What's new

Xiaomi unveils its new flagship smartphone, the Mi 4, with a metal frame

Oh i thought u were talking about the phone,,,sorry man:lol::lol:
That's just ridiculous man.
If you talk about the phone screen, I think Xiaomi should have gone for the sapphire rather than corning if they wanted to give apple a real challenge.

That's just ridiculous man.
If you talk about the phone screen, I think Xiaomi should have gone for the sapphire rather than corning if they wanted to give apple a real challenge.

Really??
Apple vs xia:lol:omi

Apple is loosing share every year to android and there are good reasons for it,,a closed system always dies,,,no matter what.

Really??
Apple vs xia:lol:omi

Apple is loosing share every year to android and there are good reasons for it,,a closed system always dies,,,no matter what.
Tell that to my die hard apple fan friends. Other than prestige point, apple products are worthless.
One of friends bought Iphone 5 last month, I asked him whats the difference between this phone and his last Iphone 4s. The answer I got was, "The screen is more smooth". God, they are just running out of answers now.

The smartphone market competetion will be very cruelty in 2015 in China. Huawei, ZTE, Lenovo and Xiaomi are all reach the level that they can produce good devices. Meizu, Oppo, TCL are struglling to catch up. The recent news showed that Meizu got another 2 billion investment.
About core competences of products, Huawei and ZTE have thier own 8 cores 4G CPU, MI has the biggest developper & customer community that push Mi devices' software and hardware performance forward .
More new 4G devices will come out in 2015.
Personally I prefer Honor 6 among Mi4, honor 6 and nubia z7 though they are in same level.

Too Hot To Handle! Xiaomi Mi3 Launch Ends Up Crashing, Flipkart Buyers In A Tiff | Business Insider India

The much awaited Xiaomi Mi3 went up for sale earlier today and within minutes everything has gone awry. Online site Flipkart.com, the exclusive partner for selling Xiaomi products in the country has shown its true colours yet again with the site crashing down on more than 100,000 pre-ordered customers looking to find their way through to buy the Mi3.

This is not the first time we're hearing about Flipkart crashing owing to heavy traffic issues as similar incident occurred when Motorola decided to take the online-only route with Moto E and Moto G smartphone in the country earlier this year. And now, the same has occurred owing to high-traffic reading on the site for buying the affordable Xiaomi Mi3.

The curious part about this mishap for Flipkart reflects on the company's inability to weather the storm which was predicted much earlier than it actually occurred. Just last week, Flipkart announced that more than 100,000 customers have registered/ pre-ordered the Mi3 on their site which was going to be made available from 22nd July i.e. today. Much reminiscent to the Indian Railways booking site, IRCTC.in, Flipkart goes for a toss, the moment anyone tried to make the payment for Mi3 and instead of getting the expected message of "You purchase was successful", all one can see is this error message.

Social networking platforms like Twitter and Facebook are flushed with complaints, hues and cry from the set of consumers who have registered to buy the smartphone. Giving you a quick recall on the Mi3, this is a 5 inch Full HD laced device, running on Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS layered over MiUi interface and packs a Snapdragon 800 chipset clubbed with 2 GB RAM and comes fitted with 13 MP rear and 2 MP front cameras. The phone was launched at a striking price of Rs 13,999 in the country and requires interested buyers to register themselves first before buying the phone on the date mentioned by the seller separately. Anyone looking to buy the Mi3 in the coming weeks will be glad to know that the Flipkart has started taking pre-orders for the Mi3 again, limited up to 28th July after which you will be able to buy the phone on 29th July as per the details shared by Flipkart.

1+1 is a better and the price is very similar to xiaomi mi4. the problem is that the phone is like a freakin unicorn. lol. you have to jump through many hoops to get the one :lol:

OnePlus One Reviews (Media) - OnePlus Forums
OnePlus One Reviews (Users) - OnePlus Forums

i

I have heard of this phone from some friends here in the U.K and got a mate who got one from the U.S, but strange enough i haven't seen any for sale in phone shops like carephone warehouse, phones4u etc. Even online its hard to get. I usually go for a smartphone that has been recommended to me by friends, in this regard I wanted to get this phone months ago, but couldnt find 1.

It seems to have some good specs and most of all an affordable price. But they need to maje more effort in their sales, distribution and marketing channel. since making a good smartphone is good, but its useless if people/consumers cant get one when they want to. It should be made more readily available like Samsung, IPhone etc. else its a waste of time if a product is unavailable when a customer needa/wants one, in that case they would just get an alternative one that's available. So I dont see any of these startup smartphone companies(who might have some good quality/reliable phones) with their limited sales and distribution facilities being able to challenge established heavyweights like Samsung and Apple in the near future.

