What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

There are fatwas that smoking is unislamic (harming your body deliberately not allowed).

Muslims do EVERYTHING. That is not the point.

Even in that case, the article doesn't say he was a muslim, or that he was a smoker. So what is the point,

YES, DADDY always right no one dare to challenge daddy's. but agar koi or kuj bole tu os ke khar nhi, yeh hai asli doglapn

Here is the difference, the guy demoted was a government employee, the law is not forcing the minority population to smoke. In India they are forcing people to stop eating what they want.

india don't force to anyone only RSS, COW RAKHSA DAL, BALEANG DAL etc.. india is 130cr people just wait sometime every thing will be alright

BJP is the political wing of RSS and they are in power in India so that negates your theory.

Here is the difference, the guy demoted was a government employee, the law is not forcing the minority population to smoke. In India they are forcing people to stop eating what they want.
Right instead china is restricting Muslims from growing beards & wearing burkad , don't you dare pretend like you care about Muslims of other nations while not condemning china.

Right instead china is restricting Muslims from growing beards & wearing burkad , don't you dare pretend like you care about Muslims of other nations while not condemning china.

We haven't officially condemned India for killing Muslims who eat beef; then why do you expect us to condemn more harmless stuff like banning long beards? (a worthless cause to fight for)

In pakistan too. In china too. In every country on earth govts ban certain foods and animals. Name one country that does not ban eating certain animals. Just ONE.

You are so subservient to china that you are equating china banning even religious practices (fasting, visiting mosques for minors etc) with banning a food item in India?????

This is against fundamental human rights to practice their religion. A government doing out of pure insecurity should be internationally condemned .

No it's not. It's communism. It's targeted at all religions. There is no discrimination.

What India does is not communism. It's discrimination. It's targeted only at Muslims. Your entire politics, nationalism, anger is centered on Islamophobia. You kill, rape, lynch on a whim. Your PM led a riot to cleanse Gujarat of Muslim population. Don't insult China by comparing $cums like yourselves to them.

Lol civil violence is common in all nations , including Pakistan , if i hsd a nickel every time a minority was attacked in Pakistan i would have been richer than ambani.

If I had a nickel to count every Muslim culled in India since '47, I'd be richer than Bill Gates. :coffee:

Ok I condemn China for banning beard and burqa, even though the ban is on abnormally long beards. I also condemn India for banning beef and also for raping and killing muslins in Kashmir. Happy now

Secondly the amount of Indians on this thread claiming duplicity of Pakistanis, the situation here has nothing to do with Muslims, Chinese govt demoted one of its employees for not smoking, how is this comparable to anything you said in your post.

In pakistan too. In china too. In every country on earth govts ban certain foods and animals. Name one country that does not ban eating certain animals. Just ONE.

You are so subservient to china that you are equating china banning even religious practices (fasting, visiting mosques for minors etc) with banning a food item in India?????

subservient? so you want us to condemn china just because you people feel like it.

Name me one country that has banned beef apart from yours. I understand if you ban dog, horse, or even monkey meat.

Ok I condemn China for banning beard and burqa, even though the ban is on abnormally long beards. I also condemn India for banning beef and also for raping and killing muslins in Kashmir. Happy now

Secondly the amount of Indians on this thread claiming duplicity of Pakistanis, the situation here has nothing to do with Muslims, Chinese govt demoted one of its employees for not smoking, how is this comparable to anything you said in your post.

subservient? so you want us to condemn china just because you people feel like it.

Name me one country that has banned beef apart from yours. I understand if you ban dog, horse, or even monkey meat.

Why do you UNDERSTAND banning horse? It is halal.how is it different than banning beef?

Why should any other country ban beef? It is sacred to hindus and hindus live in India. How does beef ban affect religious practice but horse ban or houbara ban does not? All are halal. The only thing that seems to bother you is that it is done to appease hindus. Why should that make you unhappy? Do you have any deep unreaolved issues that something done in a foreign country to protect religious feelings of hindus bothers u?????

Last edited:
No it's not. It's communism. It's targeted at all religions. There is no discrimination.
Really , tell me wise guy which other religious group in china wears burka ?

Go bresh up on communism before making ridiculous statements.

What India does is not communism. It's discrimination. It's targeted only at Muslims.

Hindus eat beef m8 , we just don't eat cows. Tell me where in the Quran its written than Muslims must eat only cows?

Your entire politics, nationalism, anger is centered on Islamophobia.

Protecting agricultural animals in farming states is not islamapobia .
agriculture is the backbone of those states , in USA & Canada its illegal to eat horses for the same reason , why aren't you crying this is oppression to Mongolians there ?
You kill, rape, lynch on a whim. Your PM led a riot to cleanse Gujarat of Muslim population.

All i am hereing is a brainwashed Pakistani.
Don't insult China by comparing $cums like yourselves to them.

Only a $cum turns his back to his "fellow brothers". If i tag a indian or a Afghan Muslim right now i know what they will call you.
If I had a nickel to count every Muslim culled in India since '47, I'd be richer than Bill Gates. :coffee:

That explains why you failed at 5th grade maths.

Warning:
this topic is about china , stop dragging India into it.

All i am hereing is a brainwashed Pakistani.

Only a $cum turns his back to his "fellow brothers".

That explains why you failed at 5th grade maths.

Typical Indian - get personal when you run out of arguments.

Protecting agricultural animals in farming states is not islamapobia .

Yes lynching Muslims to death is protection of agricultural animals. Logic only Indian brain can come up with.

this topic is about china , stop dragging India into it.

Don't get excited Indian. According to YOU, we kill our own Muslim brethren in Balochistan, Sindh and Kashmir. So why should we protest against restrictions on long beard? Shouldn't we stop killing Muslims before we talk about long beards? Lol.

Why do you UNDERSTAND banning horse? It is halal.how is it different than banning beef?

Why should any other country ban beef? It is sacred to hindus and hindus live in India. How does beef ban affect religious practice but horse ban or houbara ban does not? All are halal. The only thing that seems to bother you is that it is done to appease hindus. Why should that make you unhappy? Do you have any deep unreaolved issues that something done in a foreign country to protect religious feelings of hindus bothers u?????

Horse is not halal, houbara is banned because it is on the verge of extinction. Secondly if hindus don't want to eat beef then they shouldn't, why force it on other people and why are they killing muslims for just transporting cattle? especially when Indian claim that they are a secular country

Do you have unresolved issues that you are on this thread and want Pakistanis to condemn China for an incident that has nothing to do with Pakistan or muslims.

That what had happen to India trying to meddle into China's affaire in 1959 by harboring Dalai Lama, and they payed a heavy price with Chinese's reciprocity...and Indians are keep crying up until now. India is a good example, We don't care to turn China-India friendship from Chini-India Bhai Bhai to Chini-Indi bye-bye if necessary @Roybot :wave:

When was India China was Bhai Bhai ??? India and China never in good relation with each other...Rather China use Pakistan to be used against India...There is nothing to even care about what Bhai Bhai you are talking about...

Back
Top Bottom