What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

I am very skeptical of this whole report and its inclination. The report said foreign reporters were detained and blocked from entering the area. Then on what information was this reported based upon? A couple of brave residents as the reported said? lol Also Radio Free Asia isn't really credible source of objective news.

What a waste of my precious 2 min to read this report, lol.
western magic.

Our Uighur brothers and sisters are suffering inhuman oppression and repression under the occupation of these communist monkeys. May Allah (swt) free them from their oppression and strengthen their iman ,ameen.
may bangladesh let them in.

2014.9.21, Xinjiang Bayingolin Prefecture-- Luntai city a shop doorway, YangXia Town, Tekkbazaar Town
Various exploded, killing two people and some people Injured.
The case is under further investigation.

These bastards , not to only engage in their own land, and want to go others home to sabotage

Last edited:
^
Why there more explosion and street attack in China than in Europe and US?

Dumb or Lazy?

:whistle:

These bastards , not to only engage in their own land, and want to go others home to sabotage
Ur Govt. need to spend more money to have more police in Xinjiang instead of wasting money in SCS(east sea).

Ur police cant work well when they only receive little fund from the Govt.

Ur Govt. need to spend more money to have more police in Xinjiang instead of wasting money in SCS(east sea).

That's called hitting below the belt! :D

RIP, Hope administration will find culprits and punish them for their deeds.

That's called hitting below the belt! :D

RIP, Hope administration will find culprits and punish them for their deeds.
Hunting for culprits cost lots of money, and bcz the police forces receive little fund, so they never can arrest all bad guys.

So, bombing will continue to happen due to weak police forces.

Rest in peace

i can understand police inaction against peaceful mullahs in india bcz of our secular media and politicians
but whats stopping chinese from crushing these guys , you have the total authority .

Blasts in China's Xinjiang kill two; govt censures officials

SHANGHAI - Two people were killed and several more injured in at least three explosions in China's troubled far western region of Xinjiang on Sunday, state media reported, but gave few details.

The blasts came as China punished 17 regional officials and police "for being accountable" for a July 28 attack by masked militants that led to almost 100 deaths of police, officials and civilians, and for the subsequent killing of a pro-Beijing imam.

The government has blamed a surge in violence over the last year in Xinjiang, home to the Muslim Uighur people, on Islamist militants or separatists, who want an independent state called East Turkestan, it says.

State media say hundreds of people have been killed in the past year's violence, including some police.

Tight security makes it difficult for foreign journalists to visit the area, rendering it almost impossible to reach an independent assessment of the situation.

An explosion in Luntai county, on the northern edge of the Taklamakan desert in central Xinjiang, hit a shop in the county seat, while with two more blasts occurred in nearby townships on Sunday, news website 天山网 - 新疆新闻门户 which is run by the Xinjiang Communist Party committee, said.

The wording of the report suggested there were other explosions but it gave no details.

"At present, all the injured have been sent to hospital for full treatment, local social order is normal, and the cases are being investigated," it said.

Blasts in China's Xinjiang kill two; govt censures officials

^
Why there more explosion and street attack in China than in Europe and US?

Dumb or Lazy?

:whistle:
沙比,衮尼嘛吧

Do not be so self-righteous, do not always think that u know everything.

live peaceful life, and you have more friends, not opposers.

I guess kolaps is not a 臺巴子。 just a false flag.

Yes. He's 100% false flagger. He knows nothing about Taiwan, only keeps calling democracy. But I am sure he is a mainland Chinese, he knows something foreign people may don't know. That's why I always bash him. :china:

沙比,衮尼嘛吧

Do not be so self-righteous, do not always think that u know everything.

Agree if mainland China is so BAD!

Despite Europe and US are the main target of Islamic movement, it's China who get the bigger damage.

Dumb country!

Yes. He's 100% false flagger. He knows nothing about Taiwan, only keeps calling democracy. But I am sure he is a mainland Chinese, he knows something foreign people may don't know. That's why I always bash him. :china:

If he is a Mainland Chinese then wtf is he doing? :crazy:

Back
Top Bottom