What's new

wow..take a look at that Indian news reporter in jf-17 simulator

i accept this post from indian media. this proves their credibility.
see in india, the media is very free and can question the govt, unlike in china or pak. next time, if there is any post from indian media, dont tell to send from neutral source.

:lol:Indian media is free to brag indian will supass China and US in 2030, indian will be superpower, indian will bla bla bla. Why your media like using the word "will", can they do me a favor to use some words like we are or we already have ?:smokin:

For pakistan members:
Some indian members in this forum just ignor every truth they dont wanna believe, and this is a wasting of time to try to let them accept the truth. I have searched chinese news and article about JF-17, all of them said JF-17 is develped by both chinese and pakistan. Why should us care about some ignorant indian member's thinking? We and they are not live in the same world, they are living in the world only exist in their mind.:lol:. Take easy, just consider their fool action like a clown show, and you will enjoy it.:pakistan::pakistan:

Pakistan and China have jointly worked with the avionics and the design of the JF-17. However, the most of the manufacturing was done in China because they already have the building based technology there. Pakistan i believe already got their and now will be building the JF-17 in masses. Contribution of China however cannot be denied they have worked more than us simply because they had the capability...nonetheless all it matters is JF-17 is in service...and LCA is still being serviced. ;)

meri Shadi kay baad honay wala bacha raath ko meray khowaab may akar kahta hey daddy ye LCA kab say ban raha hey aur kab tak complete hoga!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Then I guess, u might be able to tell, whats the contribution of pakistan, Any avionics,software package which pakistan designed? any radar or engines which pakistan did, any R&D with china???? Well Iam not able to find it on web,. not even the jf-17 website... please help

:lol: :lol: :lol: Where is our questioning thread :cheesy: any clues :woot:

ye purani bat hai jab mery dady ki shadi nhi hoi thi indian gov ne radio per LCA bananay ka ilaan kiya tha.

Ab me soch raha hoon k koi Pakistani news caster kahan jai,k indian LCA ka simulator try karay..abi to jahaz ka he nahin pata to simulator dor ke bat hai...:lol:

single seat LCA first flight

43efc80455a0c6b1ffcb9d8a4ffc00f9.jpg

single seat LCA first flight

43efc80455a0c6b1ffcb9d8a4ffc00f9.jpg

it has stealth body
payload more then even empty plane

poilet eject and fly new system

vertical takeoff by rope

it cant be detect from radar even its land on sargadha base we can't see .the body engine wheels avioncs and air frame made by faimus indian company DARD:P

@ Indian Members,

Since it's Teja, Teja, in your Baheja, check out it's specifications displayed by HAL at Aero India,

Take off distance.........1300 m
Landing Distance........ 1700 m
Combat Radius.......... 300 km ?????

(IMG:http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Dc2Wx4jR9F8/S36pQgBKyyI/AAAAAAAABOk/iYPLfQ-UkfE/s1600/CIMG2779.JPG)

(IMG:http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Dc2Wx4jR9F8/SxKldW3HK_I/AAAAAAAAAoU/nNbiDdLtOcA/s1600/Image050.jpg)

The Me 109 fighter of Luftwaffee in WWII had a combat radius of 350km and that was the earlier E version !!!

phir to border se he wapas chala gay ga.

....it is also possible that he would have been past Indian airforce personal...

At 15 seconds of youtube video

Since 1947 PAF have been trying to achieve parity with IAF,But they haven't been too successful, is a different story.

What kind of Indian air personal makes remarks like this? If he did his history well, he would know that in the past, Pakistan airforce has dominated Indian airforce, I do not need to explain on this as they are many threads regarding the 1965 air war and the more kills achieved in 1971, and has been successful in the past,only till recently

@ Indian Members,

Since it's Teja, Teja, in your Baheja, check out it's specifications displayed by HAL at Aero India,

Take off distance.........1300 m
Landing Distance........ 1700 m

(IMG:http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Dc2Wx4jR9F8/S36pQgBKyyI/AAAAAAAABOk/iYPLfQ-UkfE/s1600/CIMG2779.JPG)

(IMG:http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Dc2Wx4jR9F8/SxKldW3HK_I/AAAAAAAAAoU/nNbiDdLtOcA/s1600/Image050.jpg)

The Me 109 fighter of Luftwaffee in WWII had a combat radius of 350km and that was the earlier E version !!!

great job man u disclose another superiority of LCA over thunder :lol:

Back
Top Bottom