What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

you're clueless

They can't fast at school.

So simple, education is not seperate from religion. Stop acting like a wall. Read my post 10 times before you quote me.
I don't support this decision,but what I said is you as government officials can't be muslims(because only CCP members can be officials,and CCP members not allow to believe in religion),and as students,you can't take part in religious things,that's called the separation of religion and government-education.
Though I think it's wrong,they should let the people volouteer to do what they want to do

That depends. When you fight hard enough you decide the rule.
You really think they can go up against the government. If they try anything such cowardly acts as killing innocent people in major cities the only thing they will get is a bullet to the head.

At-least Chinese are doing something to avoid further spreading of terrorism on religious beliefs. What are the other non-Islamic countries like UK, Australia , India etc are doing to stop terrorism? Nothing.

Maybe, but as far as i knew China official called the underground church as Illegal religion or heresy, BeiJing can use police to catch members down. Like Fa Lung Gong popular in West nations but kicked out from China many years ago.

What the communist regime declares is irrelevant, since all bishops are appointed from the Pope, who has the highest authority. The fake church from the chinese regime is seen as a big joke.

That's terrorism.

No, thats normal struggle. The british imposed their laws on India too. Powers are constantly shifting.

You really think they can go up against the government. If they try anything such cowardly acts as killing innocent people in major cities the only thing they will get is a bullet to the head.

It depends. China already is boiling inside with incredible tensions. The leadership knows this.

What the communist regime declares is irrelevant, since all bishops are appointed from the Pope, who has the highest authority. The fake church from the chinese regime is seen as a big joke.

No, thats normal struggle. The british imposed their laws on India too. Powers are constantly shifting.
Talk religions in Communist China, it's a jok specially CCP members believe religions, a true CCP member should be a atheist !
In Mao's time, there's ZERO religion in China. If BeiJing like, they can ban all religions in China again.

China you are doing great to stop future terrorist attacks.

Also their country, their rules. Who are we? They arent violating any human rights.

Bro, this news from thegardian was six years old. To make bad image of China is an easy business to make money and Chinese citizen never buy west propagenda especially after 2008.
This is old news and not government policy?

Talk religions in Communist China, it's a jok specially CCP members believe religions.
In Mao's time, there's ZERO religion in China. If BeiJing like, they can ban all religions in China again.

They can not ban it. Since its always there. Even in North Korea. You can see this at christianity. Fat old Mao was rotting long in his grave and Christianity is still there.

back to topic,
In current scenario, what ever you are saying is a part of terrorism.

Its not. Its an institutional weakness in te chinese state that can be used perfectly for our interests.

They can not ban it. Since its always there. Even in North Korea. You can see this at christianity. Fat old Mao was rotting long in his grave and Christianity is still there.
If China forget Mao, it's not PRC or Communism China, no space for CCP in China.

CCP had kicked Fa Lung Gong out, had setup CCP official Church of Jesus Christ not follow the Vatican, also will reform other religions in China by laws. China religions only listen to CCP not foreign institution, Chinese had done and will do it.

From someone who spends all his posts talking down China like most Indians like to do.:lol:

Did you miss, that in GDP PPP, China is the largest economy on the planet now and growing at 7-8% with US at 1-2%?

Let us wait till 2025 and see who is right.

With you, it's always , let us wait. I bet in 2025, it will be, let us wait some more.

When I gave him proof that manual labour is actually more expensive in inland Henan than coastal Guangdog, he started talking about China's low pensions as proof that Chinese are still impoverished. He did not take into account that children are still expected to take care of their parents in China unlike in the West.

It disingenious for you to not continue this conversation in the apropriate thread, you just ran out from that one. Although i thought i did shut you up by quoting Chinese links that supported my view that there's only 3-400 million middle class in China and the rest are quite poor.
But then again, you're UKBengali. No matter what i debunk, you just go in the next thread and repeat the same like a good Chinese automaton.

