Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

china-trains-1920.jpg

W020141211386827768884.jpg

002564bb20a216dba53918.jpg

2841_513591_262346.jpg

2841_513592_129278.jpg

MAIN201501200907000588256519164_zpsntvc3zt5.jpg

4aa3cf97jw1euavzhklpfj20xc0m8aiy.jpg

High Speed though, it's still a 10 hour ride, going from East Asia to Central Asia.

Well done to the Chinese government and Chinese people..make sure no human right propagandists get to visit this place.

Propaganda is used to get masses to bend towards the CCP's opinion.
Same is used to Americans by US media, I lived in US for many years and the media there is very biased and general public is totally brainwashed. Actually US did a much better job brainwashing people than China. In China people know what to believe and what not to but in US people just blindly buy whatever their media tells them.

Same is used to Americans by US media, I lived in US for many years and the media there is very biased and general public is totally brainwashed. Actually US did a much better job brainwashing people than China. In China people know what to believe and what not to but in US people just blindly buy whatever their media tells them.

Everyone knows you made up that stuff. We have a free media, and we don't have paid government funded groups of online trolls.

IF as you've stated above, the Chinese people know what to believe, then why does your government ban google, facebook and international media. It tells us that your claim above is false, that the Chinese are not capable of formulating their opinion. That government knows their citizens need to be kept in the dark and brainwashed.

Everyone knows you made up that stuff. We have a free media, and we don't have paid government funded groups of online trolls.

IF as you've stated above, the Chinese people know what to believe, then why does your government ban google, facebook and international media. It tells us that your claim above is false, that the Chinese are not capable of formulating their opinion. That government knows their citizens need to be kept in the dark and brainwashed.
Free VPN is just one click away but most people don't care. I can access any sites easily here at my home in Beijing. Most Chinese people only care about Chinese sites cause foreign sites offer nothing that interests them and also not many Chinese know English well. Check youtube or google to find that most Americans are totally shocked when they first visited China cause China is totally different from what they learned in US, but Chinese people never get that surprise when they first visit US cause it exactly what they learned of US in China.

Pitchforks? Too bad they forgot the torches that would be a interesting sight:yahoo:
s1200_Simpsons_angry_mob_pitchfork_torches.jpg

Free VPN is just one click away but most people don't care. I can access any sites easily here at my home in Beijing. Most Chinese people only care about Chinese sites cause foreign sites offer nothing that interests them and also not many Chinese know English well. Check youtube or google to find that most Americans are totally shocked when they first visited China cause China is totally different from what they learned in US, but Chinese people never get that surprise when they first visit US cause it exactly what they learned of US in China.

But wait! China just made VPN illegal too.
China Just Made It Even Harder to Get Around the Great Firewall

Furthermore, does having to cheat via VPN not prove my claim that your government is all about brainwashing and not allowing the Chinese to opine freely? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom