What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

indians should know that the chinese consider Kashmiri terrorists as freedom fighters !and now this hypocrisy why not give freedom to the innocent muslims of uygur ?give them a separate land provide them with security @kankan326 you guys do not even offer jobs to the muslims ,you throw away any bearded muslim who gets on a bus you thrash them on public you force fed them during ramadan you ban burqa and you say you are not targeting islam?
Lie. China never said Kashmiri terrorists are freedom fighters. It's definitely US style. Not China style.

China doesn't offer jobs to the muslims? Another lie. China government requests nation owned companies in Xinjiang must hire a certain proportion of Uigur workers. But they are not so competitive as Han workers.

Last edited:
indians should know that the chinese consider Kashmiri terrorists as freedom fighters !and now this hypocrisy why not give freedom to the innocent muslims of uygur ?give them a separate land provide them with security @kankan326 you guys do not even offer jobs to the muslims ,you throw away any bearded muslim who gets on a bus you thrash them on public you force fed them during ramadan you ban burqa and you say you are not targeting islam?

Exactly!!! This mindset from Indians has to change! Normally we Indians are the first ones to condemn any terrorist incident (no matter whether it happens in friendly countries or enemy countries)!!

But the world doesn't work like that. It was the same Chinese who propped up Pakistanis and armed them with Nuclear bombs. It was the same Chinese who could have pressurized Pakistanis to stop promoting Cross-border terrorism in India. But instead, the Chinese shot down the UN Resolution to condemn Pakistan for Mumbai Terror of 2008 -- knowing fully well that all evidences pointed towards Pakistan. Even today the Chinese wouldn't think twice about indirectly supporting terrorism on Indian soil because it serves their purpose of undermining India!!!

Now why should we condemn the "incidents" taking place on their side? For one, we don't really know what is going on there. It could be a state sponsored terror against its own minority, "for all we know"!!! You see, two can play this "game"!!!

Exactly!!! This mindset from Indians has to change! Normally we Indians are the first ones to condemn any terrorist incident (no matter whether it happens in friendly countries or enemy countries)!!

But the world doesn't work like that. It was the same Chinese who propped up Pakistanis and armed them with Nuclear bombs. It was the same Chinese who could have pressurized Pakistanis to stop promoting Cross-border terrorism in India. But instead, the Chinese shot down the UN Resolution to condemn Pakistan for Mumbai Terror of 2008 -- knowing fully well that all evidences pointed towards Pakistan. Even today the Chinese wouldn't think twice about indirectly supporting terrorism on Indian soil because it serves their purpose of undermining India!!!

Now why should we condemn the "incidents" taking place on their side? For one, we don't really know what is going on there. It could be a state sponsored terror against its own minority, "for all we know"!!! You see, two can play this "game"!!!

well we indians are big hearted fools while we cry over such incidents they mock and laugh at you yindoos at any chinese forums when such attacks takes place on india. we basically live in a delusional bubble where we see an sino india relationship dominating the west and so on,meanwhile chinese dream is to expand its territories dominate the entire Asia empower pakistan into becoming a major regional power to balance or to dominate india in the future for its two front war ..we know the chinese game plan do not worry unlike the indian sheeps here goi is aware..right now we are trying to keep a decent relationship based on trade with the chinese we hope they do not arm the Pakistanis any further . that is our attempt or at least do not get itself involve in case we attack Pakistan

R.I.P to civilians & police. China must go with full force to crush the extremist ideology before it goes out of hands.

well we indians are big hearted fools while we cry over such incidents they mock and laugh at you yindoos at any chinese forums when such attacks takes place on india. we basically live in a delusional bubble where we see an sino india relationship dominating the west and so on,meanwhile chinese dream is to expand its territories dominate the entire Asia empower pakistan into becoming a major regional power to balance or to dominate india in the future for its two front war ..we know the chinese game plan do not worry unlike the indian sheeps here goi is aware..right now we are trying to keep a decent relationship based on trade with the chinese we hope they do not arm the Pakistanis any further . that is our attempt or at least do not get itself involve in case we attack Pakistan
dont you worry ,,,,within a decade after completion of the road connecting xinxiang and Pakistan(upto gwadar,i suppose),there is bound to be a change in perception of Chinese. :D

That's right. I have seen senior and otherwise considered "sane" posters insulting, denigrating India at every available opportunity so much that their hatred for India is beyond belief. I would even go as far as saying that we could very well make peace with Pakistanis one day but I am not so sure about Chinese now!!!

But for me, even bigger issue is about the Chinese narrative about Ethnic Uighurs as terrorists. We outsiders have almost no information about the ground realities there. If India (and by extension, the other powers) just start supporting the Chinese narrative, we might be indirectly responsible for Ethnic Cleansing being perpetrated on an industrial scale by Chinese state machinery. We have seen painful Ethnic Cleansing of our own Kashmiri Pandits (yet again supported/bankrolled indirectly by the Chinese) and should do all that we could to stop it anywhere!

The information we have about Uighurs is scanty at best and we shouldn't blindly be calling them "terrorists" anymore!!!

IMO, it looks like "ethnic cleansing" from all accounts!

That's right. I have seen senior and otherwise considered "sane" posters insulting, denigrating India at every available opportunity so much that their hatred for India is beyond belief. I would even go as far as saying that we could very well make peace with Pakistanis one day but I am not so sure about Chinese now!!!

But for me, even bigger issue is about the Chinese narrative about Ethnic Uighurs as terrorists. We outsiders have almost no information about the ground realities there. If India (and by extension, the other powers) just start supporting the Chinese narrative, we might be indirectly responsible for Ethnic Cleansing being perpetrated on an industrial scale by Chinese state machinery. We have seen painful Ethnic Cleansing of our own Kashmiri Pandits (yet again supported/bankrolled indirectly by the Chinese) and should do all that we could to stop it anywhere!

The information we have about Uighurs is scanty at best and we shouldn't blindly be calling them "terrorists" anymore!!!

IMO, it looks like "ethnic cleansing" from all accounts!

how come such incidents are happening in the middle of a face off between indian and chinese troops? is it very difficult to figure out? ;)

indian agencies in tajikistan have the key.

btw, how come uighurs's congress have a favorable view of india? :D

40 of those killed are terrorists, unfortunately 10 civilians and police were also dead.

China only kills bad muslims..err they can not be muslims who are killed by chinese.

Kashmir shall be liberated.

interestingly uyghurs support indian claim vis a vis kashmir and not that of pakistan. either chinese agencies know it or they are dumb enough not to know it. whatever, uyghurs are an ally of india

RIP victims

got fed up,so lets bomb innocent people and kill police,,,terrorist logic
good that 40 terrorist killed

I dont understand why is it that muslim extremists always cause trouble wherever they go. what the hell is wrong with these diots/scums? Even here in U.K despite all the freedom and human rights we have given them, they are still trying to indoctrinate our youths and even go as far as trying to impose Sharia laws in some streets in London. WTH. These scums deserved to be shot at close range and sent to heaven to have some good pleasure with their 'Virgins'. Pathetic indeed. Kill them all, I have no pity for these scums who target innocent civilians, old men/women/children alike.

They should limit themselves in killing each other and fighting their Jihad war in the middle east, South and East Asian countries are focused on development/industrialization and improving their living standards. These scums shouldn't come in this region and start their senseless religious wars there as well. Just ask yourself, if they were to even gain independence, what will they do? the first thing would be to persecute/forcefully convert all other minorities/christians,buddhists etc into Muslims/Islam or face execution/persecution, Just like we have seen in several countries they have taken control of. Just look at Iraq/north Syria today.:disagree:
Thats why i laugh when i see some naive people wishing them to gain their 'freedom/human rights/democracy' or whatever. They don't know what they are talking about. These scums dont give a shit about human rights or democracy or whatever. that's the last thing in their mind. So on this one, im with China, they should crush them wihtout mercy, just like the U.S is doing in the middle east(syria and Iraq presently). :usflag: we might even lend China a hand on this one.:D

Last edited:
how come such incidents are happening in the middle of a face off between indian and chinese troops? is it very difficult to figure out? ;)

indian agencies in tajikistan have the key.

That is an outrageously wild imagination!!! I don't believe India has anything to do with it. Not even the Chinese have blamed India anytime -- In fact, they have blamed the usual suspects in Pakistan. I think you are simply overestimating Indian Agencies' ability and Indian State's resolve to cause trouble back in Chinese territory.

btw, how come uighurs's congress have a favorable view of india? :D

Not surprising because they perhaps think Enemy's enemy could be their friend?!

Like I said, we would not be doing justice to human solidarity if we simply brand them as terrorists when we know next to nothing about them! The Chinese, OTOH, all the motivation to narrate them as terrorists! It suits their interests to do so!

RIP...remove those terrorist skin and dip into sea water. ..

Right!!! Meanwhile, let the Chinese continue to bankroll entities that vow to harm India -- both in northeast and in Kashmir!

And also, how do we know that the Uighurs are all terrorists? Because Chinese say "so"?

Even if they were somehow proven to be terrorists, why should we support the Chinese when they continue to undermine our own anti-terror efforts by shooting down UN Resolutions against Pakistani terror?

Last edited:
I dont understand why is it that muslim extremists always cause trouble wherever they go. what the hell is wrong with these diots/scums? Even here in U.K despite all the freedom and human rights we have given them, they are still trying to indoctrinate our youths and even go as far as trying to impose Sharia laws in some streets in London. These scums deserved to be shot at close range and sent to heaven to have some good pleasure with their VIirgins. Pathetic indeed. Kill them all, I have no pity for these scums who target innocent civilians, old men/women/children alike.

They should limit themselves in killing each other and fighting their Jihad war in the middle east, South and East Asian countries are focused on development/industrialization and improving their living standards. These scums shouldn't come in this region and start their senseless religious wars there as well. Just ask yourself, if they were to even gain independence, what will they do? the first thing would be to persecute/forcefully convert all other minorities/christians,buddhists etc into Muslims/Islam or be executed/persecuted., Just like we have seen in several countries they have taken control of. Just look at Iraq/north Syria today.:disagree:
Thats why i laugh when i see some naive people wishing them to gain their 'freedom/human rights/democracy' or whatever. They dont know what they are talking about. These scums dont give a shit about human rights or democracy or whatever. thats the last thing in their mind. So on this one, im with China, they should crush them wihtout mercy, just like the U.S is doing in the middle east(syria and Iraq presently). :usflag: we might even lend China a hand on this one.:D

That would be a rare understanding where chinese-western interest coincide. I believe europe/US would have supported those "terrorists" before the rise of ISIS (ofc not in the open) But now everybody should realize this is global problem where extremists using religious as excuse for their perverse acts, and their influences and connections run deep throughout the world, fire at one region could strengthen conflicts at other part of the world. I believe China could manage this problem without outside help,just a few decades before it was like warzone with all the sowjets (and likely american) supports for the radical uighur forces, now its not even comparable. However western media and people should really pay more attention in such matter and avoid dopple standard, cold war mentality is still affecting the minds of many. ("terrorists", right?)

And to those fools among indians; you should see how ridiculous it is to claim that China supported islamic forces within india (and in kashmir no less), china would never support any group with risk of strengthen the radical islam, much less so close to xinjiang. One of the main reason why china and pakistan got close is the common interest to manage those extremist group in central asia regions, as even pakistan got their own problem with extremism within. Sure we will keep india in check, but certainly not at the cost of supporting any group with potential to harm us afterward. (Pakistan might have given verbal support to some in the past, but it should be obvious that they like anyone else already realized the risks of such groups)

Last edited:
China blocked UN sanctions on 3 Pak-based terrorists: WikiLeaks

These people have been accused of terror activities with reasonable proof in Kashmir and also in India-proper. And China vetoed the resolution even when it was amply clear that they were known terrorists! They killed close to 200 innocents in Mumbai in one single incident -- which even Pakistani government accepted to be perpetrated by their own citizens!!!

How can Chinese expect India or others to support them unconditionally when their own record has been dodgy at best?!

China blocked UN sanctions on 3 Pak-based terrorists: WikiLeaks

These people have been accused of terror activities with reasonable proof in Kashmir and also in India-proper. And China vetoed the resolution even when it was amply clear that they were known terrorists! They killed close to 200 innocents in Mumbai in one single incident -- which even Pakistani government accepted to be perpetrated by their own citizens!!!

How can Chinese expect India or others to support them unconditionally when their own record has been dodgy at best?!

1) It is "Pakistan-based or affiliated terrorists nominated by India", by definition its complex political play with dirt or not, to certain extend China must support pakistan on the international stage as ally, but this certainly didnt go as far as supporting those groups, much less with sympathy of chinese in general.
2) There was never any saying of chinese expect India or others to give support, just common sense would be sufficient.

Back
Top Bottom