What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

bashing China again?

Onion-onion-head-emoticon-23255071-130-130.gif

Thats good to each their own...isnt that the slogan Indians use when Israel or America does something against freedom of religion: "their land their laws" Why is that slogan not uplifted for China?

Umm i only commented on your question why do the Chinese not comment on Pakistani threads. As for your further question, i do not know, nor do i care much, as far as i'm concerned they can ban religion alltogether.

Signed: #HeathenScum™

First Kindly allow non Muslims in Mecca Madina, please change the rule.

Non-Muslims can go to Medina, they however cannot enter Mecca. Why did you want to make a trip? It has been this way since time immemorial and will not change anytime.

You don't see them because they are not paid to comment on your inner issues. Take a good look around, you don't see them commenting much about anything other than China.

Lol the 50 cent theory. :D

I don't know of its true or not, but it would probably be the most stupid thing to do. It's basically saying "Yes, terrorist are here to protect you from us, you should probably side with them".

True this actually helps ETIM as a recruitment message. :disagree:

the rules which prohibits muslims to keep roza in China.

Muslims do keep roza in China, my uncle in Beijing fasts every year. Chinese also have more ethnic Chinese Muslims than Uigher Muslims.

Now there is friendship, both sides respects to each other.

And there is something else.... when one side spits on your face, but you still love them....

How is this "Spitting on our face"? These are Chinese nationals we are talking about, the decisions taken by the state regarding its subjects cannot in any way, be a source of humiliation for us, or in anyway force us to reassess the nature of our interaction with them.

Muslims do keep roza in China, my uncle in Beijing fasts every year. Chinese also have more ethnic Chinese Muslims than Uigher Muslims.

just by keeping roza hiding at home so that no one knows, is not religious freedom.

Curios to know, how will they identify non-Muslims and restrict them from entering?

They cannot really but if they find out a non Muslim entered they just show them the way out. There have been instances of non Muslims driving into Mecca by accident and leaving once they realized it. There have also been instances when people pretended they were Muslim by reciting the shahadah and entered Mecca. It is really not entirely enforceable.

Back
Top Bottom