What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

So what if they're struggling for freedom ??? You think that revoking their right to freely practice their religion somehow becomes justified ???

They have the freedom to practise their religion, but only the anti-China coalition and the oversea Uighur separatists claimed otherwise.

It is a fact that fasting is banned for students and government employees. Your cheap tricks will not work.

The US is killing million of Muslims in Afghanistan and Iraq, this is the situation that you should be worried about instead of getting obsessed about how China "persecuting" the Muslims with your wild imagination.

Last edited:
The tight constraints placed on religious practice are widespread.
  • Religious leaders, such as imams, are required to attend political education classes to ensure compliance with Chinese Communist Party regulations and policies.
  • Only state approved versions of the Koran and sermons are permitted, with all unapproved religious texts treated as illegal publications liable to confiscation and criminal charges against whoever was found in possession of them
  • Any outward expression of faith in government workplaces, hospitals and some private businesses, such as men wearing beards or women wearing headscarves, is forbidden.
  • Low-income subsidies can be withheld unless a pledge to not to wear veils and to not possess “illegal” religious texts is signed; no state employees and no one under the age of 18 can enter a mosque, the second a measure not in force in the rest of China.
  • Organized private religious education is proscribed and facilitators of private classes in Islam are frequently charged with conducting “illegal” religious activities.
  • Students, teachers and government workers are prohibited from fasting during Ramadan. In addition, Uyghurs are not permitted to undertake Hajj, unless it is with an expensive official tour, in which state officials carefully vet applicants.

Religious Repression of Uyghurs in East Turkestan - Venn Institute | Venn Institute

The US is killing million of Muslims in Afghanistan and Iraq, this is the situation that you should be worried about instead getting obsessed about how China "persecuting" the Muslims with your wild imagination.
We are talking about china now. Those issues are for another thread. People talk about that all of the time but people don't talk about Uighur much so I see it as my duty to spread information about what is going on when I have time.

What're you smoking ??? They're not allowed to fast !!! Is that the definition of Freedom of religion in China ???

Where is the source? The western media? So they all suddenly become the Muslim lovers when it comes the Chinese Muslims?

If China has the true intention to ban Islam, then it should have done to all Muslim groups, not just Uighurs.

Where is the source? The western media? So they all suddenly become the Muslim lovers when it comes the Chinese Muslims?

If China has the true intention to ban Islam, then it should have done to all Muslim groups, not just Uighurs.
Are hui muslim government employees and students allowed to fast?

Are hui muslim government employees and students allowed to fast?

Sure, just like Uighurs. Also, the Uighur soldiers on the Liaoning carrier don't consume pork, it has been reported by CCTV about how they managed to solve the problem of this cultural diversification.

DN0xxbT.jpg

the government ban the fast, end discussion!

Sorry, but it won't happen.

But through the wild imagination of the western media, it has been banned.

Sure, just like Uighurs. Also, the Uighur soldiers on the Liaoning carrier don't consume pork, it has been reported by CCTV about how they managed to solve the problem of this cultural diversification.

DN0xxbT.jpg

Sorry, but it won't happen.

But through the wild imagination of the western media, it has been banned.

i found islam in china much better than islam in islam country it self..
but the best is singapore..

Our Indian and Turkish friends keep posting threads like this,we already have the similar thread of this issue,why should you open a new thread?
I personally against this ban,but then again if you are muslim,why should you join CCP first place,as we know,the CCP members are forbidden to believe in religion,the students are different case,no one has the right to ban fasting of students

Yes Indian defense forums would not give this much freedom. This is for sure.

However I'd not group "all Indian posters on PDF" in the same category. There are many gems of men who give their precious time on this forum.

don't you think so?

Yes I have seen a few rare exceptions, who are not the usual clueless trolls. So a better idea could be to limit access to the forum to these people only and ban all time wasters and habitual trolls. That way you would have some serious and valuable input from the Indian side and at the same time not waste time and resources of this website and posters.

Back
Top Bottom