What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

Chinese are pragmatist. At best, Jesus will take its rightful place among many gods that an average Chinese believe in. LOL LOL. He is nothing but a cult figure, already. Chinese mindset will never accept a god that is not mundane.

I have visited so many places where these believers believe in Jesus but at the same time continue ancestor worship.

Nothing really extraordinary. Christianity is a Middle Eastern religion, like Islam and Judaism and I expect it to go back where it came from as Europe turns atheist in large numbers. Islam will be the dominant religion in the West. China has been subject to so many different cultural in-flows and all has been absorbed and Sinicized. Jesus is no greater than the Chinese culture. CCP is the greatest political power. :)

... and israel , you haven't seen the arab world , until you've seen israel , so says the commercial :D

Just out of curiosity:
No one has claimed responsibility but officials have blamed Uighur separatists.
Without proof?

this year's are noticeably stronger and believe it is the first time they have been published rather than passed on orally.
So they are implementing it...

"Fasting and participation in religious activities by party members and students is forbidden," it said.
So is the restriction only for govt officials, party members and students? I agree with @waz how does 1 force you not to fast? Force feeding?

officials should "prohibit playing recordings, videos or using loudspeakers to force people to take part in fasting.
So no preaching..

forbidden from forcing others to fast, attend religious activities or cover their face with veils.
How do you force one to fast?

the note said, although it appears it may have been referring to officials and public sector workers.
Again my question is it only for officials? and how can govt regulate public sector workers?

fear that Uighurs are not loyal to the party and government,"
Fear really is a killer!

Na.. in this case Pakistanis can't rush because its about Pakistanis poking Chinese which they don't want because their Papa doesn't like..... That's the only different
Or maybe because we dont see Chinese on our threads where Indians poke their unwanted noses!

Of course from your language I can already see the jealousy smoke

You don´t understand it. To create cool places where we rule, we must cause trouble in other areas. Thats normal tactic. Can i have beach parties with some hot girls in iraq, syria and so on? Nope. Same reason i would not travel Somalia.

neither in saudi nor in dubai you will see bikini girls roaming on streets

China doesnt interfere in our state affairs no matter how stupid our state goes! And our stupid state doesnt interfere in the problems!

India, US, UK on the other hand keep advocating shit in their newspapers about Pakistan....See the difference...

We are not blind (not that we need to announce this but sadly stupidity comes in masses) but if they have not said anything to our govt no matter how shitty it goes...why should we object to theirs? Yes human rights and all...we have similar problems...heck! Silence is a killer and sadly many are dying!

But...I am not sure why Indians are pissed all over the thread I dont see any Indians talking about the topic all they do is come here to count pages, post number or sneer! How better is that than the Pakistani members who did not comment?

I mean honestly speaking were it a thread on Pakistan, Indians rush in....thread on China, Indians rush in, thread on US, Indians rush in....and when its a thread on India they cry and point that our own country is a mess..Well where was this "your country is also in a mess" when they rush in Pakistani, Chinese, British, American affairs?
:angel:
but i am still right,,,,,we wud have witnessed a sh#tstorm of epic proportions here on pdf,if this happened in any other country(US for ex.)
instead we see meek n polite condemnation/protest from pdf Pakistanis:D
come on now admit it,,,,u know it too:D

Why do i give a f about some muslims banged in China... Pakistanis love to put their nose in Indian Muslims why not Chinese Muslims Issue???????? Double standard as always..
Of course you dont...hence I pointed out the disgusting behaviour of Indians to come in this thread and count pages and look how many Pakistani members commented ...I have already answered why not Chinese issues...Maybe your English is pathetic or you are just blind when it comes to answers!
Jealous!!!! :rofl::rofl:
Your tapori langauge speaks of it!
Dude you've a country where sunni kill Shia evey other day... Do you really think Indians will be Jealous or when we think in a Savior's country people kill each other our head would blast of laughing ???????
No but you do poke your noses that is not deniable! Reported for derailing!

How do you force one to
fast? @Akheilos

err... i think by not allowing them to eat in night or in the day break time....u can't fast for whole month ...if u will not eat in night...then u will have to eat in day....

And there is something else.... when one side spits on your face, but you still love them....
Spot on! If this happened in India, Pakistan would have passed a resolution in their parliament against Indian 'atrocities against Muslims'!

And yahoos like the Establishment's spokesman, General Hafiz Saeed and the DPC would have gone to town lambasting India.

But this is China they have to deal with, seeing that their relations are higher than the mountains, stronger than steel, sweeter than honey, and deeper than the oceans.

They don't want to ruffle Chinese feathers, do they? This is what one calls hypocrisy of the highest order! So what's new?

Oh I am soo sorry I didnt know your English was that pathetic!
That answer was to what I quoted:

First learn to write without mistakes then come and point at me about English. losers always attack personally when they can't answer.

Err...they monitor you in your homes at night? now that is freaky!
i don't know....but if it come to that...i beleive chinese can do anything....
and no one in the world will know...

even if u say they ask one person to eat something in day time in front of them, he has to comply to the police... and once done his whole month waste away....

Buddy... the same disgusting behavior of Pakistanis run all over the Indian threads in this forum...
Oh dont tell me about disgusting when you are on this thread saying :
Why do i give a f about some muslims banged in China
Yet still stuck on the thread to count Pakistanis? Look whose disgusting!

Once again don't act as an Angel you're not worth it as you're another pakistani double standard.
This is what losers do! ^^ call names ...

what Chinese issues??? and you've not answered anything.... "they don't interfering in our internal matter so we don't interfering in their internal matter" is not really an answer from a pakistani when they love to interfere in other countries issues on Muslim related problems.... Once again Double standards
Wow your English is really pathetic! Well, that was your job to brush up on it! It is an answer you cant digest coz you dont want to..Not my fault...

Losers do that a lot
@Aeronaut @WebMaster @Jungibaaz @Manticore @Oscar @Chak Bamu @T-Faz @test @blain2 I thought if someone is derailing , not talking about the topic but sitting and even insulting the topic, counting how many Pakistanis came or how many pages moved ...basically doing everything but contributing is supposed to be reported...If one who reports is gonna be called a loser...than alot of people are gonna take matters in their own hands, right?

First learn to write without mistakes then come and point at me about English. losers always attack personally when they can't answer.
Point out my mistakes.. Mr. problems with English!

and I said...there are more Indians...so you can do the maths!

There are more Indians that doesn't mean they all would jump.... and there are more muslims in this forums than the Indians, I suggest you to do the math. you'll are in the same categories

Back
Top Bottom