More proof about impoverished Chinese this week, those letters in the clothes bought in the UK. And you wanted to give an image there's no more low added value workers in China.

Last edited:
First Kindly allow non Muslims in Mecca Madina, please change the rule.

You don´t get what i mean. I´m catholic christian and dispise islam. But i see it as positive if it creates trouble in China. You can use that for "divide et impera" policies. China is a rival and you can use such reginal things perfectly to stir up trouble.

Read Cesare. "de bello gallico"

If China forget Mao, it's not PRC or Communism China, no space for CCP in China.

CCP had kicked Fa Lung Gong out, had setup CCP official Church of Jesus Christ not follow the Vatican, also will reform other religions in China by laws. China religions only listen to CCP not foreign institution, Chinese had done and will do it.

Since the real catholic church has more followers than the dead red bullshit i don´t see a problem.

You don´t get what i mean. I´m catholic christian and dispise islam. But i see it as positive if it creates trouble in China. You can use that for "divide et impera" policies. China is a rival and you can use such reginal things perfectly to stir up trouble.

Read Cesare. "de bello gallico"

whole arab world is confused what to follow, this is enough to make laws in China.

Officials in China's turbulent north-western region of Xinjiang are tightening restrictions on Muslim practices including mass prayers during Ramadan, according to government notices.

Government employees and Communist party members are banned from fasting, wearing veils or growing beards, said circulars posted on several official websites. Other measures - which appear to vary area to area - include forcing restaurants to maintain their usual opening hours instead of shifting them in light of dawn-to-dusk fasting.

Religious controls are usually stricter during Ramadan but experts say this year's are noticeably stronger and believe it is the first time they have been published rather than passed on orally.

A notice on the Zhaosu county website said that ideological education had to be stepped up in the face of "violent and disruptive activities by religious extremists, separatists and terrorists".

Last month saw the worst violence for a decade with a string of fatal attacks including an assault on police in Kashgar that left 16 officers dead and 16 wounded. No one has claimed responsibility but officials have blamed Uighur separatists.

Two of the towns that posted notices, Xinhe and Shaya, are near Kuqa, where 11 people died in suicide bombings and police shootings a few days later.

Around half the population of the vast region of Xinjiang is composed of Muslim Uighurs. Many resent the religious and cultural restrictions placed upon them and some seek an independent East Turkestan.

A note on the Shaya government website said propaganda and inspections should be stepped up during the period. "Fasting and participation in religious activities by party members and students is forbidden," it said.

The note called for stronger security at mosques, saying that officials should "prohibit playing recordings, videos or using loudspeakers to force people to take part in fasting. Work units or individuals are not allowed to hand out religious propaganda in public areas."

It said people were forbidden from forcing others to fast, attend religious activities or cover their face with veils. "Effective measures" should be taken to ensure people who already had beards and veils removed them, the note said, although it appears it may have been referring to officials and public sector workers.

A Zhaosu county website notice said officials should "try to reduce Ramadan's influence on society as much as possible".

It told them to "dissuade people from attending organised and planned worship in large groups in order to prevent mass incidents; prevent, guide and stop situations like closing restaurants during Ramadan, students attending religious activities, women going into mosques with veils and shops stopping selling wines and cigarettes".

"To the best of my knowledge it's the first time this has been explicitly spelled out in this way - normally these instructions are not put in writing," said Nicholas Bequelin, an expert on Xinjiang at Human Rights Watch. Measures such as the restrictions on restaurants were "definitely more intrusive than before," he said.

"What has been driving these increasingly invasive restrictions on religious and cultural behaviour is the fear that Uighurs are not loyal to the party and government," Bequelin said. "It used to be the case that some cadres in the 80s and early 90s were clearly religious. That's not possible any more because the state sees what it regards as ostentatious religiosity as an act of defiance towards the government."

Nothing new, China bans Ramadan fasting every year, there are several old threads from previous years on this topic. :)

Back
Top Bottom