What's new

wow..take a look at that Indian news reporter in jf-17 simulator

lols, when i was five i used to ask my Indian cousin when will India make its LCA he said after 10 years, when i was 15 i ask em again he said after 2 or 3 years, and now i am 18 he is saying that it will take another couple of years :rofl::rofl::rofl::toast_sign:

lols, when i was five i used to ask my Indian cousin when will India make its LCA he said after 10 years, when i was 15 i ask em again he said after 2 or 3 years, and now i am 18 he is saying that it will take another couple of years :rofl::rofl::rofl::toast_sign:
Your cusine is as dumb as you are. Cant you see its flying????
And Mr windjammer stop posting from blog and laughing on typo...combat radius of Tejas is 1250 km ( I am confident you knew it and still....)
The picture below is for Imran-

^^^hahah, LCA = low Class Aircraft, thats wat think :bunny:

Last edited:
Your cusine is as dumb as you are. Cant you see its flying????
And Mr windjammer stop posting from blog and laughing on typo...combat radius of Tejas is 1250 km ( I am confident you knew it and still....)

Then be confident enough to admit that Jf 17 was jointy developed by pakistan and china, or else we wont stop cracking jokes on LCA, got that,:pakistan:
and i was just being sarcastic on my last post:devil:

here is a list of questions!!!!!!whats a jf17 simulator doing in singapore? and more accessable to an indian journo?????

and all those over patriotic guys making fun of LCA there is a saying -haterid blinds you completely even when it is under cover of patriotism

Seems you are blind in your patriotism, the figures are from official HAL specifications, care to elaborate what's the ferry range.

ab samagh aya blind kya hota hai mero indian dosto???????????? keep in mind we are also s.asians also.

watch closely,news reporters expression shows that INDIA is really worry about this PAKISTANI'S MILLION DOLLAR BABY.

yes they should have hired good people with greater expressions for say sharukh or even amitabh bachan to report this video

here is a list of questions!!!!!!whats a jf17 simulator doing in singapore? and more accessable to an indian journo?????

and all those over patriotic guys making fun of LCA there is a saying -haterid blinds you completely even when it is under cover of patriotism

I suggest that you better look at your self then point out others, as we say in urdu "Phle Apne Giriban me janko";)

Seems you are blind in your patriotism, the figures are from official HAL specifications, care to elaborate what's the ferry range.
If I am blind in patriotism, you please enlighten me with details -what is ferry range, what is combat radius etc....
And please provide direct link for HAL's specification...
If it is about cracking joke only then there are enough scopes in JF-17 too and there is no derth of Indian members in the forum to gather in. Anyway I dont want to get involved in it. So enjoy yourself.

If I am blind in patriotism, you please enlighten me with details -what is ferry range, what is combat radius etc....
And please provide direct link for HAL's specification...
If it is about cracking joke only then there are enough scopes in JF-17 too and there is no derth of Indian members in the forum to gather in. Anyway I dont want to get involved in it. So enjoy yourself.

HAL feel ashame when someone ask abut LCA means LACK:D they don't leave any link because they even have no link with there LCA its out of control shame:lol:

HAL feel ashame when someone ask abut LCA means LACK:D they don't leave any link because they even have no link with there LCA its out of control shame:lol:
come on imran bhai.. I guess we already had enough today on LCA and JF 17. Kal nasta waghera kar key dubara shoroh hoon gey. Abhi choro. Zoor nahi hai.

@ Indian Members,

Since it's Teja, Teja, in your Baheja, check out it's specifications displayed by HAL at Aero India,

Take off distance.........1300 m
Landing Distance........ 1700 m
Combat Radius.......... 300 km ?????

(IMG:http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Dc2Wx4jR9F8/S36pQgBKyyI/AAAAAAAABOk/iYPLfQ-UkfE/s1600/CIMG2779.JPG)

(IMG:http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Dc2Wx4jR9F8/SxKldW3HK_I/AAAAAAAAAoU/nNbiDdLtOcA/s1600/Image050.jpg)

The Me 109 fighter of Luftwaffee in WWII had a combat radius of 350km and that was the earlier E version !!!

That link is pretty old.
Look at it carefully, it states engine to be GE-404-f2j3, which was replaced by IN20 as early as 2007. Means the specs have changed since then.

Unfortunately, current range is not provided on official site (ADA)
lca

But what we know from claims of HAL/ADA, range is ~3000 km without refueling.
Means the combat radius (~1/3 of range) is ~1000km

Last edited:
LOL...Imran , you were really checking HAL's website. Actually they forgot to put the notice for you ," Tejas is being developed by Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA), plz check their website for features".

You know what, LCA and JF-17 both are not upto the expectation of respective air forces. IAF simply denied to give big order and PAF asked for changes-from engine to aviation suits after accepting initial batch (you know very well why they behave in such different manners)

Anyway there should not be any shame in it. How long the Americans or Russians took to build a 4th gen fighter plane. 10 years, 15 years, 20 years. No, they have the experience of all five decades behind this 10-15 or 20 years. Even the Chinese who are more experienced than India or Pakistan still importing engines from Russia. So enjoy that you have started the effort rather than mocking effort of others.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom