What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

Didn't they recently ban burying deads by muslims too ???

Lets not talk about good China which is our great friend - Pakistan.

Now what?

How does that concern Pakistan ??China didn't ban Pakistanies . Pakistanies are already training Myanmar's defense personnel.

Well, you are little biaaaches of Uncle Sam, so you have nothing to worry about. If UK is Uncle Sam's poodle, you guys are their watch dogs.............

awww....i'll leave you a love note on here when your dream crashes and burns.

What's with the incessant need of mentioning "India" with the US/Russia/China? Are you so infatuated with them that you have this need to stitch together "India" in every other sentence that mentions anyone of them? Dude, they are in a different league....... way way way different...............

I am sure this thread would have hit a 100 pages by now had this happened in USA (1000 if India). Looks like national interests still beat religion by a huge margin in Pakistan too ;).. China > Ummah

What's with the incessant need of mentioning "India" with the US/Russia/China? Are you so infatuated with them that you have this need to stitch together "India" in every other sentence that mentions anyone of them? Dude, they are in a different league....... way way way different...............
In fields of Development, R&D, wealth etc, indeed.. But when it comes to pet peeves of Pakistani memebrs on pdf, then India is in a league of its own ;)

And that was the context.

Didn't they recently ban burying deads by muslims too ???

How does that concern Pakistan ??China didn't ban Pakistanies . Pakistanies are already training Myanmar's defense personnel.

Chinese kill Muslim Uhighirs all the time, whenever there is uprising...
Nothing new.
Pakistan does not like it, but nothing it can do.

Tsk tsk tsk.......... didn't know I'd get on your nerves so fast.......... "fag", "simple man / simple minded = retarded", "bought off".......... all in one paragraph........ maybe, I did damage one of your nerves......... good for me......... :D

Allah will punish you, for offering your appendage anyway. Enjoy!

and no, you didn't get on my nerves, just a usual reaction when confronted with "simple" explanations/blanket statements "all will be good if x happens".
Oh and maybe, i just feel, a little bit, that you're being pampered on this site. So.....death to momma's boys with ego problems. :angel:

I'm Turk to the blood. We don't care about relationships... we rely on our own power.
Ok, you will see China and Russia join hands to deal with you, that is what the SCO for, driving out america's stooges in this region.

We will help Kurds have an independent country, while Russia claim back their holy city of Constantine, a move will be welcomed by most eastern europe and even greek. As for turks, go back to mountains to raise goats and weave carpet for a living, while you can still dream your Turan.

Allah will punish you, for offering your appendage anyway. Enjoy!

and no, you didn't get on my nerves, just a usual reaction when confronted with "simple" explanations/blanket statements "all will be good if x happens".
Oh and maybe, i just feel, a little bit, that you're being pampered on this site. So.....death to momma's boys with ego problems. :angel:

From someone who spends all his posts talking down China like most Indians like to do.:lol:

Did you miss, that in GDP PPP, China is the largest economy on the planet now and growing at 7-8% with US at 1-2%?

Let us wait till 2025 and see who is right.

Beta, I went to several schools where the likes of you can't even apply, never ever............... :p:

Why so touchy, that you think that others are attacking you personally? If you blame someone, be a man and take the heat.......... :D

Btw, there's an art to handling trolls, and I wrote the book on it......... sadly, didn't factor-in every kind.............
And where exactly do you live? Turkey. While I'm off to top 20 university in world.

And I blamed you nowhere. You just came with your pee comment. So stop acting like an, you know well, and not take this thread off topic, mister.

Back
Top Bottom