What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

Only 2 Pakistani posters in the whole thread,huh.Now that is a classic case of psychological condition commonly known as Selective Blindness

I was thinking the same but then again this aint the only thread that is infested by Indian, PDF is now increasingly infested by Indians.Ive seen many threads where Indians usually outnumber us.

and what about 50,000 muslims died in pakistan in last 10 years?? have you clarified this to your chinese counterparts??

and they aren't the real one.

im as real as it gets.
as far as your first reply is concerned, it may be the reason why we cant protest against the chinese treatment of those muslims as our own hands are dirty with the blood of many muslims during clashes with the Taliban, but look at the bright side, the talibs have been getting a nice whooping and and TTP punjab has basically surrendered and you mustve also noted the remarkable decrease in the terrorist attacks in Pakistan and the ones that did happen mostly failed miserably.

I was thinking the same but then again this aint the only thread that is infested by Indian, PDF is now increasingly infested by Indians.Ive seen many threads where Indians usually outnumber us.im as real as it gets.
as far as your first reply is concerned, it may be the reason why we cant protest against the chinese treatment of those muslims as our own hands are dirty with the blood of many muslims during clashes with the Taliban, but look at the bright side, the talibs have been getting a nice whooping and and TTP punjab has basically surrendered and you mustve also noted the remarkable decrease in the terrorist attacks in Pakistan and the ones that did happen mostly failed miserably.
Infested.such a nasty word.we would prefer the term strategically located.
Didn't you know Indians are everywhere.We plan to conquer my sheer population growth.

Now the West is doing its level best to drive a wedge between China and the Muslim world。

Western propaganda machines at work again。:rofl::D

PS China is recreating and revisiting the Silk Road to connect herself with the Muslim world.

China and the Muslim world unite!:enjoy:
I LOVE U FOR THIS STATEMENT, (not literally)

Infested.such a nasty word.we would prefer the term strategically located.
Didn't you know Indians are everywhere.We plan to conquer my sheer population growth.

true, it might be harsh but thats what we all witness nowadays. even look at our websites and facebook pages. there are a hell lotta Indians commenting there as well so you can say that you have infested even our pages with your huge population.think of Dawn for instant, its one of the oldest Pakistani News Agency and often you'll see more Indian comments there. I only visit one Indian page that's called "the logical Indian" but you guys never spared a single page of ours.and most comments are those same old typical Indian comments.it seems a hell lotta indians have internet connections and are bored by their own pages,
and yeah youre right you guys sure are conquering internet with your massive population. "The cyber conquerors"

Now the West is doing its level best to drive a wedge between China and the Muslim world。

Western propaganda machines at work again。:rofl::D

PS China is recreating and revisiting the Silk Road to connect herself with the Muslim world.

China and the Muslim world unite!:enjoy:

In Bengali we have a saying; "Khal kete kumir ana", want to know the meaning of it? :-)

Maybe China exported DF-21 IRBMs to Saudi Arabia, is just to get supports from Saudi and Chinese prepare to finish extremism Islam in China XInJiang.

true, it might be harsh but thats what we all witness nowadays. even look at our websites and facebook pages. there are a hell lotta Indians commenting there as well so you can say that you have infested even our pages with your huge population.think of Dawn for instant, its one of the oldest Pakistani News Agency and often you'll see more Indian comments there. I only visit one Indian page that's called "the logical Indian" but you guys never spared a single page of ours.and most comments are those same old typical Indian comments.it seems a hell lotta indians have internet connections and are bored by their own pages,
and yeah youre right you guys sure are conquering internet with your massive population. "The cyber conquerors"
We Indians are awesome that way.If ever a cyber war happens,India and China will be two key players due to its massive hackers potential

We Indians are awesome that way.If ever a cyber war happens,India and China will be two key players due to its massive hackers potential

as far as awesomeness is concerned I wont say anything apart from "I disagree" and that shouldn't be a surprise for you ;)
and personally I think if cyber war ever happened, Indians might be a step ahead from chinese

they died because of extremism so yes

yeah i am pissed with moderate muslims like you.

good let the butthurt flow :lol:
ask someone to slap you, get more pissed.
I couldn't care any less.:devil:

pakistan needs China more than China needs pakistan, if deeper and sweeter friend talks anything about internal matter of China then they will be kicked in the butt by elder brother.

Back
Top Bottom