What's new

Wuhan citizen plainly tells the #coronavirus situation in Wuhan & seeks help from the world.

Isn't it funny when a paid CCP trolls attacks the West its ok, but when someone attacks CCP all the trolls are up in arms and their feeling are hurt, lol.
The west is attacking China, not the other way around, only you see the opposite and do you have anything else to say besides bashing China in PDF? You signed up here a month ago just for attacking China?

The west is attacking China, not the other way around, only you see the opposite and do you have anything else to say besides bashing China in PDF? You signed up here a month ago just for attacking China?

You are just a troll a paid CCP troll, that too a brainwashed CCP sheep, people are starting to wake up to your government's crap.

so you be like?

I won't deny my respect for the Chinese people. I have spent several years living inside the country and some of my best friends are Chinese. I don't have a problem when someone criticizes China but it should be done in a decent language.

this happens when you focus on nonconstructive issues like imposing restriction on religion freedom of your citizens such as in uyghurs Muslims oppression at hands of chinese regime and neglect real issues like health care and healthy safe diet

Gunshot?? firecrackers are more like it, I hear " guanshots" now sitting by my window, it's Chinese new year seaso now, sooo stupid, and how come those medical workers are not wearing protection suits? Corona virus infection started just like common cold, it's very mild, how come in your video it's like someone is having a heart attack?
@WebMaster
Vanguard OneFULL MEMBER
2ndLieutenant.jpg

Ratings:
+0 / 98 / -0
ie.GIF

ie.GIF

This guys started rumors and China bashing posts from day one after he registered a month ago, it seems like his only purpose to register in PDF is to crap on China.

Is it much like that post that you make between US Flu toll vs China Flu toll? Remind me of what Webmaster said in reply to that post?

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/flu-deaths-us-6-600-china-25.651130/

I will say his word have some hostility, but none the less it reflect one side of the story. Can you actually blame him though, after SARS and all happened to China.

Wrong, most cases are mild ones, just like common cold, some doctors quarantined themselves at home and recovered in a week, only severe cases are life threatening and the average age for the dead is 74. there is no treatment at present.Please don't spread unfounded rumors.

I HOPE TO GOD THIS IS NOT WHAT THE CHINESE GOVERNMENT TOLD THE RESIDENT UNDER QUANTRAINE.

The best outcome for these people are to seek medical treatment if they have or think they have the virus. Not stay home and try to fight it out yourself. You are going to make things much worse by staying home, delaying treatment and spread it to other. Sadly that is the reason why nobody came forward when NSW Health asked the people who arrived in Australia between the Outbreak started and the National Screening in effect on the 21st January. That create cluster of infection if they do have them and they stay home. Assuming you don't live alone, you are spreading the disease to your loved one if you have them.

Isn't it funny when a paid CCP trolls attacks the West its ok, but when someone attacks CCP all the trolls are up in arms and their feeling are hurt, lol.

He was told off by the Webmaster himself posting propaganda. Check this thread and the last post of this thread.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/flu-deaths-us-6-600-china-25.651130/

And then he come around and say only the west attack China...….lol hypocrite much? Wasn't gonna say anything until this virus blown over, but well, he said this first, so, don't blame me.

It looks like rural area where fireworks would be set off during new year.

看起来这个帖子只是想用一段不明来源的假视频,配上一段煽动性的文字进行洗脑。
没有日期、没有注脚… 视频内任何信息都没有,twitter bot迎合内容随意编造一段自己想要宣传的段落,谁也不会知道到底是怎么回事。
不幸的是某些人还是上当了。吞下了所有bot想让你相信的宣传。

Gunshot?? firecrackers are more like it, I hear " guanshots" now sitting by my window, it's Chinese new year seaso now, sooo stupid, and how come those medical workers are not wearing protection suits? Corona virus infection started just like common cold, it's very mild, how come in your video it's like someone is having a heart attack?
@WebMaster
Vanguard OneFULL MEMBER
2ndLieutenant.jpg

Ratings:
+0 / 98 / -0
ie.GIF

ie.GIF

This guys started rumors and China bashing posts from day one after he registered a month ago, it seems like his only purpose to register in PDF is to crap on China.
正常的洗脑操作,无需惊讶。:sick:
武汉市什么时候变成荒郊野外了。洗脑视频就是专门为这些没有思考能力的人准备的。
一帮脑死亡的乌合之众。

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom