What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

No. The weapon was invented in WWI. It is famours in WWII during the USA army attacked the JAP army in the island war of Pacific ocean. China PLA got the experience in Korea war and Sino-Viet war.

I said about to be used first in China, not where is invented.

No surprise, robotic and disgusting nation.
Even before of B.C they are doing massacre all time.
I am not surprised you are angry. After all Turkey is the biggest terrorist nation in the history of mankind.

It's hard seeing your terrorists trained by your country being roasted like bbq pork.

He is too ashamed to reply. American is a bunch of liars. From Iraq WMD, to Gaddaffi threat and now to Syria,Russia bomb hospital and children only but no ISIS, how much death and destruction has US created?

US is the root of World Evil.
I can't blame the US though. As the CEO you need to do whatever to remain number one. Should China get there someday, hope she will do the same.

Christendom has humanity. It's unfortunate the people don't represent the gormant in these times. When Islam first came and the pagans started to attack the Muslims, the Prophet Muhammad (as'salathu was'salaam) sent his companions to Abyssinia and who was a just Christian King for refuge. This is why Muslims in history have sort refuge in Christendom.

@anon45 Please respond as I remember you said it's propaganda. She is caught blatantly lying and represents the US gormant.

again I must stress your use of the word christendom as a descriptor of the west is inaccurate, This isn't the 14th century, religion plays no part.

bellingcat - Fact-Checking Russia’s Claim that It Didn’t Bomb a Hospital in Syria

Anyways not the right topic for this.

Last edited:
These are in the Uyghur region only.

You mean Ottoman?

These rats butchered more than 20 miners and murdered 5 police. They deserve a burnout.
china have not ban ramadan,u are idiot.
china only ask public school students and teacher and Civil servants not ramadan, it is the separation of religion and state. it is the foundation of a modern state. china only ban communist ramadan. everybody know communist are atheist party, if u want to join communist party,u should give up religon.

w020151120654557733226-1448343070935-41-0-499-899-crop-1448343094107.jpg

Does this remind you of napalm?
AP66010101767-624x417.jpg

against a small number of terrorists? unlikely because flame throwers will do the trick. But since you enjoy visual stuff i was wondering if those flame throwers made you recall how the US used Napalm in Vietnam.

Your troll is off topic. This thread is talking about PLA used flamethrowers in Xin Jiang.

Your troll is off topic. This thread is talking about PLA used flamethrowers in Xin Jiang.

Dichoi it's "Xinjiang" and not "Xin Jiang". It's Shanghai and not Shang Hai. It's Beijing and not Bei Jing. It's jiaozi not jiao zi. It's mantou not man tou. You're applying a Vietnamese system onto Chinese romanisation. Chinese is not the same as Vietnamese. Stop abusing Chinese language and culture.

Excellent job all the terrorists were killed, despite the flamethrower being true or not. :tup:

Too bad, it couldn't be avoided. These terrorists didn't care about the welfare of other people they killed and are planning to kill, so why should we care about their welfare?

Last edited:
I guess the same ''foreign terrorists'' they were forcefully stopping from fasting in the month of ramadhan and breaking their fasts with water. In fact they banned fasting even India has never done this. Forcefully cutting beards and stopping women from wearing veils. Speaks volumes!

China bans Ramadan fasting in mainly Muslim region - Al Jazeera English

Where are the Pakistani brothers??? If this was done by Indians we would have had a horde of people. Shame on you!
If you believe that a British media, then you must be a fool.The Muslim holy month of Ramadan province grain, government is happy.

These scumbags should be captured alive and then put to death by a thousand cuts.

The members of the extended family of these scumbags should also be closely watched and brought to justice if necessary.

Dichoi it's "Xinjiang" and not "Xin Jiang". It's Shanghai and not Shang Hai. It's Beijing and not Bei Jing. It's jiaozi not jiao zi. It's mantou not man tou. You're applying a Vietnamese system onto Chinese romanisation. Chinese is not the same as Vietnamese. Stop abusing Chinese language and culture.

This is written in English manner, but in origin Chinese language there is two Chinese character is written in separately. What is abusing here ?

9789888083305.jpg

Hong Kong English - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is written in English manner, but in origin Chinese language there is two Chinese character is written in separately. What is abusing here ?

9789888083305.jpg

Hong Kong English - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Huh? It's romanised as Xinjiang. Not Xin Jiang.

In Japanese, there are two characters for Tokyo. Do you also spell it To Kyo?
Do you spell Seoul as Seo Ul because there are two characters (서울)?

I notice Vietnamese ALWAYS chop up Chinese nouns, but never for Japanese or Korean, I have no idea why. Do you consider Chinese the same as Vietnamese or something?

Shengjian mantou - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jiaozi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopaedia
Zhajiangmian - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There is no spacing because the two individual components form a new noun.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom