What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

i don't know....but if it come to that...i beleive chinese can do anything....
and no one in the world will know...

even if u say they ask one person to eat something in day time in front of them, he has to comply to the police... and once done his whole month waste away....
Well until and unless it reaches that point I am not going to speculate that far!

And if you eat once or are under force...it doesnt waste your 1 day fast how did you jump to wastage of the whole month?

Everyone knows the mobbing attitude of Indians...go pick any thread where Indians are bashing...You will see a group singling 1 Pakistani...Yup it takes a group to bring down 1 Pakistani.

Look an angel is talking....:coffee:

There are more Indians that doesn't mean they all would jump....
You think? @Windjammer he needs prove that Indians dont jump on a thread! Any such thread running or should we create an example?
and there are more muslims in this forums than the Indians, I suggest you to do the math. you'll are in the same categories
:rofl: Really? Is that what they told you coz almost all (except prob 5 or something members from India) told me they are atheist!
So with more Indian members on the forum and except 5 who are either Hindu, Muslim or Christian...now you do the maths!

neither in saudi nor in dubai you will see bikini girls roaming on streets

But at our hotel areal. I can show you if you want. I have some pics with them. ;p One was from Hongkong and the other from Singapore. :D They did like me alpt. ;p

Yet still stuck on the thread to count Pakistanis? Look whose disgusting!

Ha ah ah again why should i give a F about the Muslims in China getting banged??? you went all the way back to two pages to find this reply and quote me??? who's pathetic ?????????????

Fu*k, the whole shoutbox is dominated by China issues, we don't like this, we like to keep low profile unlike some attention whore dying countries jumping like monkeys.
why don't just everyone mind their own business just like we never give a single shit whatever happens outside China?

Last edited:
You don´t get what i mean. I´m catholic christian and dispise islam. But i see it as positive if it creates trouble in China. You can use that for "divide et impera" policies. China is a rival and you can use such reginal things perfectly to stir up trouble.

Read Cesare. "de bello gallico"

Since the real catholic church has more followers than the dead red bullshit i don´t see a problem.
Jesus hates rich people , why follow such a moronic religion?

Fu*k, the whole shoutbox is dominated by China issues, we don't like this, we like to keep low profile unlike some attention whore dying countries jumping like monkeys.
why don't just everyone mind their own business just like we never give a single shit whatever happens outside China?
Their divide and conquer strategy combined with giving a bad image to China to destabilize China's growth. We all know these tricks but it can only fool foreigners and some hk people with NGO financing.

I admitted this: ...You rush in our threads you get same response...Chinese rarely to never rush in our matter so why should we in theirs? Just a question your mate ( @sarjenprabhu ) is choking on :enjoy:
yeh agar UK me ho jata toh yaha ghadar mach jati,,,,,China hai isiliye sab chup chap hai,,aap bhi:enjoy:
OTH national interests trumping ummah ,,,,thats gud

yeh agar UK me ho jata toh yaha ghadar mach jati,,,,,China hai isiliye sab chup chap hai,,aap bhi:enjoy:
OTH national interests trumping ummah ,,,,thats gud
I have already posted ....post 156 :pop:

Well, UK loves giving us orders so when something happens yea we do question it...

Their divide and conquer strategy combined with giving a bad image to China to destabilize China's growth. We all know these tricks but it can only fool foreigners and some hk people with NGO financing.
They are too lonely i guess, like ruttish bitches waiting for a big fu(k.

Back
Top Bottom