What's new

WTF is up with Altaf Hussain

Last edited by a moderator:
MQM is Terrorist/loot maar party .... Since 1990's; this party always support/stable corrupt goverments on the name of collation and when election time near, MQM party move towards opposition parties just to win election and again make collation. This party is on 1st responsible of the situation of Pakistan. MQM before PPP, PML-N, Musharaf now PPP again and when election near now towards Qadri etc.... IMO better to finish this party ASAP otherwise we don't have much time to ruleout this terrorist organization "MQM" in Karachi.

Abusing JI leadership in public, threatening them on live tv channel. If the leader of a political party is like this, what can you expect from its workers. :undecided:

you should listen to this, how big terrorist and mafia JI is

and now see this

Islami+Jamiat+Talaba+Pushes+Imran+Khan.jpg

every body knows jamaat is a wolf in a sheeps cloth a nuisance

you should listen to this, how big terrorist and mafia JI is

and now see this

Islami+Jamiat+Talaba+Pushes+Imran+Khan.jpg

So, in your mind Alatf's 3rd class,under the norm line behavior is justified by your belief of JI being evil?

So, in your mind Alatf's 3rd class,under the norm line behavior is justified by your belief of JUI being evil?

:rofl: JUI??

bhhai learn something, what altaf hussain spoke was truth, truth maybe bitter but its the truth, these mullahs who are hidden under guise of islam and doing badmashi and ghunda gardi need to be kicked on their back

these are the same mullahs who kicked your leader imran, and even knowing JI hosts the militant wing still supports JI and praises them

time to get into the reality and stop dreaming

:rofl: JUI??

bhhai learn something, what altaf hussain spoke was truth, truth maybe bitter but its the truth, these mullahs who are hidden under guise of islam and doing badmashi and ghunda gardi need to be kicked on their back

these are the same mullahs who kicked your leader imran, and even knowing JI hosts the militant wing still supports JI and praises them

time to get into the reality and stop dreaming

Answer my question, even though i know you dont have one.

we can understand his obsession keeping in mind the fact that MQM was created tro counter JI in Karachi but as always such silly acts of agencies rebounded and today MQM became a bigger monster.

dont agree with JI agenda but JI is the only political party in Pakistan which has complete internal democracy unlike dictatorship and ghunda gardi of Altaf hussain.

The educated urdu speaking Pakistanis should kick him out of the party and take up leadership of MQM and do away with this stupid victim mohajir card.

Can a British national threaten someone like that? Isn't there a law against this in UK?

we can understand his obsession keeping in mind the fact that MQM was created tro counter JI in Karachi but as always such silly acts of agencies rebounded and today MQM became a bigger monster.

dont agree with JI agenda but JI is the only political party in Pakistan which has complete internal democracy unlike dictatorship and ghunda gardi of Altaf hussain.

The educated urdu speaking Pakistanis should kick him out of the party and take up leadership of MQM and do away with this stupid victim mohajir card.

well it doesnt matter because JI wants khilafat system anyway

What can you expect from these rented wh*re politicians, the objectives & goals given to them by their pimp lord masters are to destroy Pakistan in any possible way.

well it doesnt matter because JI wants khilafat system anyway

Maximum teaching of Islam in Pakistan is corrupt & only favoring their own sects.

Answer my question, even though i know you dont have one.

if imran khan can personally racially attack somebody then why cant MQM leader even abuse somebody? and this is anybody's democratic right under freedom of speech

@ 2:30

Yes! Altaf hussain sings, tries to acts funny, try some cool rocking moves too infront of everyone on tv without caring about the cosmetic imaginative display of his charachter(unlike ?? should i really need to name 'em infront of u all hate filled by birth creatures?, i think i 'll save my time here lol ) .... and he even says what he feels from his heart sometimes loving so times harsh but whatever he does makes one thing straightforward and that thing is he is just like every single person of Pakistan, A common man, a common leader of the common people..... but still a legend!

There are many leaders who visit heera mandi in lahore while in the dark of night and even meets army delegations wearing burqa'a in nights lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz but later on that morning becomes the most sophisticated people in the politics in the eyes of the people like u .... now should i really need to name them in front of all u hate filled creatures ? na!! i 'll again prefer saving my time... keep burning in the fire of hatred.

Back
Top Bottom