What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

Ok, you will see China and Russia join hands to deal with you, that is what the SCO for, driving out america's stooges in this region.

We will help Kurds have an independent country, while Russia claim back their holy city of Constantine, a move will be welcomed by most eastern europe and even greek. As for turks, go back to mountains to raise goats and weave carpet for a living, while you can still dream your Turan.

@Hyperion

Here's one of your "best for humanity" example. :azn:

Nah dude. I speak my mind. I reserve the right to bash even my own kind. Just try to accept counter points without getting personal. Make fun of my country, and I'll make fun of your countries shortcomings, but that's where we draw the line......

Death to all nationalist trollers, is more appropriate, don't you think? :p:

Allah will punish you, for offering your appendage anyway. Enjoy!

and no, you didn't get on my nerves, just a usual reaction when confronted with "simple" explanations/blanket statements "all will be good if x happens".
Oh and maybe, i just feel, a little bit, that you're being pampered on this site. So.....death to momma's boys with ego problems. :angel:

Ok, you will see China and Russia join hands to deal with you, that is what the SCO for, driving out america's stooges in this region.

We will help Kurds have an independent country, while Russia claim back their holy city of Constantine, a move will be welcomed by most eastern europe and even greek. As for turks, go back to mountains to raise goats and weave carpet for a living, while you can still dream your Turan.
No,we will not do this with Russians,Turkey is not our enemy,though many Turkish members here dislike China,but they can't be our enemy,they share no border with us,far far away from us,the relation between Russia and Turkey is not our bussiness,they fight or die is not our problem

You certainly are a beacon of light for enlightened China. I hope you understand the sarcasm here.....

From someone who spends all his posts talking down China like most Indians like to do.:lol:

Did you miss, that in GDP PPP, China is the largest economy on the planet now and growing at 7-8% with US at 1-2%?

Let us wait till 2025 and see who is right.

I think Audio is the longest running Indian false-flagger on PDF. Apparently, he still holds firm to his original cover story, that he's a "Slovene" :cheesy:.

No,we will not do this with Russians,Turkey is not our enemy,though many Turkish members here dislike China,but they can't be our enemy,they share no border with us,far far away from us,the relation between Russia and Turkey is not our bussiness,they fight or die is not our problem
No, we will. Their Turan dream and anti-China metality is a potential threat to us. Besides, they are a front pawn of Nato in Asia needed to be root out.

An independent Kurdstan will provide a stronghold for us in middle east, greatly increasing our influence there.

I would like to learn something from @Sinan and hence ask you some questions:
1. When these news was released and are we well informed?
2. Do you know China government is secular or not?
3. Do you know a religious person can join CCP?
4. What do you think thegardien's reputation in China and in Turkey(including BBC)?
5. What's the arrangements of Turkey's secular government for Islamic festival?
6. Do you know how many ethnic groups in China who practice Islamic religion?
7. Do you know how many mosques in China and the rank of the total religious facilities?
8. Do you know China's religion policies?
9. What is the religious structure(people practice different religions) of Turkey and do you know the Chinese?
Thank you in advance.

Where on earth did Kurdistan ever enter this conversation? Stop derailing the thread with nonsense........

No, we will. Their Turan dream and anti-China metality is a potential threat to us. Besides, they are a front pawn of Nato in Asia needed to be root out.

An independent Kurdstan will provide a stronghold for us in middle east, greatly increasing our influence there.

@Jf Thunder , dude you were backing him,,,, see his first reply on this thread...??? It all Warmongering.......... This guy needs a screwdriver

I think Audio is the longest running Indian false-flagger on PDF. Apparently, he still holds firm to his original cover story, that he's a "Slovene" :cheesy:.

When I gave him proof that manual labour is actually more expensive in inland Henan than coastal Guangdog, he started talking about China's low pensions as proof that Chinese are still impoverished. He did not take into account that children are still expected to take care of their parents in China unlike in the West.

Back
Top Bottom