What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

Horse is not halal, houbara is banned because it is on the verge of extinction. Secondly if hindus don't want to eat beef then they shouldn't, why force it on other people and why are they killing muslims for just transporting cattle? especially when Indian claim that they are a secular country

Do you have unresolved issues that you are on this thread and want Pakistanis to condemn China for an incident that has nothing to do with Pakistan or muslims.

I dont want you to condemn china. Dollars are more important than religion.

Horse is halal as per most scholars. And if you want to protect houbaras YOU dont hunt them, why are you forcing it on hindus of pakistan? Illogical? So is your rant.

Cow slaughter is banned in India same as prophet cartoons are banned in India. It hurts feeling No matter who does it. Get it? You cant say why ban prophet cartoons if muslims dont want to draw them they are free not to...

Or do you have famous pakistani double standards and substandard logic?

You cant force the will of the people though.
You mean Indian Kashmir?

No not just in India.

Muslims all over the world consider themselves Muslims first and then a citizen of the country.
How abt Kurdish and Turkish or Shia and Sunni?

Or maybe east Pakistan, Bangladesh

I see nowadays a lot of new members are having a agenda. anything which demoralize Pakistan China relationship and other countries. I would say specially China and indian don't leave any chance to humiliate China. This hate inside indians will burn them.

For Muslims, religion comes first then the nation.
Muslim faith is to defend its land if they are allowed to live their lives islamically which they are more than india.

I dont want you to condemn china. Dollars are more important than religion.

Horse is halal as per most scholars. And if you want to protect houbaras YOU dont hunt them, why are you forcing it on hindus of pakistan? Illogical? So is your rant.

Cow slaughter is banned in India same as prophet cartoons are banned in India. It hurts feeling No matter who does it. Get it? You cant say why ban prophet cartoons if muslims dont want to draw them they are free not to...

Or do you have famous pakistani double standards and substandard logic?

I follow Hanafi scholars and per them horse is not halal. Secondly in Pakistan hindus are not forced to eat or not eat anything against their will. Also the ban on houbara was requested by IUCN, which organization requested the Indian government to ban beef? your whole twisted logic of comparing houbara hunting with beef is flawed. Come up with something better.

Warning:
this topic is about china , stop dragging India into it.

well actually it is Indians that derailed the thread by dragging Pakistan and Muslims in it, check the posts again

I follow Hanafi scholars and per them horse is not halal. Secondly in Pakistan hindus are not forced to eat or not eat anything against their will. Also the ban on houbara was requested by IUCN, which organization requested the Indian government to ban beef? your whole twisted logic of comparing houbara hunting with beef is flawed. Come up with something better.

Why is it flawed? Both are halal but are banned for the greater good of society. Conservation for boubaras and maintaining law and order for cows.

This is not a law and order problem in other countries but it is in india and hence the indian law.

Prophet cartoons is not a law and order problem in the US but India it is. Hence the Indian law.

As a muslim this should bother you ONLY if this curbs your religious practice. But just because something is allowed does not become religious practice.

Namaz - religious practice

2nd Wedding - social practice

Pav bhaji, houbara, black buck, cow - food habit

Slavery of pows - rules of war

All are allowed under islam, but other than 1 others are not religious practices and can be curbed for the greater good.

Why is it flawed? Both are halal but are banned for the greater good of society. Conservation for boubaras and maintaining law and order for cows.

This is not a law and order problem in other countries but it is in india and hence the indian law.

Prophet cartoons is not a law and order problem in the US but India it is. Hence the Indian law.

As a muslim this should bother you ONLY if this curbs your religious practice. But just because something is allowed does not become religious practice.

Namaz - religious practice

2nd Wedding - social practice

Pav bhaji, houbara, black buck, cow - food habit

Slavery of pows - rules of war

All are allowed under islam, but other than 1 others are not religious practices and can be curbed for the greater good.

What practice does killing people comes under for transporting cattle ?

What practice does killing people comes under for transporting cattle ?

That is murder and rioting. Serious crimes.

Why would you equate that with govt policies? As per law those crimes deserve serious punishments.

Why such intellectual dishonesty?

I eat beef and i oppose beef ban because it is not practical or economical for a poor country like India. But i vehemently oppose the notion that beef ban is some kind of anti muslim step. It is a pro hindu step yes, same as ban on satanic verses or hajj subsidies is a pro muslim step. But that does not automatically become anti hindu does it?

We haven't officially condemned India for killing Muslims who eat beef; then why do you expect us to condemn more harmless stuff like banning long beards? (a worthless cause to fight for)
I don't think China ban people from having long beards.

In USA its illegal to eat/sell horse meat
that is NOT true, one can eat horse meat in USA!
http://newstarget.com/2016-02-23-us...oducing-horse-meat-for-human-consumption.html

You mean Indian Kashmir?

How abt Kurdish and Turkish or Shia and Sunni?

Or maybe east Pakistan, Bangladesh

Yes. They all consider themselves Muslims first.

Muslim faith is to defend its land if they are allowd to live there lives islamicaly which they are moer than india.

That is not the point.

If they are with an only option to either defend their country or their religion, Muslims will select the latter.

indian poster false flagging and making threads bashing china.

the hate indians have inside them is just another level.

Typical Indian - get personal when you run out of arguments.

lol look at this two-faced hypocrite , what part of you calling me a scum isn't a personal attack .

I don't think China ban people from having long beards.

that is NOT true, one can eat horse meat in USA!
http://newstarget.com/2016-02-23-us...oducing-horse-meat-for-human-consumption.html

1.china has banned beards and burkas

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...nce-extremism-crackdown-freedom-a7657826.html

2.USA has banned horse meat in many states like California, just like India with beef.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ia-did-ban-horse-meat/?utm_term=.e4de90214114

different states ,different laws. you can beef in 21/29 states India.

Last edited:
Yes. They all consider themselves Muslims first.

That is not the point.

If they are with an only option to either defend their country or their religion, Muslims will select the latter.
What a nonsence question put ur self in a position if u have to protect ur religion or house what would chose.
There are already people in india defending their religious cow over human.

Extreme atheist taking precautionary extreme measures to counter the imaginary extreme religious ones. This will only convert imaginary extremism to real time extremism in their part of the land. You can only suppress an idea so much. This will prove to be counterproductive in only a few years from now

What a nonsence question put ur self in a position if u have to protect ur religion or house what would chose.
There are already people in india defending their religious cow over human.

I will chose my home before religion.

For me all life means the same. Killing a cow is same as killing a Human. I see no difference.

Back
Top Bottom