorism. Any and all means available; guns, missiles, drones, flame-throwers-the works. Without exception.

The principle is clear: you choose to do it, get ready to get roasted for it.

A child firing gun..doesn't necessarily wants to kill you...
Just by watching a video of some children firing gun,if you are having murderous intent towards them,you can gauge your monstrosity.
Children firing guns dont make them terrorists by default.
This mentality of yours shows how much grudge you lot have against Muslims...You get murderous intent against us just by seeing our facial hair and cap.

Btw..if you kill them and later their parents come round and pull your guts out,they will be called terrorists,although that will be parental instinct and that needs no religion.

I agree,self defense is another thing,if anybody gets attacked,they defend themselves.
But planning to kill some kids just by watching their video is just vile.

It depends how you interpret "Oppress".

China does not allow her muslims to marry four women, your quran does.
China strictly forbid school age children from going to religious school, your quran does not.
China have restricted muslim practices in public offices government and many places, your quran does not.

In addition, China protects women and seriously punished those who abuse women.

Do you call that "Oppress"???

By the way, there are many other rules that I just could not list them one by one...

I asked some Muslim members here like KingMamba, and he said that according to the Koran, any "restrictions" on their rightful Islamic activities means that they MUST fight back.

And since there are restrictions on religious activities in Xinjiang, we have to watch out for more attacks.

The stated goal of ETIM is to create an "Islamic state" in Xinjiang called East Turkestan, obviously we cannot allow them to do that. So there is no way to appease them.

Any extremists or terrorists need to be wiped out.

I asked some Muslim members here like KingMamba, and he said that according to the Koran, any "restrictions" on their rightful Islamic activities means that they MUST fight back.

And since there are restrictions on religious activities in Xinjiang, we have to watch out for more attacks.

The stated goal of ETIM is to create an "Islamic state" in Xinjiang called East Turkestan, obviously we cannot allow them to do that. So there is no way to appease them.

I was in Guangzhou in 1997.There i went to "Abi waqas" mosque for Friday prayers.The mood in the mosque was tense,and the imam was very worried.
he wont let anybody even walk fast in the mosque..when asked he said that there are government agents in the mosque spying on us all the time and anything can get me in trouble.I asked him why he was being extra careful? He said that there has been a grand operation in some Muslim majority area of china in which army has crushed people under tanks and set their homes on fire. Reason was that Muslims of the area held protests against some new law the communist party imposed on their area...And along came the red army crushing them with brute force and no mercy.

A child firing gun..doesn't necessarily wants to kill you...
Just by watching a video of some children firing gun,if you are having murderous intent towards them,you can gauge your monstrosity.
Children firing guns dont make them terrorists by default.
This mentality of yours shows how much grudge you lot have against Muslims...You get murderous intent against us just by seeing our facial hair and cap.

Btw..if you kill them and later their parents come round and pull your guts out,they will be called terrorists,although that will be parental instinct and that needs no religion.

I agree,self defense is another thing,if anybody gets attacked,they defend themselves.
But planning to kill some kids just by watching their video is just vile.

Why do you choose to live in some peculiar world; where you only see Muslims and Infidels? Not once have I referred to Muslims; you are just dragging them in by the scruff of their beards. The world can be seen without using a religious prism.
And you have'nt even been able to understand what I said in my post:

No human being wielding a gun and not hesitating to use it on another human being can be immune from the consequences of that act of terrorism; be it an adult or child, man or woman. Without exception. So you are being foolish to seek refuge behind the diapers of children or the skirts of women if try to.

Now since the grounds for action are clear; the methods to be used are as clear to deal with such acts of Terrorism. Any and all means available; guns, missiles, drones, flame-throwers-the works. Without exception.

The principle is clear: you choose to do it, get ready to get roasted for it

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...ead-6-terrorists-killed-22.html#ixzz2RUFZ1Gvc

Do you need more explanation or are you just looking to show your affliction of a "victim syndrome"?

Why do you choose to live in some peculiar world; where you only see Muslims and Infidels? Not once have I referred to Muslims; you are just dragging them in by the scruff of their beards. The world can be seen without using a religious prism.
And you have'nt even been able to understand what I said in my post:

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...ead-6-terrorists-killed-22.html#ixzz2RUFZ1Gvc

Do you need more explanation or are you just looking to show your affliction of a "victim syndrome"?

Good..thats a sensible post..
Finally some sense... :tup:

Good..thats a sensible post..
Finally some sense... :tup:

No Frizzie, You seem to have finally woken up from your self-created "victim syndrome" then! Is that the re-awakening of "sense" on your part?
You did not even bother to read my posts; leave alone understanding the content, before rushing head-long to react with some half-sensible reactions. Apart from dragging in Muslims for no rhyme or reason!

I was in Guangzhou in 1997.There i went to "Abi waqas" mosque for Friday prayers.The mood in the mosque was tense,and the imam was very worried.
he wont let anybody even walk fast in the mosque..when asked he said that there are government agents in the mosque spying on us all the time and anything can get me in trouble.I asked him why he was being extra careful? He said that there has been a grand operation in some Muslim majority area of china in which army has crushed people under tanks and set their homes on fire. Reason was that Muslims of the area held protests against some new law the communist party imposed on their area...And along came the red army crushing them with brute force and no mercy.

So do you think they are justified in fighting against China?

I've never heard of that.

exactly..

you Chinese don't know most of the things happening in your country..only the little info your communist party allows you to know..
My memoir is from 1997,and i asked the same thing to the imam and he said exactly the same as i am saying to you...In china news is heavily controlled and censored.

The news was also confirmed independently by a bunch of Chinese Muslims i met at a halal restaurant i went in Guangzou (cheeky bugger served me soup with chop sticks,and i didn't have a clue how to have soup with chop stick)

and you think crushing them under tanks is justified?

terriosts are more than deserved```

besides these kind of making-up stories i heard a lot while living in London``always 'heard from A,B,C or A,B,C said heard from X,Y,Z', the plot is getting too boring now

terriosts are more than deserved```

besides these kind of making-up stories i heard a lot while living in London``always 'heard from A,B,C or A,B,C said heard from X,Y,Z', the plot is getting too boring now

So you are claiming that Chinese media is uncensored and you are told the truth all the time?

Plus they are "terrorists" now.
But back then,they were only protesting about something and were crushed with "Iron fist" or Iron chains.

\
Seems like a good idea for all the extremists!

\
Seems like a good idea for all the extremists!

i don't know why every little Indian feels the urge to poke their nose without knowing jackshit about the topic at hand.
Retaliation is human nature.Its the way the retaliation is done,makes it justified or unjustified.
But there is always reasons behind it.Nobody just picks up a gun and starts firing,there is always an ongoing reason behind the action.

Back
Top Bottom