What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

i think all other non-muslim nation should learn from their chinese counter part...:D
if west have applied the same logic there would have been no ISIS today...
no seriously the chinese people are too good a people for their own good :D
That's why some serious a-brats pops up among them from time to time

@Sinan, my friend, Armed Forces officers for decades were not allowed to offer prayers, let alone fast.........their wives denied the right to veil........ same was true for many universities where even a mosque was not allowed...... anyone even with a remotely religious look was followed by MIT......... foods at universities were contaminated for other reasons........ people disappeared for no reason at all......... this all happened in Turkey......... along with millions of other things.......

Let's not get into state policies of China.......... we know that they may not be perfect, however, essential to integrity of state of China from foreign elements, who wish nothing less than total disintegration of it, by using religion or other covert means.

Stable China is not only good for us, but for rest of humanity........... a unipolar world, where Uncle Sam gets to do whatever it wants is bad bad bad......... trust you me, even bad for Turkey.......... China maybe humanities last hope to have a sane world order.......... it isn't there yet, however, it will eventually get there in a decade or so.........

Maybe? China is a shame for humanity rather than being its "last hope".

If you read the news,it clearly said only forbidden government officials and students fasting during Ramadan
What he said, China is a secular country,so religion and government is separate,religion and education is separate

What you said

only forbidden government officials and students fasting during Ramadan

or am i missing something?

What he said, China is a secular country,so religion and government is separate,religion and education is separate

What you said

only forbidden government officials and students fasting during Ramadan

or am i missing something?
religion and government is separate,so government officials not allowed fasting during Ramadan.And same to the students.You can do what you want to do in home and your mosques,but in schools,you are forbidden to do religious things

religion and government is separate,so government officials not allowed fasting during Ramadan.And same to the students.You can do what you want to do in home and your mosques,but in schools,you are forbidden to do religious things

Well I took as government being seperate meaning no inteference with religion. You come from work, where you're not permktted to fast and at home you can? There is timing to fasting.

Second, you yourself said students can't fast. So he's wrong, education and religion are not seperate. religion interfers with education.

really,,,,wow:woot:
5 pages n only few meek protests from even fewer Pakistani members.....:lol:
while most either stay mum or show superficial support for China....

even on the other thread by @Kaan on same topic,,,,apart from the likes of @Akheilos most other Pakistani ummah champions cudnt find spine,even to post.....

if in place of China,,,,,god forbid,,India,myanmar,US or any other country for that matter was involved,probably there wud have been posts urging for jihad,nuclear war n what not from Pakistani members8-)

respect for Chinese diplomacy,,,,they have got there "higher then-deeper then" friends by the balls....

now on topic---
seems this ban is imposed only in Xinxiang,,,which,in my opinion,will further escalate the already tense situation....
instead of assimilating uighurs such restrictions will further antagonize/alienate them,,n add fuel to fire for separatist cause.....
n this is wrong.

Last edited:
really,,,,wow:woot:
5 pages n only few meek protests from even fewer Pakistani members.....:lol:
while most either stay mum or show superficial support for China....

even on the other thread by @Kaan on same topic,,,,apart from the likes of @Akheilos most other Pakistani ummah champions cudnt find spine,even to post.....

if in place of China,,,,,god forbid,,India,myanmar,US or any other country for that matter was involved,probably there wud have been posts urging for jihad,nuclear war n what not from Pakistani members8-)

respect for Chinese diplomacy,,,,they have got there "higher then-deeper then" friends by the balls....

now on topic---
seems this ban is imposed only in Xinxiang,,,which,in my opinion,will further escalate the already tense situation....
instead of assimilating uighurs such restrictions will further antagonize them,,n add fuel to fire for separatist cause.....
Which is what I've been saying. And I received ban notice :(
This 'china pakistan bhai bhai' is not as true as it seems.

Did you see the protests about france banning veiling? It's not part of Islam, yet protests!
Fasting is part of Islam, but no protests about its ban. If it was France, people would be burning cars and tires on streets in Pakistan right now.

I fear the Afghans/uzbeks might visit China and iniate their jihad. They build support on oppression.

@Sinan, my friend, Armed Forces officers for decades were not allowed to offer prayers, let alone fast.........their wives denied the right to veil........ same was true for many universities where even a mosque was not allowed...... anyone even with a remotely religious look was followed by MIT......... foods at universities were contaminated for other reasons........ people disappeared for no reason at all......... this all happened in Turkey......... along with millions of other things.......

Let's not get into state policies of China.......... we know that they may not be perfect, however, essential to integrity of state of China from foreign elements, who wish nothing less than total disintegration of it, by using religion or other covert means.

Stable China is not only good for us, but for rest of humanity........... a unipolar world, where Uncle Sam gets to do whatever it wants is bad bad bad......... trust you me, even bad for Turkey.......... China maybe humanities last hope to have a sane world order.......... it isn't there yet, however, it will eventually get there in a decade or so.........

Amazing, from where you got this point

Now this story props up every year during Ramadan. Just how do you prevent people from fasting? Do you force them to eat? Because the news out of the region is very scarce and it is either from one side or another, there really isn't a third opinion to judge the ground situation there.

Now I have asked Chinese Muslims, having been to China myself and they have never had any restriction based upon them and in fact are encouraged in their religious duties. By Muslims I mean the Hui people.

I think this is only to be found in Xinjiang. Regardless of how much I see China as a brother and dear ally this is utterly wrong. You can't tell people to stop practicing their faith and is a grave breech of human rights.

ohhh...!!!!
what will the muslim brotherhood will do....where is Muslim ummmah to save their brother's from these atrocities..... even i am feeling bad over it...uff...

@Zarvan
China by these actions are inviting big trouble in these country anger among Muslim world will increase and there fore more groups will start focusing on China

China by these actions are inviting big trouble in these country anger among Muslim world will increase and there fore more groups will start focusing on China

will be better if you mind your own business. it is their country their rules.

will be better if you mind your own business. it is their country their rules.
A matter of one Muslim is matter of all Muslims and no body can be allowed to attack Muslims or ban them from Islamic things

Now this story props up every year during Ramadan. Just how do you prevent people from fasting? Do you force them to eat? Because the news out of the region is very scarce and it is either from one side or another, there really isn't a third opinion to judge the ground situation there.

"Government employees and Communist party members are banned from fasting, wearing veils or growing beards, said circulars posted on several official websites. Other measures - which appear to vary area to area - include forcing restaurants to maintain their usual opening hours instead of shifting them in light of dawn-to-dusk fasting"

"Government employees and Communist party members are banned from fasting, wearing veils or growing beards, said circulars posted on several official websites. Other measures - which appear to vary area to area - include forcing restaurants to maintain their usual opening hours instead of shifting them in light of dawn-to-dusk fasting"

Back
Top Bottom