What's new

WTF is up with Altaf Hussain

Altaf hussain is a madari , terrorist , joker , a insult to great ppl of Karachi. MQM been in power for last 15y. What they have done for ppl ? There own politican have earned billions while ppl are kept as slave

Can a British national threaten someone like that? Isn't there a law against this in UK?

Britain does not interfere in matters of Dual nationals for their actions in country of origin unless they give up their non British Passport..

He's an opportunistic of highest rank, he remained a PIC with Zardari for almost five years and now when elections are impending and things are getting changed he has jumped on a bandwagon steered by Qadri. Sheer hypocrisy on his part!
Mr Altaf will you ever show up on opposition benches? Unfortunately established is still as powerful as it was in past, politicians take no time to do work on their behalf.

So, in your mind Alatf's 3rd class,under the norm line behavior is justified by your belief of JI being evil?

You know what? Everything that MQM does is justified. It has a knack of staying in government and do nothing. Its not just a terrorist party but its also the biggest hypocrite in Pakistani politics.

Isn't it strange a party is raising its voice for change while sitting in government and taking part in a march against government?

MQM leaders still act and behave like APMSO goons. They have been in politics for 30 years now and in government a good part of those 30 years but their college goon behavior has not changed.

Altaf Bhai is totally confused with the new demarcation of Karachi for elections. :cry:

You know what? Everything that MQM does is justified. It has a knack of staying in government and do nothing. Its not just a terrorist party but its also the biggest hypocrite in Pakistani politics.

Isn't it strange a party is raising its voice for change while sitting in government and taking part in a march against government?

MQM leaders still act and behave like APMSO goons. They have been in politics for 30 years now and in government a good part of those 30 years but their college goon behavior has not changed.

your taliban terrorists do bomb blast in MQM rallies, have some shame, what kind of a terrorist hypocrite speak about MQM terrorism

Who told you he is the leader he is the biggest terrorist and mass murderer and master of street crimes and famous taker of extortion money

I wonder how much you are paid to post this on every MQM thread

So, in your mind Alatf's 3rd class,under the norm line behavior is justified by your belief of JI being evil?

Your opinion, your opinion and your opinion. I think Imran's behaviour at all times is a very Indian one, I realise it's his general manner.

As you guys go, this is the behaviour of the Pakistan MQM. The Afghani MQM is very good, we'll support them. Support the Afghan MQM!

Who told you he is the leader he is the biggest terrorist and mass murderer and master of street crimes and famous taker of extortion money

We know what he is, but the world view him as a political party's leader.. He/anyone else shouldn't use such language on live tv channels which is broadcasted in lots of countries..

We know what he is, but the world view him as a political party's leader.. He/anyone else shouldn't use such language on live tv channels which is broadcasted in lots of countries..

What language? It's justified!

See Imran's meek demeanour to India, embarassing

I wonder how much you are paid to post this on every MQM thread

Your opinion, your opinion and your opinion. I think Imran's behaviour at all times is a very Indian one, I realise it's his general manner.

As you guys go, this is the behaviour of the Pakistan MQM. The Afghani MQM is very good, we'll support them. Support the Afghan MQM!
I speak the truth that is why MQM touts hate me MQM is the known terrorist party and mass murdered led by a moron known as Altaf Bhai the curse on humanity

Britain does not interfere in matters of Dual nationals for their actions in country of origin unless they give up their non British Passport..

No they invade with guns,like what they did in IRAQ & AFGHANISTAN, specially those countries where peoples don't get justice?lol

I speak the truth that is why MQM touts hate me MQM is the known terrorist party and mass murdered led by a moron known as Altaf Bhai the curse on humanity

Just a fair addition , which you forgot to mention,
MQM a political party bassed in karachi , which kept winning all the 7 elections since its creation back in 1986?

The hate against was allways there, but now just when he started to challenge the croupt muk-muka rulling elite, along with dr,QADRI !both of the unacceptabls because they started voicing against muk-muka mafia ?
This thread is itself bassed on hate,on the very some bassis above mentioned!lol

No they invade with guns,like what they did in IRAQ & AFGHANISTAN, specially those countries where peoples don't get justice?lol

Just a fair addition , which you forgot to mention,
MQM a political party bassed in karachi , which kept winning all the 7 elections since its creation back in 1986?
Yes they won the elections all on GUN point and because every voter knows if he don't vote for this party they will be killed that is how they win elections

Yesterday the MQM enjoyed target practice in North Nazimabad area. Guns going off every where scaring the **** out of women and children... and they complain about Pashtuns having guns. :lol: Each person firing was an MQM worker.

Its basically a racist party and it will behave as such until a merciful bullet is planted in its head.

Yes they won the elections all on GUN point and because every voter knows if he don't vote for this party they will be killed that is how they win elections

Biased theory created by JI, which never hve won more since MQM was in elections,BTW whts about PMLn in punjab & PPP in rural sindh , why they kept winning?
Same because they use guns of wadera shahi & Jageerdars?
Till all the pakistanis not learn tolerence & unity on issues ,including MQM no political system can succsed in pakistan, & its a dam fact which is not going away by creating 1000 of threads like this?
Eventuly MODs should check the title ,can it be run in PDF?
Or be ready for WTF is up for IK,NS,AZ too, which in the end will destroy the standrds of PDF!

Yesterday the MQM enjoyed target practice in North Nazimabad area. Guns going off every where scaring the **** out of women and children... and they complain about Pashtuns having guns. :lol: Each person firing was an MQM worker.

Its basically a racist party and it will behave as such until a merciful bullet is planted in its head.

Ohh how you survived ?lol

Back
Top Bottom