What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

Yes. He's 100% false flagger. He knows nothing about Taiwan, only keeps calling democracy. But I am sure he is a mainland Chinese, he knows something foreign people may don't know. That's why I always bash him. :china:

Too many censorship in the mainland!

Is that hard for saying the truth about Taiwan?

If you don't believe it, why don't you just came here and see it?

@Kolaps ,

Would you say that most Taiwanese hold this feeling towards Mainlanders ? I always thought most Taiwanese were fond of Mainlander Chinese as what members such as @TaiShang and the rest posit here. Just curious.

If he is a Mainland Chinese then wtf is he doing? :crazy:

Good logic!

@Kolaps ,

Would you say that most Taiwanese hold this feeling towards Mainlanders ? I always thought most Taiwanese were fond of Mainlander Chinese as what members such as @TaiShang and the rest posit here. Just curious.

His grandfather perhaps was KMT soldier who immigrated to Taiwan.

Taiwanese who longing for mainland are usually a bunch people like these.

You know there is always a small portion of people in our society who have mental disease like cognitive dissonance, commonly we call them brain damaged. Or maybe he is a true Taiwan DDP dog. I can't be so sure either.

His grandfather perhaps was KMT soldier who immigrated to Taiwan.
Taiwanese who longing for mainland are usually a bunch people like these.

Interesting. It is interesting to note that most of the Taiwanese inhabitants who lived in Taiwan prior to KMT arrival were always pro-Japan. We have about 40,000 Taiwanese residents living in Japan and many of them readily give up Taiwanese nationality for Japanese nationality after naturalization.

So its very interesting for me to hear anti-Japan sentiments from Taiwanese. Since many who do come to Japan are so very pro-Japan.

You know there is always a small portion of people in our society who have mental disease like cognitive dissonance, commonly we call them brain damaged. Or maybe he is a true Taiwan DDP dog. I can't be so sure either.
I think he must be a descendant of Lee Teng Hui :rofl:

I guess kolaps is not a 臺巴子。 just a false flag.
I can 100% sure he doesn't come from Taiwan.
I Once asked him Hokkien, but he could not read.
Either he is a mainland Chinese, or he is a Vietnamese.

He is a Vietnamese most likely , don't forget the Vietnamese BoQ77,This guy before the use of other account posing as Taiwanren, was banned after the report.
Most importantly, Both of them are very close manner of speaking.
Recently This guy disappeared, this account may be anotherof his account.

I can 100% sure he doesn't come from Taiwan.
I asked him Hokkien, but he could not read.
Either he is a mainland Chinese, or he is a Vietnamese.

He is a Vietnamese most likely , don't forget the Vietnamese BoQ77,This guy before the use of other account posing as Taiwanren, was banned after the report.
Most importantly, Both of them are very close manner of speaking.
Recently This guy disappeared, this account may be anotherof his account.

I don't think he is Vietnamese, just an eccentric Taiwanese member.

Anyways, focus on the subject matter of this thread.

Back
Top Bottom