What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

To MyTurkish Brethren - If you don't want others talking about an Independent Kurdistan carved out of Turkiye don't talk about an Independent East-Turkistan carved out of China !

Keep your land & let the Chinese keep their lands; Xinjiang is an Internationally recognized part of China & it will remain so !

Any terrorists activity either in the name of ethnicity or religion is an affront to Islam & must be crushed !

Like my Brother @Hu Songshan said earlier on - With the passage of time, with more socio-economic development in Xinjiang & with determination to deal with Terrorism - the problems in Xinjiang would be solved !

To My Chinese Brethren - This isn't about Islam vs Chinese Culture or Values otherwise the Hui Muslim who form the majority of Muslims in China would not be an absolutely peaceful & well integrated community of the Chinese Nation.

Furthermore these terrorists are being crushed as we speak in North Waziristan; perhaps you can impress upon your Government to talk to Afghanistan to deal with the terrorists who have found sanctuaries in Kunar, Nuristan & Khost !

Don't refer Uyghur nation as terrorists you freaks.

We will put a hole in the head of those terrorists and charge for the bullet. Any objection? You may foot the bill.

did they arrest the whole village

It is across the region. Total of one-month long campaign. 11 months to go.

unskilled jobs are abundance. But many people want the quick money. It isn't going to happen.

Stop your lies brother. Do not equate the stuff that is happening in Vietnam to China.
I am just stating my thought on this because I disagree with your sentence "exterminate all terrorists regardless of race". This does not concern our nationalities. I am sure Vietnam also has problems with minority races, but they are either effectively supperessed or too few in number to pose a threat. Also US loves mocking Vietnam in human rights and stuffs, so we are ok with that.

To you they might be terrorists, but to other Uighurs they could be looked up as heroes, freedom fighters, especially to those who wish to be independence but don't dare to take actions. If you wish to exterminate all those people, more Uighurs will oppose Chinese govt. And certainly China cannot kill until Uighurs give up, cause the casuality might be too high and the world will take actions against China.

We will put a hole in the head of those terrorists and charge for the bullet. Any objection? You may foot the bill.

What goes around comes around.....torture innocent childs and womens...... it is hard to refer you as a human being.

many people say "Uyghur terrorists" "We should kill all of the uyghurs" "we should kill their families" etc..

many chinese people are racist against Uyghurs and i feed up with it. They are our kin and they deserve to be treated as human beings.

Spoken like a true terrorist state spokesman.... well done.

So find out and let Chinese fellow citizen criticize them first. Maybe we will find those false flaggers. Thank you in advance.

Again, no cheap talk please. What you said many Chinese people are racist against Uyghurs is something like cheap talk.

Frankly, you are living in your delusions and maybe addict something like dream of conquer the world ,saparatism, terrorism.

Please show me you are a rational person not extremist that deserve argument.

WHat did turkey do in XinJiang? Sorry not really familiar with China and turkey's history

Ask Chinese, they are the ones , who accuses us... (also ask for evidence since they are all fake accusations)

So find out and let Chinese fellow citizen criticize them first. Maybe we will find those false flaggers. Thank you in advance.
Again, no cheap talk please. What you said many Chinese people are racist against Uyghurs is something like cheap talk.
Frankly, you are living in your delusions and maybe addict something like dream of conquer the world ,saparatism, terrorism.
Please show me you are a rational person not extremist that deserve argue.

Heh, you just joined a few days ago... so you don't know the history in PDF.

So you are blaming the situation on the way the CCP rule. But why are there no terrorists or separatist groups from other minorities like the Hui or Zhuang? they are under the same rule of the CCP and some of the town they live in are even less developed than in Xinjiang. Under your logic, there will be "radicals" rising up from this situation and the CCP is to blame. But clearly this is not true in these area. No terrorism from these minority group at all.

Your comparison between the Muslim in Xinjiang and the Muslim in Indonesia is silly. In Indonesia, they are the majority not minority. And the minority are discriminated there, like a non-muslim is not allowed to marry a Muslim. One human rights report I read said that minority religious group in some area are still getting murdered for no reason other than their religion. I don't think you can call that progressive lol.

Friend, in some part of Indonesia where muslim are minorities, marrying a muslim or convert to Islam can also mean death.

I know a story for real.. Years ago, A women, a school teacher, converted to Islam, her family tortured her and forced her to abandon her faith but she refused, they wanted to kill her for that, so she had to run from home. My family found her in poor condition and saved her, later she married my cousin. She visited my house several times, that's when she told me her sad stories. Her father and brother still want her dead.

This kind of story as well as the burning of mosques in muslim minority areas in Indonesia are never get through to mainstream media because they are not HOT and appealing unlike the ones about evil and bad muslims.

Ask Chinese, they are the ones , who accuses us... (also ask for evidence since they are all fake accusations)

Heh, you just joined a few days ago... so you don't know the history in PDF.

Wrong. Check my registration date.

The story context doesn't matter and a rational person's words always in line with his(her) behaviors.

WHat did turkey do in XinJiang? Sorry not really familiar with China and turkey's history
The Turkey has a big Day-DREAM, A Great Turkey Empire crossing today Turkey - Central Asia - China XinJiang.

In the history They are the descendant of Turks. Thousand years ago China Han dystany ancient Chinese had faught with Turkic tribes in the West China, within hundreds years many Turkic started westward migration or military expand to the west.

In 20century, the Turkey dream the Great Turkey Empire and consider China Uigur as their bro, the reason is very funny they speak Turki, and support Uigur independence in China XinJiang.

Their Day-DREAM is simple, unify all speaking turkic nations and regions in Central Asia, including China Uygur. :coffee:

↓ The enemy of China and Russia, even American won't support it. :sleep:
They (Turkey) call Central Asia region speaking Turki as Western Turkestan, China XinJiang as Eastern Turkestan.
279759ee3d6d55fbf2cbb68a6d224f4a20a4dd09.jpg

91_3897_58e322d634e79b7.jpg

Last edited:
There are two external elements that catalyses the Uighur problems of Xinjiang:
1, US and its allies that support or promote any activities which could weaken or trouble PR China Since 1949; Before that it was only Russia interested to grab Xinjiang into its own pocket.
2, SA or other strong "Islamic organizations" support and push twisted religious education and activities into Chinese Muslims, such as extremism or Jihad that weren't even heard of Chinese Muslims a decade ago.

More importantly, Chinese government failed to build a citizens' society and to treat all people equally. Instead, as many Chinese posters mentioned, minorities did enjoy certain previledge in their special regions. They are not forced to take obligatory education for their children, to follow all the laws for Hans, or to do anything for his/her country by average standards. Basically, a minority person could, many Uighurs do, live like a foreigner in China. They don't speak nor write Chinese, can't make a living outside their home region, and do not feel any citizenship of any country except for the religion or local society.

The solution for China's Uighurs is to educate and treat every Uighur like other citizens.

Back
Top Bottom