What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

LOL, Clown Turkey government will be enemy with angry China ?

Yeah Angry Turkey government will be enemy with Clown China.. :victory1:

Why do you invlove governments and stuff... are you a Chinese FM or PM ???

I talk for myself here, nor my country nor my people.... it shows that you lack indivualism... a sheep from the pack.

When you compare with Chinese posters insults... they are nothing.

And i think it have something do with idiocy... i mean can't understand the things i said, getting things different everytime.... anyways i'm sorry, i shouldn't make fun of dumb people.
No, no, no. You are illogical or somehow ill-minded and check your words first.
Remember, when you point a finger to others there are four fingers point at yourself.

Still saying "Uyghur" Terrorist. If there is a terrorist it is you....

And on the giving help to other people in the region.... be my guest. :lol:
Let ur clown Turkey government beg China to releave Uyghur terrorists, or we can send all into Turkey.

No, no, no. You are illogical or somehow ill-minded and check your words first.
Remember, when you point a finger to others there are four fingers point at yourself.

I checked myself and there is nothing wrong.... moving ahead...

Let ur clown Turkey government beg China to releave Uyghur terrorists, or we can send all into Turkey.

Terrorists are terrorists.. i won't argue about that

But you can't accuse a whole nation for terrorism... i will put this fact into thick skull of yours...

Remember my words, China will let Turkey get the same pains !!!

Aghhhh. so scared....:undecided::what:

Not exactly...:p: :lol:

First educate yourself and learn how to properly communicate with people. Many of you guys lack this skill, do you grow up in cave or something ?

Aghhhh. so scared....:undecided::what:

Not exactly...:p: :lol:

First educate yourself and learn how to properly communicate with people. Many of you guys lack this skill, do you grow up in cave or something ?
Who care u ?
Just let we see, how China will support Greece + Syria + Iran + Russia + Armenia, we will fight back.

I checked myself and there is nothing wrong.... moving ahead...

Terrorists are terrorists.. i won't argue about that

But you can't accuse a whole nation for terrorism... i will put this fact into thick skull of yours...
Wrong wording. Ethnic is ok and no one treat the whole ethnic Uyghurs as terrorist and many Uyghur brothers and sisters are living good lives in China. There are too many delusions and stories in your mind. That's very bad.

Why are you saying Uyghur terrorists...............it is exactly the same thing as saying all the nation of uyghurs are terrorists.

We have PKK we refer them as terrorists, not Kurdish terrorist.

A terrorists have no race, religion ethnicity, color.. terrorist is terrorist.... and that is it. As long as i'm here i won't let you refer whole Uyghur nation as terrorists.
Did China ever care American double standards ? Who care ur Tureky's ?
The person who murdered / killed innocent ppl in China, it's the terrorist and Chinese will get them a headshot.

China do not care ur bullsh!t, China will make u pay for ur sh!t.

Who care u ?
Just let we see, how China will support Greece + Syria + Iran + Russia + Armenia, we will fight back.

So you are PM of China... :) Nice to meet you.. can you kindly remove your troops from East Turkestan... or we have to came and remove your troops. And you won't like it a bit. :)

Wrong wording. Ethnic is ok and no one treat the whole ethnic Uyghurs as terrorist and many Uyghur brothers and sisters are living good lives in China. There are too many delusions and stories in your mind. That's very bad.

many people say "Uyghur terrorists" "We should kill all of the uyghurs" "we should kill their families" etc..

many chinese people are racist against Uyghurs and i feed up with it. They are our kin and they deserve to be treated as human beings.

Did China ever care American double standards ? Who care ur Tureky's ?
The person who murdered / killed innocent ppl in China, it's the terrorist and Chinese will get them a headshot.

China do not care ur bullsh!t, China will make u pay for ur sh!t.

Spoken like a true terrorist state spokesman.... well done.

So you are PM of China... :) Nice to meet you.. can you kindly remove your troops from East Turkestan... or we have to came and remove your troops. And you won't like it a bit. :)
Of course im not P.M, i just told u Chinese knew Turkey behind East Turkestan of separatist force in China XinJiang.
China will solve this problem, and deal with related nation who support Uighur separatism.

Of course im not P.M, i just told u Chinese knew Turkey behind East Turkestan of separatist force in China XinJiang.
China will solve this problem, and deal with related nation who support Uighur separatism.

We will support Uyghurs... we didn't and not going to support any terrorist organization.

ıf you have proof put it on the table. ıf you don't have any... then keep your false accusations to yourself and don't make a noice as grown ups are talking here.

Back
Top Bottom