What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

A matter of one Muslim is matter of all Muslims and no body can be allowed to attack Muslims or ban them from Islamic things

then where was your voice when taliban is killing pakistanis or sunnis killing shias and ahamdies

"
"Government employees and Communist party members are banned from fasting, wearing veils or growing beards, said circulars posted on several official websites. Other measures - which appear to vary area to area - include forcing restaurants to maintain their usual opening hours instead of shifting them in light of dawn-to-dusk fasting"

The bans are a disgrace. But the whole other stuff and the use of "appear to vary" just seems very vague and I'm not sure if it is actually enforced.

A matter of one Muslim is matter of all Muslims and no body can be allowed to attack Muslims or ban them from Islamic things

China is a communist country and there is no pace for religion. If they can or should follow is the communism as their religion. Even if being communist country China allows people to practice religious act to certain extent, it's them being nice to people but it cannot be taken for granted.

Remember RELIGION is the the easiest motive to get people together and fight and if religion is Muslim it's granted that lot more people will be ready to sacrifice them selves for will of Allah (as if almighty wants them to kill other created by supreme power).

In short Ban religion 80% problem is solved!!

China by these actions are inviting big trouble in these country anger among Muslim world will increase and there fore more groups will start focusing on China
but how will u do that...isn't china ur best friend.... after all this what china has done ur govt. never said a word...even the whole muslim world is silent over their barbarism....
they are killed, searched, massacred , not allowed to do prayers but no one says a word...

& China gets away with it.... wow.
Then again I think religious freedom must be maintained upto a certain level irrespective of your state policy.

"Government employees and Communist party members are banned from fasting, wearing veils or growing beards"
What's the matter? this is existing from 1949 to now, only a provision for Government employees and Communist party members,but no one let you must do that only "should do", if you don't no one care about that, just as "you must be kind with others". and as some company let employees to wear formal clothe
NPC deputies:
W020090307435518079661.jpg

i register my protest against this, but how do they know if someone is fasting, like do they force food down student's throats? well that wouldnt break the fast would it?

Well I took as government being seperate meaning no inteference with religion. You come from work, where you're not permktted to fast and at home you can? There is timing to fasting.

Second, you yourself said students can't fast. So he's wrong, education and religion are not seperate. religion interfers with education.
Students eat the lunch in schools,and government officilas eat lunch in government eatery,they don't go home to eat.

I can predict the future already that Pakistani's will start blaming China for their internal conflicts and terrorism (like they do it for USA now) for different reasons. However, due to proximity with China the terrorist virus will spread into China mainland too (we can already see the symptoms). I hope I am very wrong but I have some reasons to have that thought.

Back
Top Bottom