This phone is nothing like iphone retards US media are comparing it to iphone and rating it poor without testing it over the top they think 64bit processor is a miracle the fact ever after months of release by Apple no or almost no apps developed for 64bit. Everytime Apple released a product it is always 12 months late, 64bit technology was available it was just useless but at the same time Samsung is going to introduce 64bit processor just to keep specs souped up to keep the foolish customers happy.

By the way Chinese members where can I pre order it give me Authentic website, thanks.

Too Hot To Handle! Xiaomi Mi3 Launch Ends Up Crashing, Flipkart Buyers In A Tiff | Business Insider India

The much awaited Xiaomi Mi3 went up for sale earlier today and within minutes everything has gone awry. Online site Flipkart.com, the exclusive partner for selling Xiaomi products in the country has shown its true colours yet again with the site crashing down on more than 100,000 pre-ordered customers looking to find their way through to buy the Mi3.

This is not the first time we're hearing about Flipkart crashing owing to heavy traffic issues as similar incident occurred when Motorola decided to take the online-only route with Moto E and Moto G smartphone in the country earlier this year. And now, the same has occurred owing to high-traffic reading on the site for buying the affordable Xiaomi Mi3.

The curious part about this mishap for Flipkart reflects on the company's inability to weather the storm which was predicted much earlier than it actually occurred. Just last week, Flipkart announced that more than 100,000 customers have registered/ pre-ordered the Mi3 on their site which was going to be made available from 22nd July i.e. today. Much reminiscent to the Indian Railways booking site, IRCTC.in, Flipkart goes for a toss, the moment anyone tried to make the payment for Mi3 and instead of getting the expected message of "You purchase was successful", all one can see is this error message.

Social networking platforms like Twitter and Facebook are flushed with complaints, hues and cry from the set of consumers who have registered to buy the smartphone. Giving you a quick recall on the Mi3, this is a 5 inch Full HD laced device, running on Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS layered over MiUi interface and packs a Snapdragon 800 chipset clubbed with 2 GB RAM and comes fitted with 13 MP rear and 2 MP front cameras. The phone was launched at a striking price of Rs 13,999 in the country and requires interested buyers to register themselves first before buying the phone on the date mentioned by the seller separately. Anyone looking to buy the Mi3 in the coming weeks will be glad to know that the Flipkart has started taking pre-orders for the Mi3 again, limited up to 28th July after which you will be able to buy the phone on 29th July as per the details shared by Flipkart.

I was gonna buy Mi3 until i herd Mi4 as arrived any idea when they will launch it here in India & how good will be customer services in India.

Top 10 Killer Smartphones From AnTuTu Benchmark Testing – Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Scores Higher Than Galaxy S5

Top 10 Killer Smartphones From AnTuTu Benchmark Testing – Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Scores Higher Than Galaxy S5 - International Business Times

By Pavithra Rathinavel | July 26, 2014 12:18 PM EST

Here is a list of top ten smartphones that scored high ratings in AnTuTu's benchmarktesting in the second quarter of 2014. It is worth mentioning that the rating methodology is debatable.

Usually the benchmark testing sites use customized evaluation strategy. Hence there is no guarantee that all such sites use the same format to analyse and test a particular device. This is one of the reasons why various benchmark tests show different results for the same device. Some consider scoring high inAnTuTu testing as bragging rights, saysPhone Arena.

Nevertheless there are a huge section of tech followers who consider such testingas the best way to predict the under the hood performance of any device. Furthermore, it is safe to assume that, if a handset scores 25K in AnTuTu benchmark testing, the device will be able to cope with heavy-duty usage.

AnTuTu has come up with a list of devices that scored impressively high in the benchmarktesting conducted recently. According to the test, the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 scored a whopping 38958 rating and hence raked "numero uno." Followed by the Huawei Honor 6 and the HTC One M8 handsets in the second and third ranking respectively. Considered as an underdog, the OnePlus One never ceases to surprise by already sitting comfortably as the fourth best device.

The much-awaited Samsung Galaxy S5 managed to get only the fifth position in the ranking. Notably, the 2013 Galaxy Note 3 trumped the 2014 Galaxy S5 head on. Other five smartphones in the list include the surprise entry Oppo Find 7, the Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime, the Lenovo K920, the Vivo Xshot and the LG G2.

Here is the list from AnTuTu:

Rank

Smartphones

AnTuTuBenchmark Rating

Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Huawei Honor 6

HTC One M8

OnePlus One

Samsung Galaxy S5

Oppo Find 7

Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime

Lenovo K920

Vivo Xshot

LG G2

This phone is nothing like iphone retards US media are comparing it to iphone and rating it poor without testing it over the top they think 64bit processor is a miracle the fact ever after months of release by Apple no or almost no apps developed for 64bit. Everytime Apple released a product it is always 12 months late, 64bit technology was available it was just useless but at the same time Samsung is going to introduce 64bit processor just to keep specs souped up to keep the foolish customers happy.

By the way Chinese members where can I pre order it give me Authentic website, thanks.

Company websites:

一加手机_一加手机官网_一加科技_一加手机官方正品销售网站

Home - OnePlus.net (English version)

JD.com e-retailer:

【一加16G版】一加 4G手机(Baby Skin白)TD-LTE/TD-SCDMA/GSM 16G版 套装版 【行情 报价 价格 评测】-京东

Last edited:
XiaoMi, HuaWei, ZTE, Lenovo, CoolPad, MeiZu, OPPO, VIVO, AUSU and OnePlus One ??!

That's a really new smartphone brand, after check their configures as good as MI4, cheaper price.
TB2pFu0XVXXXXaLXXXXXXXXXXXX_!!2095553029.jpg

Last edited:
XiaoMi, HuaWei, ZTE, Lenovo, CoolPad, MeiZu, OPPO, VIVO, AUSU and OnePlus One ??!

That's a really new smartphone brand, after check their configures as good as MI4, cheaper price.

oppo, vivo and oneplus+1 are owned by same parent company, BBK :D

10x10spacer.gif

Yet another Chinese smartphone OnePlus One debuts in India

28 July 2014

Chinese smartphone makers are rapidly realising the potential of the Indian market, as OnePlus prepares to follow Xiaomi, Oppo and several others into the country with its smartphone OnePlus One.

oneplus_domain-b.jpg

Initially the Chinese company is offering the One smartphone on an invitation-only basis in India.

The company has started in India with a Facebook name OnePlus India and has poisted the picture of OnePlus One as the header image.

The OnePlus One was announced in April this year by the Chinese startup venture OnePlus, which was launched in December 2013 by Pete Lau, previously vice president at OPPO Electronics.

This One from OnePlus sports a Snapdragon 801 processor like the LG G3, HTC One M8, Sony Xperia Z2, Samsung Galaxy S5, Oppo Find 7a, Xiaomi Mi4 and ZTE Nubia Z7 Max.

Recently China's Xiaomi tasted success in India with the first launch phase of the Mi 3 and this seems to have prompted other big Chinese smartphone brands into considering the Indian market.

Among its features, OP One sports a big 5.5-inch LTPS IPS display with 1080x1920 pixel resolution offering a pixel density of 401ppi. The display also boasts of Gorilla Glass 3 protection and the same adaptive backlight technology that's seen in some Sharp displays.

The device has the distinction of being among the few to have 3GB RAM. OP One is powered by the quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 clocked at 2.5GHz with Adreno 330 GPU.

It sports a 13-megapixel rear IMX214 sensor with a six-lens array and f/2.0 aperture that offers quick shutter speed of only 0.3-seconds. There's also a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.

The phone does not have a microSD card slot, so you have to make do with the 16 or 64 GB onboard storage.

OnePlus One phone comes with a customised version of CyanogenMod ROM called CM 11S. The software is based on Android 4.4 KitKat. Connectivity is 4G LTE (region dependent) and you get Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0, and NFC functionality. There's a 3100mAh non-removable battery too.

In other countries OnePlus One (OP One) is available at a starting price of $299 (unlocked and without contract) for the 16GB model (about Rs18,000), and the 64GB variant is priced at $349 (around Rs21,500).

According to commentators, the One definitely held an edge over the the Mi 3, which is currently the flavour of the season, with its faster speed, more power-efficient Snapdragon 801 system on chip.

While the specs and the potential are attractive what remains to be seen is what kind of a launch OnePlus would make in India.

Commentators doubt whether the fledgling company could scale up its production of phones for a big market like India as it would need to have considerable units on sale to have any impact at all.

- See more at: domain-b.com : Yet another Chinese smartphone OnePlus One debuts in India

Okay our dear Indian members, open your wallet and get the OnePlus :D let us know what your experiences are with a China phone. :cheers:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom