What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

man whats happening in china !
anyway RIP to the victims

I believe the disaster was caused by giving those Muslims too much freedom so they got access to terrorism thought imported from other Islamic countries.

china will turn into another syria or iraq if it continues to target Islam and it's minorities

china will turn into another syria or iraq if it continues to target Islam and it's minorities
China is not syria or iraq. Okay. We have power to handle our country. China has more than 50 minorities. All non-muslim minorities get very well along with Hans. So it's not a problem of minorities. If Islam can not live peacefully in China, we will turn it into peace by force. We don't care how others think. It's our country.

Have pity for Uygurs? We would like to send them to any country who wants them.

I believe the disaster was caused by giving those Muslims too much freedom so they got access to terrorism thought imported from other Islamic countries.

You should not say that. Pakistan is your ally and also a Islamic country. In the long term they going to object on the targeted persecution of muslims.

You should not say that. Pakistan is your ally and also a Islamic country. In the long term they going to object on the targeted persecution of muslims.
Best friend should not support our enemy. I know as an Indian you don't want to see the two countries stick together. It's not a problem of China, let alone India. It's Pakistan's choice. Nation safety is our top issue. Every country should know that.

indians should know that the chinese consider Kashmiri terrorists as freedom fighters !and now this hypocrisy why not give freedom to the innocent muslims of uygur ?give them a separate land provide them with security @kankan326 you guys do not even offer jobs to the muslims ,you throw away any bearded muslim who gets on a bus you thrash them on public you force fed them during ramadan you ban burqa and you say you are not targeting islam?
we dont target Islam, but our law and national interrest are over Islam. they must obey our rules.
what you mean kashmiri terrorist? hindus in india occupied kashmir?

Back
Top Bottom