What's new

WTH :Is it a Ramzan transmission or a Circus?

They are using religion to boost ratings and make a profit what else do you call it?
aary ni yaar, they are not using religion actually. What is the one thing related to religion in that whole show bahi? Other then the name :P
People get too emotional about these things. It is there business and that is what they are doing (not saying that this is right, in fact, i for one call for immediate action against all such stupid shows) but i do not think they are actually not related to the religion in anyway.

aary ni yaar, they are not using religion actually. What is the one thing related to religion in that whole show bahi? Other then the name :P
People get too emotional about these things. It is there business and that is what they are doing (not saying that this is right, in fact, i for one call for immediate action against all such stupid shows) but i do not think they are actually not related to the religion in anyway.
Quran khwani by disabled girl and then a gift hamper by q mobile :undecided:

Quran khwani by disabled girl and then a gift hamper by q mobile :undecided:
Well don't read too much into that choty bahi!
If we can give out gift hampers on answering questions, singing songs, telling jokes, giving one for nice recitation is no different. I will tell you who actually is SELLING Islam and you may understand. Personally, i think these transmissions is just a miss guided attempt to relate the transmission with Ramazan while it have nothing to do with it. Anyway, you can have a personal point of you about this, i am just trying to explain mine, not enforce it. :tup:

Back
Top Bottom