What's new

WTF is up with Altaf Hussain

Biased theory created by JI, which never hve won more since MQM was in elections,BTW whts about PMLn in punjab & PPP in rural sindh , why they kept winning?
Same because they use guns of wadera shahi & Jageerdars?
Till all the pakistanis not learn tolerence & unity on issues ,including MQM no political system can succsed in pakistan, & its a dam fact which is not going away by creating 1000 of threads like this?
Eventuly MODs should check the title ,can it be run in PDF?
Or be ready for WTF is up for IK,NS,AZ too, which in the end will destroy the standrds of PDF!
It is not a biased theory it is a fact sir and I don't support JI but his is the fact known to every one Sir I have relatives in Karachi many escaped to other cities because of terrorist MQM some were even their supporters other parties win by local support they have and because of bradari system but MQM wins on GUN POINT

It is not a biased theory it is a fact sir and I don't support JI but his is the fact known to every one Sir I have relatives in Karachi many escaped to other cities because of terrorist MQM some were even their supporters other parties win by local support they have and because of bradari system but MQM wins on GUN POINT
Hve you seen gun firring in buy=elections of punjab?
How many aressted ?
I hve my homes in karachi & mianwali, I was razed in karachi. & I still go live freely there, & I never voted MQM , even they know , I was a army officer, who even performed in karachi opreation for some time no one comes to me for any dam questions?
Still a lot of different peoples from other cities of pakistan living in karachi, without being harrased or being killed ?

Change you perception, for the better future of pakistan, may your relatives have suffered from some stupid activities of low grade MQMers but, still if they been sent to FATA or baluchistan they will never accept it?
So better unite ourselves , & stop being biased of one ?

Political leaders are open game...

People call Altaf all kinds of things too. It's all fair.

Hve you seen gun firring in buy=elections of punjab?
How many aressted ?
I hve my homes in karachi & mianwali, I was razed in karachi. & I still go live freely there, & I never voted MQM , even they know , I was a army officer, who even performed in karachi opreation for some time no one comes to me for any dam questions?
Still a lot of different peoples from other cities of pakistan living in karachi, without being harrased or being killed ?

Change you perception, for the better future of pakistan, may your relatives have suffered from some stupid activities of low grade MQMers but, still if they been sent to FATA or baluchistan they will never accept it?
So better unite ourselves , & stop being biased of one ?
Yes I have seen the firing and I have seen the celebration firing in whole of Pakistan one every occasion but MQM has gangsters in their party and murderers who make sure no ones vote for any other party and if he does than they make sure he doesn't live any more many are killed and many are harassed on daily bases Sir I have several relatives their don't tell me

Abusing JI leadership in public, threatening them on live tv channel. If the leader of a political party is like this, what can you expect from its workers. :undecided:
Karachi has the highest amount of Jamat I Islami supporters in Pakistan. In Karachi they are the only threat to MQM. If JI in alliance with other parties fight elections in Karachi, they "might" win one or two seats. No other party can win any seat in Karachi expect Lyari which PPP seat.
It is obvious for Altaf to threat JI especially in a situation that they are in govt yet they will be doing a long march against their own govt. People know their "munafiqat"

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I have seen the firing and I have seen the celebration firing in whole of Pakistan one every occasion but MQM has gangsters in their party and murderers who make sure no ones vote for any other party and if he does than they make sure he doesn't live any more many are killed and many are harassed on daily bases Sir I have several relatives their don't tell me

Just read this, even it was from another altaf hater, but that's what's the reAlity there so, don't just become murghi ki eik tang?

Karachi has the highest amount of Jamat I Islami supporters in Pakistan. In Karachi they are the only threat to MQM. If JI in alliance with other parties fight elections in Karachi, they "might" win one or two seats. No other party can win any seat in Karachi expect Lyari which PPP seat.
It is obvious for Altaf to threat JI especially in a situation that they are in govt yet they will be doing a long march against their own govt. People know their "munafiqat"

thiS post was from muslman bhai jee, who still thinks JI can win in karachi, just as they think they can win in KPK? Lol

Political leaders are open game...

People call Altaf all kinds of things too. It's all fair.

So on behalf of PDF mangment, you are allowing the use of WTF? For every political leader of pakistan???

thiS post was from muslman bhai jee, who still thinks JI can win in karachi, just as they think they can win in KPK? Lol

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...356-wtf-up-altaf-hussain-3.html#ixzz2GoZsSQW2
I never said they will win, i said if any party who might win other than MQM in Karachi is JI. I know JI has no chance winning any seat in Pakistan, however, i do pray that they win. Reason: compare Munawar Hassan, Prof Ghafoor et al with others Zaradari, Niazis, Sharifees, M Q Mirasees :) not to mention Qadri

since Mr. Beans have stopped releasing new episodes... i entertain myself with Altaf Bhai's speech's

why not to try chdry nisar khan?:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I never said they will win, i said if any party who might win other than MQM in Karachi is JI. I know JI has no chance winning any seat in Pakistan, however, i do pray that they win. Reason: compare Munawar Hassan, Prof Ghafoor et al with others Zaradari, Niazis, Sharifees, M Q Mirasees :) not to mention Qadri

keep praying cause politics isnt for JI?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom