What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

oh really? i never said anything or other real Chinese PDF members said anything about exterminating all Uighurs, but we will exterminate terrorists regardless of race.

I know what "terrorist" mean yeah, don't teach me that stuff I told you exactly same things happened here.

There is a minority of active violence supporters/fighters, and there is a majority who are not also happy with what you're doing but just don't want to involve in something dangerous, they have limited or no sympathy to actual terrorist, but if you realize they have some limited sympathy to them you will label them terrorists as well, those whoever has a bit of Uyghur nationalism or religious will be labelled seperatists/terrorists, you will only cause more moderate Uyghurs to join the violence, you think people you "exterminate" has no family, friends ?

So you are blaming the situation on the way the CCP rule. But why are there no terrorists or separatist groups from other minorities like the Hui or Zhuang? they are under the same rule of the CCP and some of the town they live in are even less developed than in Xinjiang. Under your logic, there will be "radicals" rising up from this situation and the CCP is to blame. But clearly this is not true in these area. No terrorism from these minority group at all.

Your comparison between the Muslim in Xinjiang and the Muslim in Indonesia is silly. In Indonesia, they are the majority not minority. And the minority are discriminated there, like a non-muslim is not allowed to marry a Muslim. One human rights report I read said that minority religious group in some area are still getting murdered for no reason other than their religion. I don't think you can call that progressive lol.

Islam only allows Muslim women to be married by Muslim men. (for Muslim men there is an ease to marry Christian and Jews women/still disputable issue though). It is not a discrimination, it is religious aspect.

And Indonesia is better than USA and China in term of social harmony and peacefulness, of course we can bring such a lesson

Global Peace Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

863px-Global_Peace_Index.svg.png

Last edited:
Over 380 arrested in terror crackdown

Authorities in the Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region announced Monday that they arrested over 380 suspects and smashed 32 gangs in the first month of a year-long anti-terrorism campaign which started on May 23.

The Xinjiang Public Security Department said Monday at a press conference that among the arrested, 315 people linked to 120 terror-related cases had been convicted in open trials, Wang Qianrong, the deputy head of the department, was quoted as saying by local news portal ts.cn.

These cases involved plotting and conducting terrorist attacks, spreading religious extremism, manufacturing guns and explosives, and illegally crossing international borders, the Xinhua News Agency reported.

The police also confiscated about 100 computers and 1,700 books on terrorism and religious extremism during raids on 21 illegal preaching sites and training camps. A total of 264 explosive devices, 3.15 tons of explosives and 357 controlled knives have also been seized.

"The impact of the campaign is obvious when we look at the numbers," Turgunjan Tursun, a research fellow at the Xinjiang Academy of Social Sciences, told the Global Times.

However, Tursun believes China's anti-terrorism efforts have become increasingly difficult due to the unorthodox nature of Xinjiang's terror groups.

"Most terrorists in Xinjiang do not operate under structured and centralized organizations, but in small gangs loosely spread over the region," he said.

"The influence of the East Turkestan Islamic Movement (ETIM), the group often believed to be the mastermind behind most attacks in Xinjiang, is only limited to the ideological level, he noted.

"The attackers may have been exposed to religious and ethnic extremism through publications and videos the ETIM released, but the two groups are not in direct contact and do not operate under a hierarchical relationship," he said.

Tursun said that China is still weak when it comes to collecting intelligence from these scattered terrorist groups and lacks comprehensive and professional research into the field.

Among the 32 extremist groups busted, 11 were found via public tip-offs. Police also claimed that 96 percent of the 126 cases were identified and quashed before the attacks were launched.

Yang Mingjie, an anti-terrorism expert with the China Institutes of Contemporary International Relations, told the Global Times that public vigilance is the most essential aspect of fighting terrorism.

"Not only can the public report suspicious people to stop possible attacks, they can also stop the spread of extremist ideas such as reporting underground lectures or training camps around their community," noted Yang.

As part of the nationwide precautionary measures, some cities and provinces across the country, including Beijing and Henan, have recently announced reward schemes to encourage public tip-offs. Harbin, in Northeast China's Heilongjiang Province, announced that residents who provide related information will receive a cash reward of up to 500,000 yuan ($80,300) from June 20.

To use one to counter another? No...this will bring more issues. I don't want to see any religion conflicts in China.

I don't mean it as a divide and conquer strategy. I mean introduce and fund other sects so that they have options other than the extremist ones. I mentioned that only pacifists/non-violent sects should be introduced so religious conflicts are minimised. There will be opposition from these sects but it will be non-violent.

Since the extremist sects are still fragmented and not mature yet, there are still time to fund different sects to rival it.

Plus some of these sects can ally with the central government and inform security official when they discover something. It will be cheaper and more efficient for the security investigators. Plus having uygjurs dealing with uygjurs mean that turks can't use the "Han oppression" propaganda.

Islam only allows Muslim women to be married by Muslim men. (for Muslim men there is an ease to marry Christian and Jews women/still disputable issue though). It is not a discrimination, it is religious aspect.
863px-Global_Peace_Index.svg.png

There other laws that I've read that are outright discriminations. Covering it under a religious pretext does not make it less discriminatory. If Hitler transformed his Nazi ideology into a religion, your logic will imply that his action does not discriminates, it is just a "religious aspects".

Last edited:
evidence? lol, look at how many Tujue descendants jumping around the idea of ETIM which is btw a brainless terrorist group```

here is a funny fact for you, most died innocent civilians from recent terrorist attacks in Xingjiang were Uighur, lol

indeed you are supporting those halfw1t terrorists who are killing their own kind

get a clue you brainwashed little brat lives in a delusion :D

The beast extremists kill our innocent Uyghur brothers and sisters and other people at random.

Wish those terrorist and terror-lovers go to hell.

ı will watch this on evening. but i beat this just a report from biassed chinese media... we will see.

many idiot Chinese posters here as well. If you are seeing my support for uyghurs as a support for terrorists.

ıt shows how can a human being became so low. Don't refer Uyghur nation as terrorists you freaks.

Is this your true face?

There other laws that I've read that are outright discriminations. Covering it under a religious pretext does not make it less discriminatory. If Hitler transformed his Nazi ideology into a religion, your logic will imply that his action does not discriminates, it is just a "religious aspects".

Why so resentful ? Cannot marry pretty Uighur women ? :cheesy: Please marry your own kind... Many beautiful Chinese women in Mainland.......

15-in-a-billion-1012-14-de.jpg

Uighur Women

x2_82bff66.jpg

Indonesian police women

Need to be Muslim if you want to marry them :D

Last edited:
Shamless, Turkey won't save any Uyghur terrorist in China XinJiang.
There's no doubt oneday, China also will help freedom ppl in Cyprus and Kurdish region. China support Greece, Iran, Syria, Russia, Armenia.

Still saying "Uyghur" Terrorist. If there is a terrorist it is you....

And on the giving help to other people in the region.... be my guest. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom