What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

At least China never interfered any Muslims countries' internal affairs. And China has no intend to compromise its own internal affairs to please any other countries. If any country wants to make friend with China at cost of our sovereignty, it's not a real friend for us.

don't be ridiculous! no one is asking china to compromise its sovereignty.. china's national security is also in Pakistan's self interest, but this law has absolutely nothing to do with security or sovereignty

do you not realize that the peaceful pro-Chinese Muslims will also be alienated by this?

plus if someone wants to attack china they can do it without a beard

I didn't say that china is pro-west

and I understand that china supports Pakistan for geopolitical reasons and not religious, that is obvious. However, in geopolitics its never a one way relation... if that was the case than you can't criticize the west either

I meant pro Islam. I corrected that as that was from a sentence that I corrected.

As for tolerance to Islam and its practices, you will get more of that from the west vs China as China is officially none religious communist and they see all religion, including Islam, Christianity and Buddhism as superstition and bad for people. That is why they are very sensitive when a religion related organization or practice is affecting their national security.

don't be ridiculous! no one is asking china to compromise its sovereignty.. china's national security is also in Pakistan's self interest, but this law has absolutely nothing to do with security or sovereignty

do you not realize that the peaceful pro-Chinese Muslims will also be alienated by this?

plus if someone wants to attack china they can do it without a beard
Why are you so sure this has nothing to do with security? I think the root reason of extremism is Wahabbi. As I said there was no terrorist attack when there was no Wahabbi in China. And look around the world please, wherever the Wahabbi goes, the terrorism emerges there. I believe China is doing the right thing.

yes, wahabiissm is the root problem, but what does that have to do with beards and niqabs?

beards and niqabs are part of Islam it is not exclusive to wahabiism

I am have a long beard and I am not wahabi

You are collectively punishing the 99% peaceful Sunni Muslims for the actions of the 1% wahabis.

as someone who used to be pro-Chinese, I am genuinely very disappointed in this, but you obviously don't care

Last edited:
Terrible. Whenever religion is concerned, there're arguments. You're talking about politics, which in most countries, religion is NERVER a decisive factor. If religion is above regime, there's sooner or later civil war breakup. Any religion believers must learn to compromise and co-exist with others have a different ideology. Again, if you consider China is REPRESS MUSILIM, go to China to have a visit, there's 10 Muslim minorities, Uyghur is only one of them. The travel is not expensive, it's much better than simply pointing fingers here. There's also Uyghurs inhabitants in Pakistan, many of them often go to Xin Jiang for business, they even send kids go to colleges in Bei Jing.

two thousand years ago, the land had been under the jurisdiction of china!

lame excuse, if you go 2000 years back in history most of the world was not following what they are following now, i.e Christianity and Islam, so those indeginous people should not have any right in their fatherland just bcoz they changed their religion?

yes, wahabiissm is the root problem, but what does that have to do with beards and niqabs?

beards and niqabs are part of Islam it is not exclusive to wahabiism

I am have a long beard and I am not wahabi
I don't know where you are from. Definitely not N.Korea I guess. If you live in a country where beards and niqabs are part of your tradition, it's okay. But that doesn't apply to Xinjiang. Cause niqabs and beards are not tradition there. They were introduced along with Wahabbi. That's why banning bears and niqabs is part of banning Wahabbi.
321.jpg

I don't know where you are from. Definitely not N.Korea I guess. If you live in a country where beards and niqabs are part of your tradition, it's okay. But that doesn't apply to Xinjiang. Cause niqabs and beards are not tradition there. They were introduced along with Wahabbi. That's why banning bears and niqabs is part of banning Wahabbi.
View attachment 387844

its better to not argue about something you are not aware of which in this case is Islam

as I said before, beards and niqbs are not exclusive to wahabis... Islam is 1500 years old and wahabissm is 200 years old. Muslims wore beards and niqbs prior to 200 years and still do

I agree, but this has nothing to do with the law. With this law you are alienating pro-Chinese Muslims and playing into the narrative of western backed terrorists

I think you have no idea how welcomed and trusted the chinese are in Pakistan, but that will change after this law

anyway, from now on you won't see any pro-Chinese by me and many will follow

China has relationship with Pakistan not because it is Muslim-dominated country, but because it is a state that China has common interests.

You are being Muslim, Christian or Zoroastrian do mean NOTHING to us.

You are being a Muslim or not does not make you more important or less important in our eyes.

Please do not assume some self-worth and anticipate automatic respect from others because you happen to believe in something unseen very strongly.

You derive respect and friendship because of who you are, not because which god you believe in.

If you think China is a partner with you just because you are Muslim, then please stop being a partner, because we will not get along well (of course, your government is more rational and fighting inside Pakistan against the more violent version of what China has been successfully dealing with at home).

Hope this makes things clear.

That we are not getting along so well with India or getting along well with Pakistan has nothing to do with your or Indian religion. It is all about geopolitics and interest. We do not care about your being Hinduist or Islamist.

Just as all rational and secular governments do not care.

Stop your idiotic comments and correct your flags. You are an insult to North Korea.

