What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

if Uighurs are terrorist for you then mofos who throw stones during relief and rescue efforts are terrorists according to us.

Look at his statement @atawolf @Neptune turkish members?

Uighurs are not terrorists, Uighur terrorists are.
Every time the CCP reports the terrorist attack committed by 'Separatist From XinJiang' (新疆分裂份子), you people always kindly translate that term into 'Uighurs'.

YOU people are those who has been insulting Uighur people all the time. Have some shame please.

Every time the CCP reports the terrorist attack committed by 'Separatist From XinJiang' (新疆分裂份子), you people always kindly translate that term into 'Uighurs'.

YOU people are those who has been insulting Uighur people all the time. Have some shame please.

I don't care about Uighurs, China is free to do whatever it wishes within its territory, if Uighurs demand separation like kashmiris they should be castrated and shown them their place. And and and I never called them terrorist it was ur higher deeper faster taller friend from pakistan said it, I just quoted him to show their hypocrisy. Go read what he wrote. Thanks in advance .....

First sponsoring the terrorists in Xinjiang, then demonizing China's anti-terrorist campaign into an anti-Muslim one.

Great strategy and propaganda.

I don't care about Uighurs, China is free to do whatever it wishes within its territory, if Uighurs demand separation like kashmiris they should be castrated and shown them their place. And and and I never called them terrorist it was ur higher deeper faster taller friend from pakistan said it, I just quoted him to show their hypocrisy. Go read what he wrote. Thanks in advance .....

He did not.
And I suggest some people better not to act like those with the so-called "World Uyghur Congress".

Last edited:
I'm surprised Al-Qaeda hasn't announced a branch in East Turkmenistan.

then what made you think I was calling them terrorists? are u trying to read between the lines?
"Uighur terrorists are terrorists."
"How dare you say that Uighur are terrorists @#$%&$!!!? ."
"Dafuq?"

Back
Top Bottom