What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

Citizen awareness is the key to fight terrorism and eventually root it out.

@Sinan

Please argue in a civilized manner. There are too much cheap words come from your mouth.

Don't act like you are the only person who grasp the truth. That's stupid. Just stop.

Could you please call your Turkey friends to this thread as possible as you can. I just want to ask Turks some questions that I think it's do good to the communications.

1. Do you people really support those terrorists from Xinjiang (mind and behavior)? YES/NO

2. What is the connection between Turks and our Uyghur people including some terrorists.

3. Do your government have the history of support the terrorist groups? YES/NO

4. Do you people think Turkey is the most important power and strategy player in the world? YES/NO

5. What do you think and the reasons when EU rejected Turkey to join EU.

6. What do you think about Kurds and ISIS and your target?

7. What's your opinions about the relationship of China and Turkey.

8. Are there any possible to clear the misunderstanding between both people and how?

9. What's your positive contribution to Pakistan and our fellow Uyghurs people?

many people say "Uyghur terrorists" "We should kill all of the uyghurs" "we should kill their families" etc..

many chinese people are racist against Uyghurs and i feed up with it. They are our kin and they deserve to be treated as human beings.

You are fed up with terrorists being captured and killed? If you support terrorism against humanity, join them and see what fates await you.

It is impossible as our people liberation army have to march over several sovereign countries to do that. I think you understand my message. You play dirty with us and you know full well we can play dirty with you We have the weapons and money to do what we want like our American CIA friends. Don't take our non-intervention policy too lightly. Consider that a god-given gift to the world that we have a non-intervention policy.

But that will change.in the future.

@Sinan

Please argue in a civilized manner. There are too much cheap words come from your mouth.

Don't act like you are the only person who grasp the truth. That's stupid. Just stop.

Could you please call your Turkey friends to this thread as possible as you can. I just want to ask Turks some questions that I think it's do good to the communications.
:)
I'm always open for a creative discussion. let's begin answering the questions.

1. Do you people really support those terrorists from Xinjiang (mind and behavior)? YES/NO
No

2. What is the connection between Turks and our Uyghur people including some terrorists.
We are very nationalist people, we deeply care about all the Turkics around the world. Leaving aside terrorist.... no Turk will show any mercy over a terrorist regardless of his ethnicity or religion.

3. Do your government have the history of support the terrorist groups? YES/NO
A simple answer won't cut this. Let me explain.

There was a terror organization group named ASALA. Armenian Secret Army for the Liberation of Armenia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They targetted and killed many Turkish diplomats. Conducted terrorist attacks.

Turkish deep government which can be described as Turkish Gladio. Formed a group named "Grey Wolfs" from Ultranationalist Turks Grey Wolves - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Members of the Grey Wolves scattered to foreign cities... In one night Grey Wolves killed all of the leaders of ASALA terror organization in a simultaneous attack over the different cities in the world. Hence ASALA literally finished that night.

After that attack... some of the members gone rogue... they killed Turkish Journalist, Politicians and Activist from left wing parties. Some of them became notorious mafia.
Some of their activities
  • The Grey Wolves became the first foreign militant organization to participate in PLO training in Lebanon.
  • On a global scale, the Grey Wolves are suspected to have been responsible for numerous political assassinations and disappearances of Turkish and Kurdish human rights activists, and are known to have ties with the Turkish mafia.
  • The Grey Wolves have also raised funds for Chechen guerrilla separatists, whom they consider their brothers.
  • In 1996 the Grey Wolves were involved in an attack on a protest of Greek Cypriots against the occupation of Cyprus and in the murder of Tasos Isaac.One protester, Tasos Isaac, was beaten to death.
  • In December 1996, the Grey Wolves attacked left-wing students and teachers at Istanbul University, under police sanction.
To conclude, it's believed that Grey Wolves had been given support from government until the ASALA assasinations. After that assasination, they got out of control and gone completely rogue and harmed Turkey in various ways.

Other than that we had never given any terrorist group any support.

4. Do you people think Turkey is the most important power and strategy player in the world? YES/NO
No.

5. What do you think and the reasons when EU rejected Turkey to join EU.
EU didn't rejected Turkey and we are still a candidate country. We are doing some chapters for membership.

But... we all know that EU won't let us join the union. Reason is very simple. EU is being ruled with France-Germany coalition. because of their combined citizen number (somewhere near 150 million.)
If Turkey enters EU a very possible Turkey-UK coalition will end France-Germany hegomony over Europe. Hence France-Germany opposes our cadidate whereas UK supports us.

6. What do you think about Kurds and ISIS and your target?
Kurds are our brothers, we lived peacefully together on these lands for 1000 years.
ISIS are takfiri terorists which poses a great danger to regions stability. They must be eradicated.

7. What's your opinions about the relationship of China and Turkey.
If we took aside Uyghur Issue.

I appreciate China very much. China helped us with ToT in many military projects whereas our so-called Western allies tried to hinder us from gaining ToT.

8. Are there any possible to clear the misunderstanding between both people and how?
maybe, i don't know.....

9. What's your positive contribution to Pakistan and our fellow Uyghurs people?

Pakistan is our brother state. We are have very good relations with them. They have our support.

For Uyghurs... there is not much we can do for the Uyghurs from the other side of the planet... I think we should ease up the immigration on Uyghurs and welcome them in our country.

You are fed up with terrorists being captured and killed? If you support terrorism against humanity, join them and see what fates await you.