Btw, here is an informative article, rare of its kind, about the differences between the Saudi's Salafi/Wahhabi/Takfiri vs Sunni, as articulated by those experts from al-Azhar University in Cairo. One should know the differences to have the more correct views as well as to understand the underlying problems of the radicalizations within the last three decades, the phenomenon of ISIS/ISIL/IS/LEVANT/DAESH is just the tip of the iceberg!

I posted it earlier here:

Grozny conference challenges the Saudis

By Tahir Mustafa - Dhu al-Hijjah 29, 1437 (2016-10-01)

[...]
After spending more than $100 billion over four decades to try and buy the loyalty of Muslims around the world, the Saudi Wahhabis received a tight slap on their collective face from none other than the Shaykh of al-Azhar, Dr. Ahmed el-Tayeb. The stinging rebuke was delivered at a conference in Grozny, Chechnya at the end of August (August 25–27), which was attended by hundreds of leading Islamic scholars from the Muslim world. Shaykh al-Tayeb said that the Salafis — the label preferred by the Wahhabis themselves — are not “Sunnis.”

To understand the true import of this statement, consider this. The Salafis and their even more extreme offshoot, the takfiris, are certainly not Shi‘is — the other branch of Islam. The Salafis consider themselves authentic Sunnis, in fact, super Sunnis and insist others must follow them. This claim has not only been challenged by the head of the most prestigious Islamic institution in the Muslim world, al-Azhar University in Cairo, but they have been banished from the fold of Islam altogether!

Some 200 Sunni scholars from around the world participated in the Grozny conference at the invitation of the Yemeni Sufi scholar, al-Habib Ali al-Jafri. What was the conference convened to discuss? To define the term Ahl al-Sunnah wa-al-Jama‘ah, which a myriad of “Sunni” groups have used to claim authenticity and legitimacy to their particular interpretation of Islam. Each claims to be following the Sunnah of the noble Messenger (pbuh). The tragedy is that each group also invariably excludes others they disagree with from being “true Sunnis.” A further problem is — and this has to do with semantics — the expression Ahl al-Sunnah wa’l Jama‘ah does not exist in the Qur’an or the authentic prophetic hadith. The first Umayyad king, Mu‘awiyah coined this expression to claim legitimacy for his rule, which had no basis in Islam.
[...]

May Chinese kill more Turkic nationalists hiding in cia's caves, they are real ninjas, not commen people of Xinjiang.
Did i hit a nerve that you come with death wishes?
You need lessons in history,Uyghur Muslims never covered their faces and surely not the whole body in black cloth,they wear colourful clothes.
This is a thing of the last two decades and it has nothing to do with their culture.
Although many Chinese blame it on my country,we know where that influence came from.
You cant be a Muslim when not wearing a burqa?

Last edited:
Did i hit a nerve that you come with death wishes?
You need lessons in history,Uyghur Muslims never covered their faces and surely not the whole body in black cloth,they wear colourful clothes.
This is a thing of the last two decades and it has nothing to do with their culture.
Although many Chinese blame it on my country,we know where that influence came from.
You cant be a Muslim when not wearing a burqa?

no you didnt, i just hate those real ninja turkic terrorists who kill my countrymen and Chinese and take rescue in Cia's cave,, why you are feeling guilty? Your country have something to do with those caves?

2nd thas what i said, real ninja are those who are hiding in CIA's caves, I never said Uygur are burqa clad people.. Read my post again..

3rd, even if some of them want to grow beard or wear veil.. Who is govt to interfare? Do they treat monks and Christians with same laws and ban their dress code? Why discrimination against Uygur?

Last edited:
3rd, even if some of them want to grow beard or wear veil.. Who is govt to interfare? Do they treat monks and Christians with same laws and ban their dress code? Why discrimination against Uygur?

I can only answer your 3rd question, professional monk, christian, mullah basically has no restriction. I emphasize the term 'professional'. buddlist, christian believers has no difference in cloth, appearance etc, however some Islamists do have such difference in public. There're at least 20-30 million Muslim in China, anti-terrorist task is high cost, high pressure, you can not check one by one, so believers' cloth and appearance become a signal to use. In fact, Uyghur policeman, SWAT solider play a key, major role in these tasks. Be pragmatic.

Last edited:
no you didnt, i just hate those real ninja turkic terrorists who kill my countrymen and Chinese and take rescue in Cia's cave,, why you are feeling guilty? Your country have something to do with those caves?
What is this ''Turkic'' thing you get there going,why not name them for who they are?
Arent they Uzbek?
2nd thas what i said, real ninja are those who are hiding in CIA's caves, I never said Uygur are burqa clad people.. Read my post again..
Again name them by their name.
That government never interfered until the radical elements cried for implementation of Sharia law,the Uyghur culture never had any radical Islamists.
Look at what has become of my country thanks to the freedom of dress code by the current government,how many terror acts have been done by these radical terrorists?
If it were up to me,i would have sent them al away,no freedom of dresscode in my country,just like in the good old days where my country was modern and free of radical Islamic elements.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom