What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

Regular people carry bombs and attack police convoys? I'm sorry that you're from that kind of a shithole.

I think your from a shithole! This is called guerilla warfare. I doubt if the people from that area regard them as terrorist.

This is similar to IRA , actually. or ETA in Basque

Yes, I think it's the same. People with nationalistic aspirations who cannot achieve what they want through peaceful means.

Most of the IRA terrorists are now members of parliament!

I think your from a shithole! This is called guerilla warfare. I doubt if the people from that area regard them as terrorist.
Guerilla warfare? These incidents are isolated without a centralized network, motivated by jihadist ideology. Most of who they killed are actually Uyghur civilians. If they had such wide popular support, Xinjiang would be a complete mess by now instead of one of the fastest growing territories. I'm sorry that you're born retarded, but your mother really should have swallowed you.

Yes, I think it's the same. People with nationalistic aspirations who cannot achieve what they want through peaceful means.

Most of the IRA terrorists are now members of parliament!
I'm sorry your shithole would entertain the thought of Islamic jihadist to become MPs.

These bomb carrying and peace loving "citizens" are not really killing our police force or people. A lot of the police force and people on the street are their own ethnic group. There's not that many Han Chinese there for them to target.

I don't know why any reasonable citizen of China regardless of ethnic group would welcome bombs going off in their neighborhood.

Guerilla warfare? These incidents are isolated without a centralized network, motivated by jihadist ideology. Most of who they killed are actually Uyghur civilians. If they had such wide popular support, Xinjiang would be a complete mess by now instead of one of the fastest growing territories. I'm sorry that you're born retarded, but your mother really should have swallowed you.

I'm sorry your shithole would entertain the thought of Islamic jihadist to become MPs.

Hey, asshole listen.

This is a nationalistic aspirations, these people consider themselve non-chinese and occupied by a foreign power.

They were part of the then chinese empire.

And your mother should have shot you.

And I have no idea where your MP part comes from.

These bomb carrying and peace loving "citizens" are not really killing our police force or people. A lot of the police force and people on the street are their own ethnic group. There's not that many Han Chinese there for them to target.

I don't know why any reasonable citizen of China regardless of ethnic group would welcome bombs going off in their neighborhood.

Thank you for your comment. I noticed you're chinese and do express my condolences.

What I am trying to say is that there is often a deep faultline in countries with a ethnic mix. The people of the area do not regard themselves as part of china, and have always wanted independence.

However, no chinese government can allow a large part of what they consider 'china' pull away, for them this is not an option. However, people from that area often crave independence. This results in the conflict you have not only in china, but many other places.

Hey, asshole listen.

This is a nationalistic aspirations, these people consider themselve non-chinese and occupied by a foreign power.

They were part of the then chinese empire.

And your mother should have shot you.

And I have no idea where your MP part comes from.
I don't have a habit of listening to retards, especially your kind that should not have been born in the first place.

The area is also inhabited by Uzbeks, Kazaks, Kyrgyz, Hui and Mongols, all of whom are Muslims. Yet none of these groups caused any trouble whatsoever. There was no serious trouble until the rise of Wahhabism in the 1980's, which spread like a cancer in Central Asia. These nationalist mostly target civilians, and majority of those they killed are Uyghurs. Since your mother gave birth to your retarded ***, here is the definition of terrorism:

1. The use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes.

What kind of guerilla army target mostly civilians and follows an hardline Islamic ideology? Perhaps you live in such a shithole that your definition of terrorism is beyond twisted.

To those uighur terrorists, we grant those dogs' wishes to be with their virgins at hell.

BEIJING: Eleven "terrorists" were killed during an attack in China's far western region of Xinjiang on Friday, state news agency Xinhua said, in the latest violence to hit a part of the country with a large Muslim population.

"The terrorists, riding motorbikes and cars, attacked a team of police who were gathering before the gate of a park for routine patrol at around 4pm in Wushi County in the Aksu Prefecture," Xinhua said in an English-language report.

