What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

Students eat the lunch in schools,and government officilas eat lunch in government eatery,they don't go home to eat.
you're clueless

They can't fast at school.

So simple, education is not seperate from religion. Stop acting like a wall. Read my post 10 times before you quote me.

i register my protest against this, but how do they know if someone is fasting, like do they force food down student's throats? well that wouldnt break the fast would it?
Bro, this news from thegardian was six years old. To make bad image of China is an easy business to make money and Chinese citizen never buy west propagenda especially after 2008.

Bro, this news from thegardian was six years old. To make bad image of China is an easy business to make money and Chinese citizen never buy west propagenda especially after 2008.

After 2008? What happened 2008?

Ok, you will see China and Russia join hands to deal with you, that is what the SCO for, driving out america's stooges in this region.

We will help Kurds have an independent country, while Russia claim back their holy city of Constantine, a move will be welcomed by most eastern europe and even greek. As for turks, go back to mountains to raise goats and weave carpet for a living, while you can still dream your Turan.
You had a dream?

Their country their rule if you don't like it move to another country. there are many Muslim countries out there, if there is brotherhood then I am sure they will accept you.

Their country their rule.of you don't like it move to another country. there are many Muslim countries out there if there brotherhood then I am sure they will accept.

That depends. When you fight hard enough you decide the rule.

doubtful if you consider that the underground church has more members than the official fake church introduced from the reds
Maybe, but as far as i knew China official called the underground church as Illegal religion or heresy, BeiJing can use police to catch members down. Like Fa Lung Gong popular in West nations but kicked out from China many years ago.

Back
Top Bottom