What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

Talk this shit to Snowden.
LOL Snowden. He proved what? The CCP on the other hand watches and determines every part of your life. They are now going to force a social score system on every Chinese.
"The Chinese government is building an omnipotent "social credit" system that is meant to rate each citizen's trustworthiness.
By 2020, everyone in China will be enrolled in a vast national database that compiles fiscal and government information, including minor traffic violations, and distils it into a single number ranking each citizen."
China 'social credit': Beijing sets up huge system

You are god damn right. Snowden proved nothing .that is why your saint gov sucked on him like crazy.

I see you have now moved on from your original contention. We went after Snowden for separate reasons aka leaking secret state dept cables and not for what you'd claimed. China tells its people what they can read, how to behave, what they can watch, and brainwashes through a propaganda machine as discussed in this thread.

LOL Snowden. He proved what? The CCP on the other hand watches and determines every part of your life. They are now going to force a social score system on every Chinese.
"The Chinese government is building an omnipotent "social credit" system that is meant to rate each citizen's trustworthiness.
By 2020, everyone in China will be enrolled in a vast national database that compiles fiscal and government information, including minor traffic violations, and distils it into a single number ranking each citizen."
China 'social credit': Beijing sets up huge system
Snowden proves everything. He is an insider CIA contractor who works in the heart of CIA evil. His conscience tells him what the CIA doing is inhuman. As a great human being, he decide to let off the truth. We all shall salute him.

CPC Is the next great Chinese government. They raise the standard of living for all Chinese citizen. Ensure everybody has education, food and equal opportunities unlike India which is a failed democracy countries with poor living condition, filthy roads. Many Indian now still cannot have proper education. GDP per Indian is even worst off than some Africa countries.

What a shame! If you ask millions of Dalit in Indian where they want to live. They will not hesitate to pick China than India. :enjoy:

Everyone knows you made up that stuff. We have a free media, and we don't have paid government funded groups of online trolls.

IF as you've stated above, the Chinese people know what to believe, then why does your government ban google, facebook and international media. It tells us that your claim above is false, that the Chinese are not capable of formulating their opinion. That government knows their citizens need to be kept in the dark and brainwashed.

Brainwashing IQ95 people is far more easier than brainwashing 105IQ people, I believe.

Don't let scum like takeitwithyou derailed this topic, let him believe what he believed, he wasn't Chinese and from his comment show he doesn't want understand either. So what the heck, continue discussion...

This is something Americans never understand and something I truly admire Chinese communists about. Despite all the mistakes they have made, they always know that, without popular support, there would be no lasting peace and social stability, let alone political power. Popular means people.

Local Uyghur farmers hunt down terrorists like rats, they have no place to hide. Any where they go they will be followed and reported by the locals .all the terrorists were captured

America should deal with terror like how China is dealing with them. No mercy. Exterminate them like the vermin they are. They have no rights to kill innocents.

Same is used to Americans by US media, I lived in US for many years and the media there is very biased and general public is totally brainwashed. Actually US did a much better job brainwashing people than China. In China people know what to believe and what not to but in US people just blindly buy whatever their media tells them.

I'm in America and I'm sorry to say that I agree completely. It's either Fox News or the CNN/MSNBC nut jobs. Total lack of objective journalism or journalists like Walter Cronkite.

We went after Snowden for separate reasons aka leaking secret state dept cables and not for what you'd claimed.

If Snowden were not enough, I would introduce Mr Assange to you.
He really has brought the prestige of USA Gov to an incredible level. I believe you two can have a very nice discussion on this topic.

If Snowden were not enough, I would introduce Mr Assange to you.
He really has brought the prestige of USA Gov to an incredible level. I believe you two can have a very nice discussion on this topic.
Do you realize you keep trying to throw names at me, but none compare to how your government treats you? You are told what you can read, watch and how to behave from the cradle to the grave.

I'm done debating you; you just keep trucking along all the same. Bye

Last edited:
Do you realize you keep trying to throw names at me, but none compare to how your government treats you? You are told what you can read, watch and how to behave from the cradle to the grave.

I'm done debating you; you just keep trucking along all the same. Bye

The only thing that is worse than being brainwashed is believing you are immune to all brainwashing.

Back
Top Bottom