You can kill all of the terrorists, good keep doing that. But opression of our Uyghur kin is a different issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
You have no right to say Uyghur terrorism.. You should say ETIM terrorism.. and me not acknoledging terrorism is just an other lie of yours.
You are just angry that Uighur can be terrorists.

You guys brand people as troll, when you have no arguments left and beaten in a conversation. So call me anything you like, i won't care.
Your attempts to backpedal are futile.

1.You posted a flag of East Turkestan.
2.You blame the tensions on the governement.
3.You make strawmen arguments about all Chinese saying genocidial comments about Uihgurs
4.You haven't stepped foot in Xinjiang yet you claim you can speak for all Uighurs.
5.You refuse to acknowledge evidence ie genetic studies
6.You constantly rant on your Turkishness and your supposed blood ties with Uighurs.
7.You claim that Xinjiang is the native land of Uighurs.

It would be dumb. But Atatwolf is just one person where as i have seen similar attitute from various Chinese posters, many will back me on this.
A vague conception that all Chinese members hate Uighurs etc. is not going to justify your trollish behaviors.

You are just angry that Uighur can be terrorists.

As i stated at least 10 times before all over different threads.
"Terrorism has no nationality, no religion, no color, no race."

I stated this numerous times.... and here goes your assumption down the drain.

Your attempts to backpedal are futile.
I am standing behind on every word i have said so far.

1.You posted a flag of East Turkestan.
Which represents my Uyghur kin.

Here is another beatiful pic for you. Which resembles or strong ties with our brothers.

798-dogu-turkistan-turkleri-yalniz-degildir.jpg

2.You blame the tensions on the governement.
Yeap.

3.You make strawmen arguments about all Chinese saying genocidial comments about Uihgurs
And you give excuses.

4.You haven't stepped foot in Xinjiang yet you claim you can speak for all Uighurs.
So no one can stand up for Uyghur if they have not visited them in their home region ?

I have not stepped in Iraq but i defend the rights of Iraqi Turkmens
I have not stepped in Iran but i defend the right of South Azerbaijanis
I have not stepped in Cyprus but i defend the rights of Cyprotic Turks
I have not stepped in Ukraine but i defend the rights of Crimean Tatars.

I don't need permission from anyone to support my kin.

5.You refuse to acknowledge evidence ie genetic studies
You evaded to discuss the subject with my more knowledgeable friends. First discuss with them then come and say these words to me.

6.You constantly rant on your Turkishness and your supposed blood ties with Uighurs.
So, what ? We are nationalist people and proud with our Turkic blood.

7.You claim that Xinjiang is the native land of Uighurs.
When did you invade East Turkistan ?

A vague conception that all Chinese members hate Uighurs etc. is not going to justify your trollish behaviors.

Not all but most of them.

I know you are frustrated as you can't present your case with valid arguments and i'm whooping the floor with you. So you are accusing me with trolling. Go out and take some fresh air. Your frustration will ease up.

It's a good thing we hunt down these terrorists by arresting Uyghurs who might have any connections or are connected to the terrorist group. We don't need permission from some Turk cracking down on Chinese method on handling domestic issues regarding public safety.

t's a good thing we hunt down these terrorists by arresting Uyghurs who might have any connections or are connected to the terrorist group. We don't need permission from some Turk cracking down on Chinese method on handling domestic issues regarding public safety.

Authorities in the Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region announced Monday that they arrested over 380 suspects and smashed 32 gangs in the first month of a year-long anti-terrorism campaign which started on May 23.

The Xinjiang Public Security Department said Monday at a press conference that among the arrested, 315 people linked to 120 terror-related cases had been convicted in open trials, Wang Qianrong, the deputy head of the department, was quoted as saying by local news portal ts.cn.

380 suspects, 315 arrested, i really wonder what happened to those 65 people....news doesn't say they have been released.

This is still going on ! :(

Come on people - Change the Topic & stop raising each other's blood pressure !

Innocent Muslims being targeted.....had this move been in US, UK or India you would be head over heels accusing these countries. But as you guys are CHinese fan boys you keep silent even though you claim to be brothers with Turkey. This is where true color is exposed.

Innocent Muslims being targeted.....had this move been in US, UK or India you would be head over heels accusing India. But as you guys are CHinese fan boys you keep silent even though you claim to be brothers with Turkey. This is where true color is exposed.

I have never....not once condemned Indian atrocities against her own Muslim Population - Whether they flourish or whether they are whipped out is something I don't give a foOk about !

Kashmir is a different issue - Its not India !

And whenever Pakistanis have ever mentioned Indian Muslims its usually in response to the expression of nauseating pious sentiments of Indians when they, in their self-righteousness, feel the need to lecture Pakistan on her minorities !

I have never....not once condemned Indian atrocities against her own Muslim Population - Whether they flourish or whether they are whipped out is something I don't give a foOk about !

Kashmir is a different issue - Its not India !

And whenever Pakistanis have ever mentioned Indian Muslims its usually in response to the expression of nauseating pious sentiments of Indians when they, in their self-righteousness, feel the need to lecture Pakistan on her minorities !

Neither is Xinjiang....it existed as an independent country...East Turkestan until China annexed it in 1949. So if Xinjiang is an integral part of China ....J&K is Indian and Balochistan Pakistani....but if J&K is disputed so is Xinjiang and Balochistan.

Neither is Xinjiang....it existed as an independent country...East Turkestan until China annexed it in 1949.

You mean when the Soviets backed Separatists in Xinjiang from '43 to '49 to sell the idea of an Independent Uighur State that had been a part of China or Chinese Empires since the Tang Dynasty ?

Back
Top Bottom