What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

i dont support anyone, i only support the views of someone

What View??? Waging war ????????????? His main view was that China has so many new weapons and PLA is irking to Use them, so He's pointing India and says there's only one way to convince India..

Is that the view you're supporting
??????

He also said to join with Russia to capture Turkey.... Poor Fellow doesn't even know China has border problem with Russia and Russia is so aware of Chinese moves....

This topic is a real dilemma for Indians as it's pretty hard to decide between Muslims and China....whom we hate the most :lol:

Reminds me of Ahmed Ahmed's stand up.

Since the real catholic church has more followers than the dead red bullshit i don´t see a problem.
The same as millions of Fa Lung Gong followers in China before, CCP still can ban it, now Fa Lung Gong almost disappeared in China only popular in the West.

I remeber 10years ago, the Fa Lung Gong's power so strong their followers ever protest to seize Zhong-nan-hai of CCP central government's building in BeiJing, now the religion has disappeared in mainland of China.

Last edited:
I speak my mind. I reserve the right

Everyone else also speaks their mind, and reserves their right. And if you need to lash out with "yank poodles, yank watch dogs" after i comment on one of your nuggets of wisdom, that's your fault.

But the hypocrisy is that you then accuse me of loosing my nerves. And patting yourself on the back saying "i did it". It's comical.

Come one mate...... wasn't that statement factual? Uncle Sam keeps it's poodle (UK) next to it's heart..... yet keeps you guys at an arm length, expecting you to do your duty with vigor and without question............ where was I wrong in my statement???............ I coined the word "Uncle Sam's poodle", way back in the 80's for the Brits. Trust you me, I have a feeling that Uncle Sam's Watch Dog will stick in a similar manner...............

Everyone else also speaks their mind, and reserves their right. And if you need to lash out with "yank poodles, yank watch dogs" after i comment on one of your nuggets of wisdom, that's your fault.

The same as millions of Fa Lung Gong followers in China before, CCP still can ban it, now Fa Lung Gong almost disappeared in China only popular in the West.

I remeber 10years ago, the Fa Lung Gong's power so strong their followers ever protest to seize Zhong-nan-hai of CCP central government's building in BeiJing, now the religion has disappeared in mainland of China.

You can think what you want. Numbers say China will be the most christian nation in about 20 years and i´m sure will outlive the reds by decades . ;)

I think Audio is the longest running Indian false-flagger on PDF. Apparently, he still holds firm to his original cover story, that he's a "Slovene" :cheesy:.

Who are you to question @WebMaster 's skill in finding out false flaggers?

China doesnt interfere in our state affairs no matter how stupid our state goes! And our stupid state doesnt interfere in the problems!

India, US, UK on the other hand keep advocating shit in their newspapers about Pakistan....See the difference...

We are not blind (not that we need to announce this but sadly stupidity comes in masses) but if they have not said anything to our govt no matter how shitty it goes...why should we object to theirs? Yes human rights and all...we have similar problems...heck! Silence is a killer and sadly many are dying!

But...I am not sure why Indians are pissed all over the thread I dont see any Indians talking about the topic all they do is come here to count pages, post number or sneer! How better is that than the Pakistani members who did not comment?

I mean honestly speaking were it a thread on Pakistan, Indians rush in....thread on China, Indians rush in, thread on US, Indians rush in....and when its a thread on India they cry and point that our own country is a mess..Well where was this "your country is also in a mess" when they rush in Pakistani, Chinese, British, American affairs?

then why don't you go for vacations in Iraq to experience 'divide et impera' .

Why should i? I prefer Dubai. Its close from Iraq, ruled from anotehr puppet dictator clan. I had a great time there last march. I could have fun there and do things that would be impossible in a united arab nation. ;)

Why should i? I prefer Dubai. Its close from Iraq, ruled from anotehr puppet dictator clan. I had a great time there last march. I could have fun there and do things that would be impossible in a united arab nation. ;)

No, this time go to Iraq, Syria, Palestine, etc.. little bit north. You will have fun.

Come one mate...... wasn't that statement factual? Uncle Sam keeps it's poodle (UK) next to it's heart..... yet keeps you guys at an arm length, expecting you to do your duty with vigor and without question............ where was I wrong in my statement???............ I coined the word "Uncle Sam's poodle", way back in the 80's for the Brits. Trust you me, I have a feeling that Uncle Sam's Watch Dog will stick in a similar manner...............

Let's take Ukraine. And Ms. Nuland's comments.
Was that conversation made in a spirit of "EU does our bidding" or was it more "EU doesn't do what we want". ?

Is the hesitation on implementing sanctions that would hurt EU companies and €, but strengthen US ones and $, poodlish?

You can think what you want. Numbers say China will be the most christian nation in about 20 years and i´m sure will outlive the reds by decades . ;)
I think CCP will ban the numbers, don't forget China is a atheism communist nation. Religion isn't protected by police & army, CCP control state violence forces.

When some religion hurt CCP's interest, Communist will destroy it in China.
Of course if CCP members start to believe religion, it means some religion destroy Communism & CCP in China.

Last edited:
Nothing is stupid if done 'properly.' For example, secretly without it making it in the news. Many stupid things happen in world and continue to occur because they don't catch media.

Example, no one heard a case in Quebec/Canada where people submitted petition in somewhat banning of muslim prayers. It didn't become law, but nonetheless had support from various people to make it to the courts.

Since you're from france... It's in french.

No it's just stupid. China want to stop terrorists. This is helping them. That's why it's a stupid. Doesn't matter if no one outside Xinjiang hear about it.

Back
Top Bottom