What's new

Wuhan citizen plainly tells the #coronavirus situation in Wuhan & seeks help from the world.

It looks like a unverified video ..Right now the world needs to join hands with China to contain this before it reaches their own backyards .

Wuhan citizen plainly tells the #coronavirus situation in Wuhan & seeks help from the world.

Better watch this quickly before it gets taken down and he gets arrested, this guy is very brave.

And we know the CCP is a bunch of disgusting, corrupt pricks.

Just watched the whole thing.
Really tragic for the poor souls stuck in there under the CCP oppression.
I wonder where are our resident CCP propaganda mouth pieces right now.

WARNING THIS VIDEO HASN'T BEEN VERIFIED YET.

The gunshots you hear in the background is to stop those who want to escape from off-road terrain.

Gunshot?? firecrackers are more like it, I hear " guanshots" now sitting by my window, it's Chinese new year seaso now, sooo stupid, and how come those medical workers are not wearing protection suits? Corona virus infection started just like common cold, it's very mild, how come in your video it's like someone is having a heart attack?
@WebMaster
Vanguard OneFULL MEMBER
2ndLieutenant.jpg

Ratings:
+0 / 98 / -0
ie.GIF

ie.GIF

This guys started rumors and China bashing posts from day one after he registered a month ago, it seems like his only purpose to register in PDF is to crap on China.

Im damn scared of this virus crap.

Ive had fever,sore throat for weeks. I still havent recovered (sore throat and clogged ears) despite 2 visits to the doctor.

Thought this poor fella deserves his own thread.

Man, the situation is quite bad there.

Existing medical facilities can't provide service to all the patients and suspected patients. One doctor can treat a certain number of patients.. Similarly, there are limits on how many patients can hospitals accommodate simultaneously.

That's why Chinese government is constructing a 1000 bed hospital.

This situation can happen in any country, including Pakistan. There are certain situations in which no matter how much you are prepared, you can't do anything.

Ive had fever,sore throat for weeks. I still havent recovered (sore throat and clogged ears) despite 2 visits to the doctor.
You wouldn't be able to survive 2 weeks with this virus... without proper medical care...

Existing medical facilities can't provide service to all the patients and suspected patients. One doctor can treat a certain number of patients.. Similarly, there are limits on how many patients can hospitals accommodate simultaneously.

This situation can happen in any country, including Pakistan. There are certain situations in which no matter how much you are prepared, you can't do anything.

Yes, such pandemic CAN happen to anyone... and ANYONE can be overpowered by it...
BUT it is only an Hypothesis based on the premissises that EVERY country maintain such Eating behavior at a significant enough number... Something that isn't the case.
Therefore, such "problem" could be avoided... and SHOULD have been in case of China after what happened in the 2003 outbreak...

Seriously dude, how do you know he is in Wuhan?

How do you know he is not?
I'm supposed to live in a state of denial just like you do incase of Uighur and now this guy and all?
What will it take for you people to wake up or never?

Did you watch the video?
There is no transport. All the fuel stations are closed off. They are no longer accepting people in Hospitals and discharging those already there and allowing them to spread it more.

This is not negligence, this is straight denial and cover and depriving people of their basic rights and leaving them to die because all the CCP cares for is their own skin.
This also tells you what real Chinese youth think like unlike the propagandists on this forum.

Yes, such pandemic CAN happen to anyone... and ANYONE can be overpowered by it...
BUT it is only an Hypothesis based on the premissises that EVERY country maintain such Eating behavior at a significant enough number... Something that isn't the case.
Therefore, such "problem" could be avoided... and SHOULD have been in case of China after what happened in the 2003 outbreak...
I don't think they eat without cooking. Most of the bacteria and viruses are killed/ inactivated at 100C temp, and I think in cooking, the temperature rises to more than 100 sometimes.

It could be true if they eat raw meat/ poultry/ fish and pork.

Bro, try to drink many orange juice and also milk (not a powder one will be better). I believe it will be helpful to cure the sickness.

And try to check your lungs by X-ray.

Did you watch the video?
There is no transport. All the fuel stations are closed off. They are no longer accepting people in Hospitals and discharging those already there and allowing them to spread it more.

This is not negligence, this is straight denial and cover and depriving people of their basic rights and leaving them to die because all the CCP cares for is their own skin.
This also tells you what real Chinese youth think like unlike the propagandists on this forum.

I have watched it.

Bhai, the situation is extremely bad there. If there's no space, how do you think doctors can accept patients in the hospitals.

And do you think people will turn up to work at shops and fuel stations? In Wuhan, people have confined themselves to their own rooms. This guy has also locked himself to avoid exposure.

It's a complete panic situation and we should pray to Allah that the situation doesn't occur in any part of the world, including Pakistan. In our country, we don't have capacity to treat normal patients, what will happen if a corona type virus hits us!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom