What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

Best solution is this.

Kokbayraq_flag.svg

Invaders should leave East Turkestan.

Yes so Uyghurs will have to leave from northern Xinjiang where other ethnics such as Han, Hui, Kazakh have been settled there much earlier than them.

Not to mention the capital of Xinjiang -Ürümqi was orginally a city of Han and Hui.

It was a bad idea that the ruler of QIng Dynasty allowed the ancestors of Uyghurs immigrated to northern Xinjiang from southern Xinjiang.

Last edited:
Yes so Uyghurs have to leave from northern Xinjiang where other ethnics such as Han, Hui, Kazakh have been settled there much earlier than them.

Not to mention the capital of Xinjiang -Ürümqi was orginally a city of Han and Hui.

It was a bad idea that the ruler of QIng Dynasty allowed the ancestors of Uyghurs immigrated to northern Xinjiang from southern Xinjiang.
Ürümqi was the city of Hans(include Chinese muslims) and Manchus,the Manchu part of this city named as Gongning(巩宁)

What goes around comes around.....torture innocent childs and womens...... it is hard to refer you as a human being.
torturing innocent child and women are your terrorists friends' field, civilized world has nothing to do with it

More opression against Uyghurs.
This is exactly why you are a troll,you refuse to acknowledge Uighur terrorism and instead you blame the government.

Trolls such as you always make up strawmen about Chinese saying this or saying that.

How would you like it if Chinese members judged all Turkish PDF members by atawolf's posts?

This is still going on ! :(

Come on people - Change the Topic & stop raising each other's blood pressure !

So you are PM of China... :) Nice to meet you.. can you kindly remove your troops from East Turkestan... or we have to came and remove your troops. And you won't like it a bit. :)
You are more than welcome to come and face our PEOPLE LIBERATION ARMY. We will be ready and prepare for your troop.

This is exactly why you are a troll,you refuse to acknowledge Uighur terrorism and instead you blame the government.

You have no right to say Uyghur terrorism.. You should say ETIM terrorism.. and me not acknoledging terrorism is just an other lie of yours.

Trolls such as you always make up strawmen about Chinese saying this or saying that.
You guys brand people as troll, when you have no arguments left and beaten in a conversation. So call me anything you like, i won't care.

How would you like it if Chinese members judged all Turkish PDF members by atawolf's posts?
It would be dumb. But Atatwolf is just one person where as i have seen similar attitute from various Chinese posters, many will back me on this.

If we ever found concrete evidence that Turkey is the mastermind behind separatist movement, we will have a real response.

many people say "Uyghur terrorists" "We should kill all of the uyghurs" "we should kill their families" etc..

many chinese people are racist against Uyghurs and i feed up with it. They are our kin and they deserve to be treated as human beings.
Innocent Uyghurs in China created and live well.
You say Uyghurs is your kin, for me, they are all Chinese.

I don't care whether they are you kin, or My kin, if they do terrorism thing, they deserve to be arrested, when they kill and damage others, where are you? you don't condemn the terrorist, but here condemn Chinese arresting them, Why? Because they are you kin, don't talk bullsh!t here, your sympathy to the terrorist just because they are your kin disgust me, who care whether they are you kin, they hurt others, violate the law, they will be punished for their illegal behavior.

There are some members here that needs a good spanking. No worries, i will make them better human beings.
Hehe, better human beings?! spanking?! hehe.

I can give you one. ;) You promise to invade Turkey ?
Invade Turkey? why we need that, we just killing you terrorist and separatist kin, that's it.

Welcome you come to china help your terrorist kin.

I can give you one. ;) You promise to invade Turkey ?
It is impossible as our people liberation army have to march over several sovereign countries to do that. I think you understand my message. You play dirty with us and you know full well we can play dirty with you We have the weapons and money to do what we want like our American CIA friends. Don't take our non-intervention policy too lightly. Consider that a god-given gift to the world that we have a non-intervention policy.

Best solution for Xinjiang is fight with iron fist against terrorism so the ordinary people of all ethnics can live peacefully together. :)

This one is touched in the head i guess. :lol:
You underestimate our resolve to protect our territorial integrity. The one thing we said we would never compromise is territorial integrity. It is our NUMBER ONE national priority. Anything else is negotiable EXCEPT our territorial integrity! Our 2 million strong army and hundred million upon call up will be ready to face any forces that dare challenging our territorial integrity.

@sweetgrape @xunzi

ıf i continue this stance, i think people will accuse me of trolling. So either come at me by solid arguments or don't talk at all.
Using insults or videos, is not a great way to debate. If you are inadequate don't trash the topic and let your seniors to do the job.

In short go play in your sandboxes kids.

Back
Top Bottom