What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

疏附县(Kona Sheher)where Riot happens, is a county of Kashgar, one of the poorest part of Xinjiang. Kona Sheher has a population of 360,000, 350,000 of which are Uyghur, more than 97% are Uyghur.

In xinjiang, the richest part is always Han dominant, the poorest part is always Uyghur and minority dominant. Just like Karamay city, Han people account for more than 81%, it GDP per capital is nearly $20,000 USD in 2011. And Shihezi city, Han people is more than 95%, it's GDP per capital is $8,366 USD. While in Kashgar, GDP per capital is only $1,600, Uyghur and minority is more than 80%~90%.

Why riots happen? Poor. They cannot handle it. In China, Han is always tolerating them, give them financial aid, superior treatment over other Hans, like extra point bonus(or points deduction) in College Entrance Examination. But riots happen all the way.
Poor is one factor, not the main factors, I think, In China, there are many place are poor, even worse than Xinjiang, not outside third force, there will not be such many riots in Xinjiang, China government should not be afraid of arresting and killing the terrorist which provoke the riot cross the border, and cooperate with the bordered countries, killing them by any means!

Of course, the poor should be changed, building more rail there, more people can go there enjoy there beautiful scenery, and let the resident can profit from there abundant resource, hope han and Uyghur and other Chinese race become richer and richer.

You should change you fake flag, happenned in deep night after 23:00, one call for police and want to ambush the police, I don't think any normal one can call for police and let 16 men with weapons waiting for in deep night.......

I want to make a little modification: Not fake, it's false, understand, dumbass??

I've stayed in Xinjiang for more than 3 years, the truth is North Xinjiang where Han people is majority is the richest, South Xinjiang where minority is dominated is dirty poor.

I suggest you 找维族人买点切糕.

The true sadness is that Han people even can't speak for themselves!!! You flunkey.

Poor is one factor, not the main factors, I think, In China, there are many place are poor, even worse than Xinjiang, not outside third force, there will not be such many riots in Xinjiang, China government should not be afraid of arresting and killing the terrorist which provoke the riot cross the border, and cooperate with the bordered countries, killing them by any means!

Of course, the poor should be changed, building more rail there, more people can go there enjoy there beautiful scenery, and let the resident can profit from there abundant resource, hope han and Uyghur and other Chinese race become richer and richer.

Yeah, that's what I thought government should try to do. Now HSR has been linked to Xinjiang, once the economic tie is fastened, Xinjiang will be more prosperous, there will be less roits, at least, theoretically it is feasible.

I believe outside third force play a major role, religion is just a tool by them to destabilize China. Many brave Uyghur are also fighting against those terrorists, that's good news. They understand that destabilization will only harm themselves.

The point here is religion was being abused as a tool, and at the same time, we do really respect freedom of religion. Once we use forcible arms to suppress them, trolls and some minorities who don't under the real fact would say that we are not respectful to them. That's also what we should focus on, besides economy construction.

Some time I wish we all can use mob rules on terrorist, but the extreme liberal in our country have always have a bleeding hard to those terrorist bastard...

Yet when we lock up suspect terrorist in Gitmo and people keep yelling out to let them out. Lol

Sometime, a violent problem can only have a violent solution. Nothing else works

That's very true. :tup:

There are a LOT of people in the world who are poor, but they never become terrorists.

In fact a lot of the most famous terrorists in the world are billionaires, like Osama Bin Laden.

Being poor is simply an excuse used by these groups to justify their actions. Rebiya Kadeer was a wealthy businesswoman thanks for government's support, yet she turned out to be a separatist leader. Fundamentally, the issue will have to be resolved through forceful assimilation into mainstream Chinese society. Ban all religious schools and foreign funding from Saudi Arabia. Impose mandatory Chinese language education in all educational and public institutions. Punish anyone associated with separatist activities harshly.

You don't see Americans natives having "separatist" problems. The Americans damn near hunted them to extinction and drove them into little concentration camps....oops I mean reservations. Now they got the guts to lecture China on "minority rights"?

Don't make me laugh.

Being poor is simply an excuse used by these groups to justify their actions. Rebiya Kadeer was a wealthy businesswoman thanks for government's support, yet she turned out to be a separatist leader.

Exactly.

Guizhou is the poorest province in all of China, yet how many terrorist attacks are there in Guizhou?

I'll bet that the true leaders of the riots live in London or the U.S..
In London, at any time, you can find the government for any separatist region of the world.

Post a credible source. Indian propaganda press is at it again.
Everything is propaganda for you.

Terrorists attack police with explosives and knives, what do they expect, a pat on the head?
They are lucky to be killed so quickly, terrorists deserve far worse.
Where are these terrorists trained ?

respect for chinese police , this is how these scums must be treated
indian police must learn something..

Back
Top Bottom