What's new

WTH :Is it a Ramzan transmission or a Circus?

Perhaps the freedom of speech and free will that you are quoting as a reason for letting these programs running also allows @Maj.Osmani to voice his disapproval of these channels/programs.
I dont see him calling for an attack on the TV station or something like that. :)

Furthermore, have you seen these transmissions? I think you haven't!! Else you would understand what almost all of our members here will have to say about these.
:lol:
NOT EVEN IN THE NAME OF FREE WILL!

Last edited:
Perhaps the freedom of speech and free will that you are quoting as a reason for letting these programs running also allows @Maj.Osmani to voice his disapproval of these channels/programs.
I dont see him calling for an attack on the TV station or something like that. :)

Furthermore, have you seen these transmissions? I think you haven't!! Else you would understand what almost all of our members here will have to say about these.
:lol:
NOT EVEN IN THE NAME OF FREE WILL!

Such attacks have happened in the past, and will again, unless tolerating diverse views is defended. Of course he is entitled to his views, but that is why TV sets can change channels and even be switched off. This society-wide desire to impose views on others is slowly tearing apart Pakistan.

(I hope that the irony of demanding a right to express a view that denies other the right to express theirs is not missed. :D )

Last edited:
Such attacks have happened in the past, and will again, unless tolerating diverse views is defended. Of course he is entitled to his views, but that is why TV sets can change channels and even be switched off. This society-wide desire to impose views on others is slowly tearing apart Pakistan.
Unless tolerance is made a common trait. Just like someone have a right to ask express themselves like this, others have a right to express themselves in support or in disapproval.Until then, yes, such incidents have happened in all societies and will keep happening as well. Sad but true

(I hope that the irony of demanding a right to express a view that denies other the right to express theirs is not missed. :D )
Works both ways my friend,, think about it again and you will realize that it works both ways. :lol:

The main point was missed however, have you seen these transmission? that should not be allowed in name of free will, its absolute torture. HAVE YOU SEEN THESE? just tell me the truth! :lol:

The main point was missed however, have you seen these transmission? that should not be allowed in name of free will, its absolute torture. HAVE YOU SEEN THESE? just tell me the truth!

I obviously choose what to watch and what not to watch a little bit better than that. Why would I waste my time on viewing crap?

I obviously choose what to watch and what not to watch a little bit better than that. Why would I waste my time on viewing crap?
lol, well i guess most of the people here will share you views. However since they are more closely related to these shows, they will cry about them. You see for them Pakistan and what happens here is no "They" it is "We".

Let me assure you again, if you were subjected to a couple of hours of this transmission and that after just opening a 16 hour long fast in 46 degree, you may well be doing a LOT WORSE then these people here are. :lol:

IT IS ABSOLUTE TORTURE. Thanks God there is this Sri vs Eng series going on and the Euro 2016 off course!! :enjoy:

lol, well i guess most of the people here will share you views. However since they are more closely related to these shows, they will cry about them. You see for them Pakistan and what happens here is no "They" it is "We".

Let me assure you again, if you were subjected to a couple of hours of this transmission and that after just opening a 16 hour long fast in 46 degree, you may well be doing a LOT WORSE then these people here are. :lol:

IT IS ABSOLUTE TORTURE. Thanks God there is this Sri vs Eng series going on and the Euro 2016 off course!! :enjoy:

But if someone watches a transmission for hours, it is a choice they make. Perhaps some like to be "tortured" in this manner? Just switch the channel if you do not like what you see.

But if someone watches a transmission for hours, it is a choice they make. Perhaps some like to be "tortured" in this manner? Just switch the channel if you do not like what you see.
Yeah that is what i said when i mentioned that some are more closely related and just turning a blind eye is not enough for them. As long as they voice there concern and express there discontent in a way that they have done here, it is good by all civilized laws i suppose. :) In fact, being a citizen, it is there right to even call for such shows to be canceled. The decisions off course have to be taken by the concerned authority and have to be respected by all parties. Even a failure to do so, while making that act wrong, still wont mean that the initial request was against any civil manners.

Yeah that is what i said when i mentioned that some are more closely related and just turning a blind eye is not enough for them. As long as they voice there concern and express there discontent in a way that they have done here, it is good by all civilized laws i suppose. :) In fact, being a citizen, it is there right to even call for such shows to be canceled. The decisions off course have to be taken by the concerned authority and have to be respected by all parties. Even a failure to do so, while making that act wrong, still wont mean that the initial request was against any civil manners.

Why should the concerned authority be in the business of censorship to begin with? It never works in the long run.

can you not watch news channel or discovery or so many educational channels.. if pakistani channels are airing same content, it means there is public demand for it.
First all its pure Pakistani issue and i am not expecting expert advise from cross the border and next thing is that i have right to express my concern over the issues wich i believe needed to be discussed.

First all its pure Pakistani issue and i am not expecting expert advise from cross the border and next thing is that i have right to express my concern over the issues wich i believe needed to be discussed.
I was half expecting this reply... 'why are you poking your nose into our affair'.. or some variation of it... :)

If that lady would've lost her fingers, maybe then will such acts be stopped. Idiocy to gain attention knows no boundaries.
Anything possible even rates can bite which causes severe infaction but the main point is that in Ramazan show all this cheap things required.

I was half expecting this reply... 'why are you poking your nose into our affair'.. or some variation of it... :)
Yes and because of this you people are chasing me and tries your best to troll me...keep trying.

The issue you are talking about is a mutually accepted disputed territory. No further off topic posts.

Anything possible even rates can bite which causes severe infaction but the main point is that in Ramazan show all this cheap things required.

Yes and because of this you people are chasing me and tries your best to troll me...keep trying.
you think too much of yourself precious.. nobody is chasing you.. I cant remember last time I replied to your post..

Why should the concerned authority be in the business of censorship to begin with? It never works in the long run.
Why shouldn't they?
Just like any other law running a civilized state, isn't this also a mean to enforce some rules and laws?
You cant allow someone to kill someone just because he wanted to and you beleive in freewill and freedom of expression. There are certain laws and rules at play right? I think the censorship is also merely a tool to implement all that.

Back
Top Bottom