What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

The same was said by stalin to prosecute crimean Tatars i dont believe it

Suicide bomber

rdn_52fdfe81aed6d.jpg

rdn_52fdfe7d8debe.jpg

I am a registered member at Foundation for Defense of Democracies(FDD) situated in Washington D.C.
interesting, please let them know that there are active terrorist sympathizers on this forum, do they care about that or have they nothing better than to do with their time than advocating for more iranian sanctions on food, medicine, etc... ?

The same was said by stalin to prosecute crimean Tatars i dont believe it

Well the crimean tatars did join the nazis . That sealed their fate. Soviet union had zero tolerance policy for traitors .

I am a registered member at Foundation for Defense of Democracies(FDD) situated in Washington D.C.

So you are a member of a foundation which is involved in applying lipstick to terrorism lol.

and well done china.You should be a lot more harsh with dar-ul-islam.

Well the crimean tatars did join the nazis . That sealed their fate. Soviet union had zero tolerance policy for traitors .

So you are a member of a foundation which is involved in applying lipstick to terrorism lol.

and well done china.You should be a lot more harsh with dar-ul-islam.
Well they also deported my people even when we fought and 10% of our people died against Nazis so dont come with this bullshit

Well they also deported my people even when we fought and 10% of our people died against Nazis so dont come with this bullshit

@vostok

I always take news and opinions from indians with one hundred truck loads of salt

Most indians support china in dealing with islamists.There are a few bad apples like him everywhere.

Last edited:
Top tier Jihadi websites Ansar1.info & Fidaa have uploaded a video few weeks back showing a deadly ambush of a Chinese military/paramilitary convoy near sache town.Several weapons were captured from Chinese soldiers after the ambush.
Do show it, but somehow I suspect you're full of bullshit as usual.

What have Uighur terrorists to the Crimean Tatars?
Maybe Ashika has information that Ukrainian security services need to take into account?
In general, I would silence about the Crimean Tatars. They drank very, very much Russian blood for many centuries.

@vostok

Most indians support china in dealing with islamists.There are a few bad apples like him everywhere.
Terrorism is a serious issue for any country. I find it funny when foreign news article always putsa " " on the terrorists word when using that term strictly reserved for China..

Back
Top Bottom