What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

That may take 20 to 3o years - so much precious time wasted - but even now, those who can want out, you are exactly right, they ask "why not for me and mine?" -- followed by the unresolved tension that they are some how unworthy, that they have sold out - and really 's because there is no tradition of critical examination, Pakistanis are no good with ideas, they are all over ideologies, however.

thanks/

is it possible to make correction in the koran? had anyone did it in the past?

Correction? You make corrections to mistakes. In Islam, Qur'an is the perfect book of God. Last message of almighty to the human race..

You can have different interpretations of Qur'an though...

Correction? You make corrections to mistakes. In Islam, Qur'an is the perfect book of God. Last message of almighty to the human race..

You can have different interpretations of Qur'an though...

ok.. I respect your explanation.
but how to find out which interpretations of Qur'an are right

i'm sorry , but noone cares chinese lives aren't so important these days , like they used to be , back then

Indeed and the fact supports my statement shiv Sena and BJP are well known Hindu terrorist. Fiction only Muslims are terrorist there is countless non Muslim terrorist since this isn't the topic i would leave it at that.

For your information purpose, it was this your so called BJP and Shivsena led Government had Lahore summit with Pakistani Govt and after which you gave Kargil, after Agra Summit where This BJP lead govt wanted peace with Pakistan and some of your so called non state actors done Terrorist attacks...

Who are the terrorist, the one who want peace or the one who dirupts the peace..

Given the good realtions with Pakistan, I thought Pakistan would atleast put a leash on such elements gunning against China.

You'd be surprised where these terrorists are funded from.

East Turkestan Islamic Movement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Possible, but I'll not ask for proofs because there is none.

However, the origin points to Pakistan and that's bad for Pakistan.

Why is Pakistan harbouring terrorists from China ?

You mean for China? Beats me, they still haven't banned it as a terrorist organization.

Yep . Its Killing Two birds with One stone . Attacking Afghanistan and When Situation permits Xinjiang .

China is concerned and Pakistan has assured actions against these groups

Growing Concern in China Over Role of Militant Group East Turkistan Islamic Movement (ETIM) in Xinjiang and Its Hideouts In Pakistan

Till US did not become victim of terrorism...US did not bother about it....Same goes with China...let them have some....:D

Sorry kids. But all your whining and trolling won't change a few facts. Let me quote some of them.

1 China would keep intruding in your territory despite you don't support terrorism in their country and you would keep holding useless flag meetings with them.

2 Pakistan would still remain China's biggest ally with China being the biggest provider of military equipment for Pakistan. Not to forget projects in AJK/GB and Gawadar.

You can keep whining and trolling. China and Pakistan have their eyes on something above your 4 aanai ki auqaat. ;)

Sorry kids. But all your whining and trolling won't change a few facts. Let me quote some of them.

1 China would keep intruding in your territory despite you don't support terrorism in their country and you would keep holding useless flag meetings with them.

2 Pakistan would still remain China's biggest ally with China being the biggest provider of military equipment for Pakistan. Not to forget projects in AJK/GB and Gawadar.

You can keep whining and trolling. China and Pakistan have their eyes on something above your 4 aanai ki auqaat. ;)

The fact still remains that your country is STILL the biggest exporter of terrorism. Higher than the mountain, deeper than the ocean relations or not. The East Turkistan Islamic Movement is funded in your own country.

This thread is not about India, you can whine on the others present and FYI we do not support terrorism even in Pakistan :)

You got it the other way, China will be Pakistan's biggest ally.. even that is in doubts given the terrorism emanating from your backyard ;)
Why not below, deeper than oceans, no?

Apparently, you know nothing about China.

We just called them differently such as: extremists, separatists and etc.

We had them for hundreds of years.

Well, the solution is always the same no matter CCP or the past emperors: using greater terror against those terrorists.

this is something new!!!!!! china have terrorist????? holly **** !!! give thm **********

It depends how you interpret "Oppress".

China does not allow her muslims to marry four women, your quran does.
China strictly forbid school age children from going to religious school, your quran does not.
China have restricted muslim practices in public offices government and many places, your quran does not.

In addition, China protects women and seriously punished those who abuse women.

Do you call that "Oppress"???

By the way, there are many other rules that I just could not list them one by one...

Control your Muslims...don't oppress them.

Give them economic opportunities, curb down the discrimination against them, educate them, give them more religious freedom, make sure they aren't being taught extremism etc etc..all this is good form of 'controlling your masses'...

Oppression will only give rise to extremism...

Most people here hate those islam terrorists.

In addition, we think U.S. indeed has such a double standard that it will eventually hurt U.S. quite lot.

Very simple, if those terrorists hurt other countries, U.S. likely call them freedom fighters.
If those terrorists hurt U.S., suddenly they are terrorists.

You think those islam terrorists operating outside U.S. , e.g. those from north africa, somalia, xinjiang, chechnya, and etc like U.S.???

I think a lot of those intelligence analysts in U.S. must be brain-dead to believe that.

I found it funny on some member's comment here

When China got Jihaded, it's the American faults
When America got Jihaded, it's the American faults
When Russia got Jihaded, it's, you guess it, American faults again

Do we need to invade Tibet, Xinjian and Chechen to right our wrong? Say the word, we're there

RIP to the victim

Why on earth should one soil one's pants looking at some brainwashed Kids, Frizzie?
They can be shot dead as easily as any brainwashed Adult when they get down to their mischief. :)
You are a a monster if you have murderous intent for children.

and a brainwashed terrorist

Terrorism isnt only a Muslim mindset...its two way highway..You infidels have much more murderous intents towards Muslims

What will you say if somebody like you gets murderous intent for these children just because they are firing guns?

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm sorry , but noone cares chinese lives aren't so important these days , like they used to be , back then
How many times have your dear persia been conquered by turks?And now you act like a terrorist sympathizer?be thankful to great china,if we don't buy your oil,you'll be as poor as North Korean and indian.

You are a a monster if you have murderous intent for children.

and a brainwashed terrorist

Terrorism isnt only a Muslim mindset...its two way highway..You infidels have much more murderous intents towards Muslims

No human being wielding a gun and not hesitating to use it on another human being can be immune from the consequences of that act of terrorism; be it an adult or child, man or woman. Without exception. So you are being foolish to seek refuge behind the diapers of children or the skirts of women if try to.

Now since the grounds for action are clear; the methods to be used are as clear to deal with such acts of Terrorism. Any and all means available; guns, missiles, drones, flame-throwers-the works. Without exception.

The principle is clear: you choose to do it, get ready to get roasted for it.

Back
Top Bottom