"Police said the terrorists had (an) unknown number of LNG cylinders in their car which they had attempted to use as suicide bombs. Several terrorists were shot dead at the scene," it added.

Eight were killed by police and three died "by their own suicide bomb", Xinhua said.

Xinjiang, home to the Muslim Uighur people and strategically located on the borders of central Asia, has been beset by violence for years, blamed by the government on Islamist militants and separatists who want to establish an independent state called East Turkestan.

Exiles and many rights groups though say the real cause of the unrest is China's heavy-handed policies including restrictions on Islam and the Uighur people's culture and language, charges the government strongly denies.

China has stepped up security in Xinjiang after a vehicle ploughed into tourists on the edge of Beijing's Tiananmen Square in October, killing the three people in the car and two bystanders, unnerving the ruling Communist Party.

More than 100 people, including several policemen, have been killed in violence in Xinjiang since last April, according to state media reports.

Source : 11 'terrorists' killed in new Xinjiang unrest, China says - The Times of India

I don't have a habit of listening to retards, especially your kind that should not have been born in the first place.

The area is also inhabited by Uzbeks, Kazaks, Kyrgyz, Hui and Mongols, all of whom are Muslims. Yet none of these groups caused any trouble whatsoever. There was no serious trouble until the rise of Wahhabism in the 1980's, which spread like a cancer in Central Asia. These nationalist mostly target civilians, and majority of those they killed are Uyghurs. Since your mother gave birth to your retarded ***, here is the definition of terrorism:

1. The use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes.

What kind of guerilla army target mostly civilians and follows an hardline Islamic ideology? Perhaps you live in such a shithole that your definition of terrorism is beyond twisted.

Here we go again.

Listen, asshole. These people are different from the chinese, the basis of there struggle is a nationalistic independence. As you say, this has been going on for years, not much unlike the end of the Russian empire; and the problems in Ireland (IRA).

My memory fails me, but I believe this goes back a lot further than the 1980's.

Retards like you should get used to different opinions.

Last edited:
Here we go again.

Listen, asshole. These people are different from the chinese, the basis of there struggle is a nationalistic independence. As you say, this has been going on for years, not much unlike the end of the Russian empire; and the problems in Ireland (IRA).

My memory fails me, but I believe this goes back a lot further than the 1980's.

Retards like you should get used to different opinions.
Why do you have to go full retard?

These terrorists target civilians do you know what a civilian is? They kill innocent people.
By your retarded logic an American Indian can target and kill white/black/asian people and it would be fine because its in goal of nationalistic independence? If Manipuri's come and kill your Indian parents it would be fine because its in goal of their nationalistic independence?

Why do you have to go full retard?

These terrorists target civilians do you know what a civilian is? They kill innocent people.
By your retarded logic an American Indian can target and kill white/black/asian people and it would be fine because its in goal of nationalistic independence? If Manipuri's come and kill your Indian parents it would be fine because its in goal of their nationalistic independence?

Read my initial post.

1. During the IRA emergency, I worked with a lot of catholics from Northern Ireland. At the time, the British government would call the IRA terrorists, and that they only got support from the catholic community because the they threatened the local population. I would, jokingly, say that to my workmates who would roll over laughing at how idiotic that allegation was. Every one of them was an IRA sympathiser.

2. A (white) guy recently told me how Nelson Mandela was a terrorist. Both the South African government and the British government regarded him as a terrorist.

Tell me, do I believe them?

I do my own thinking, just because somebody calls somebody a terrorist doesn't me I believe them. This is a general observation.

As to the specific, I do not know enough about the situation.

Islam doesn't say you have to have your own country, it allows muslims to live as a minority in a non-muslim majority. So the arguement that you have to be independent as a muslim isn't really valid. Many ethnic minorities have aspirations to be independent, my 2 cents is that, as long you're not being oppressed, its not really worth it.

Criticize me for what I say, not for what others think I say.

I more than welcome your questioning and criticism; but keep the abuse down.

As you may have noticed, it produces more heat than light.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom