What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

This is just wrong :|

By reading comment here seems like Pakistani people don't care about Islam as they seems to shout to the world.

This is just wrong :|

By reading comment here seems like Pakistani people don't care about Islam as they seems to shout to the world.
No vieling allowed in France? That's not ok, protests. It's not part of religion.

People not allowed to fast in China? That's ok. Even if part of religion.

Read up China and France relationship with Pakistan.

That's for pure trolling. I didn't give a negative rating in my life for attacks of personal nature......... stop derailing the thread!

you can really abuse your power to give me negative rating, butt hurt???

you can really abuse your power to give me negative rating, butt hurt???
I reported him, so should you. Breaks three forum rules, gets away (you know why) and I get strike to be banned. Also ratings don't mean anything.

BE RESPECTFUL
The purpose of the forum is to provide a platform for the exchange of ideas. Occasionally, there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Be courteous when disagreeing with others. It is possible to disagree without being insulting.

PERSONAL ATTACKS ARE PROHIBITED
Commonly known as flaming, personal attacks are posts which are designed to personally berate or insult another. Text of this nature is not beneficial to the community spirit and will not be tolerated.

TROLLING
Trolling is the word used to describe a post that is deliberately designed for the purpose of angering and insulting the members of the forum community. Posts of this nature are disruptive and do not convey a friendly attitude.

I don't know of its true or not, but it would probably be the most stupid thing to do. It's basically saying "Yes, terrorist are here to protect you from us, you should probably side with them".

No vieling allowed in France? That's not ok, protests. It's not part of religion.

People not allowed to fast in China? That's ok. Even if part of religion.

Read up China and France relationship with Pakistan.

I didn't comprehend your point of view here so please elaborate.

Thank you

I don't know of its true or not, but it would probably be the most stupid thing to do. It's basically saying "Yes, terrorist are here to protect you from us, you should probably side with them".
Nothing is stupid if done 'properly.' For example, secretly without it making it in the news. Many stupid things happen in world and continue to occur because they don't catch media.

Example, no one heard a case in Quebec/Canada where people submitted petition in somewhat banning of muslim prayers. It didn't become law, but nonetheless had support from various people to make it to the courts.

Since you're from france... It's in french.

Last edited:
its amazing to see....all muslims who blame india,.jews, west, myanmar, thailand for prosecuting, harassing and treating their muslim population like dirt has suddenly nothing to say on china... height of hypocrisy...lol..

i can say any day that all those country treat their minority 100th of time more better then the chinese counter part....

its amazing to see....all muslims who blame india,.jews, west, myanmar, thailand for prosecuting, harassing and treating their muslim population like dirt has suddenly nothing to say on china... height of hypocrisy...lol..

i can say any day that all those country treat their minority 100th of time more better then the chinese counter part....
maybe it's because the chinese actually want the good thing for their muslim population , not allowing them to grow beard , not allowing them to go hungry for no good reason :D

maybe it's because the chinese actually want the good thing for their muslim population , not allowing them to grow beard , not allowing them to go hungry for no good reason :D
i think all other non-muslim nation should learn from their chinese counter part...:D
if west have applied the same logic there would have been no ISIS today...

Back
Top Bottom