What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

pakistan president visit china today . and announce to help china in every nessesary way to help china count terrorist in xingjiang.

巴基斯坦总统:已准备提供任何形式帮助新疆稳定
他说:“两国政府已经签订了相关协议,我们致力于联合打击恐怖主义、极端主义。为了中国新疆的稳定,巴基斯坦已准备好提供任何形式的帮助。”
巴基斯坦总统:已准备提供任何形式帮助新疆稳定|侯赛因|新疆|反恐_新浪新闻

I don't have a habit of listening to retards, especially your kind that should not have been born in the first place.

The area is also inhabited by Uzbeks, Kazaks, Kyrgyz, Hui and Mongols, all of whom are Muslims. Yet none of these groups caused any trouble whatsoever. There was no serious trouble until the rise of Wahhabism in the 1980's, which spread like a cancer in Central Asia. These nationalist mostly target civilians, and majority of those they killed are Uyghurs. Since your mother gave birth to your retarded ***, here is the definition of terrorism:

1. The use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes.

What kind of guerilla army target mostly civilians and follows an hardline Islamic ideology? Perhaps you live in such a shithole that your definition of terrorism is beyond twisted.
Because this Area is historical Uyghur land and not Kazakh or Uzbek or whatever other Turkic land Chinese aggression makes the people ther more radical and thats what china want to show every resistance as Islamists or Terrorists

Because this Area is historical Uyghur land and not Kazakh or Uzbek or whatever other Turkic land Chinese aggression makes the people ther more radical and thats what china want to show every resistance as Islamists or Terrorists

You'd better read some history of Turkic people and China.

Historically uyghur land???

Learn some history. When Chinese Han dynasty army fought the Huns there 2000 years ago, uyghur as a name is not even born yet...
:rofl:

Bullshit, Uyghurs are Turkic invaders that arrived in the area in the 7th Century. By the way, the Uyghurs were originally Buddhists. Han Chinese had established its first garrison and settlement there after the defeat of Huns, before the birth of Christ. We're the original inhabitants to the area, so next time you scumbag terrorist lovers should do a little research before talking.

Bullshit, Uyghurs are Turkic invaders that arrived in the area in the 7th Century. By the way, the Uyghurs were originally Buddhists. Han Chinese had established its first garrison and settlement there after the defeat of Huns, before the birth of Christ. We're the original inhabitants to the area, so next time you scumbag terrorist lovers should do a little research before talking.
And i think you forgot the main point you had garrisons there AFTER defeating the Huns (presumebly the ancestors of the Uyghurs and other Turkics)

And i think you forgot the main point you had garrisons there AFTER defeating the Huns (presumebly the ancestors of the Uyghurs and other Turkics)
Han's military garrison were cities with large civilian populations. And no, there were way more nomadic groups in the area before Uyghurs and other Turkic groups showed up. Chinese were there long before Turks and Uyghurs became a civilization. I would not mind removing your kind completely from China, but the government disagrees with me unfortunately.

Han's military garrison were cities with large civilian populations. And no, there were way more nomadic groups in the area before Uyghurs and other Turkic groups showed up. Chinese were there long before Turks and Uyghurs became a civilization. I would not mind removing your kind completely from China, but the government disagrees with me unfortunately.
This region is traditional Tocharian/Hun land and Huns = Ancestors of the Turkics

Is there any chance, some day there's a posting "11 millions "terrorists" killed in Xinjiang, China says ?

If Manipuri's come and kill your Indian parents it would be fine because its in goal of their nationalistic independence?
How did you conclude that he is an Indian??....I see no flag below his avatar...

Last edited:
This region is traditional Tocharian/Hun land and Huns = Ancestors of the Turkics
Whether you can claim lineage to Hun is even more debatable, while we are a continuous civilization. We are still the same culture that settled the area more than 2000 years ago, while your kind is invaders to the region.

Who told you that only Han is considered as Chinese, nationality and ethnic are two different concepts.

-------------------------------------

"terrorists"?

How about [thousands were killed by "terrorists" in 9.11]?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom