What's new

wow..take a look at that Indian news reporter in jf-17 simulator

Then I guess, u might be able to tell, whats the contribution of pakistan, Any avionics,software package which pakistan designed? any radar or engines which pakistan did, any R&D with china???? Well Iam not able to find it on web,. not even the jf-17 website... please help

I agree that Pakistan has surely not contributed much but instead of money pakistan has contributed read Below:
"First, the Pakistan Air Force has developed over the years a strong engineering base. In the early days of the service, engineering officers were sent abroad for training. The establishment of the College of Aeronautical Engineering at Korangi Creek during the mid-Sixties was a major step towards developing a team of professionals who could provide a strong engineering backbone to the service. The appointment of Colonel John H Blakelock from the United States Air Force as the first principal, and other American officers, who served till 1978, offered the much-needed impetus to the system of education at the CAE, which was developed on the lines of the United States Air Force Institute of Technology. The curricula it offers in both aerospace and avionics engineering is accepted worldwide. The CAE graduates, who have a hallmark of talent and professionalism, have helped to meet the rapid advancements in aviation technology and increasing complexity of PAF equipment. They have also made a significant contribution to the JF-17 programme, successfully dealing with different technological issues. Without them, meeting the Pakistani requirements and specifications for the JF-17 programme would not have been possible."
The JF-17 project
and more that pakistan surely research with the help of chins but now it developing it by itself in KAMRA.

I agree that Pakistan has surely not contributed much but instead of money pakistan has contributed read Below:
"First, the Pakistan Air Force has developed over the years a strong engineering base. In the early days of the service, engineering officers were sent abroad for training. The establishment of the College of Aeronautical Engineering at Korangi Creek during the mid-Sixties was a major step towards developing a team of professionals who could provide a strong engineering backbone to the service. The appointment of Colonel John H Blakelock from the United States Air Force as the first principal, and other American officers, who served till 1978, offered the much-needed impetus to the system of education at the CAE, which was developed on the lines of the United States Air Force Institute of Technology. The curricula it offers in both aerospace and avionics engineering is accepted worldwide. The CAE graduates, who have a hallmark of talent and professionalism, have helped to meet the rapid advancements in aviation technology and increasing complexity of PAF equipment. They have also made a significant contribution to the JF-17 programme, successfully dealing with different technological issues. Without them, meeting the Pakistani requirements and specifications for the JF-17 programme would not have been possible."
The JF-17 project
and more that pakistan surely research with the help of chins but now it developing it by itself in KAMRA.

Well, Pakistan has contributed to JF-17, Thats why its called a joint fighter.... My question to u is, What was that which pakistan contributed?

Yar LCA Tejas ap nay saray forum par ya sawal uthaya hua ha.

So the answer is apart from some components of Airframe Pakistan DOES NOT HAVE ANY contribution in JF-17.This is the bitter truth.

The Truth is Air Craft Manufacturing is not Child's Play like most People on this Forum believe.It Requires Huge Amounts of Investments in Industrial Base.And Decades of Investment in Human Capital.

In Pakistan we don't even have regular Power Supply so Manufacturing an Aircraft is just a dream.

Are you happy now this is what you wished to listen.

So the answer is apart from some components of Airframe Pakistan DOES NOT HAVE ANY contribution in JF-17.This is the bitter truth.

The Truth is Air Craft Manufacturing is not Child's Play like most People on this Forum believe.It Requires Huge Amounts of Investments in Industrial Base.And Decades of Investment in Human Capital.

In Pakistan we don't even have regular Power Supply so Manufacturing an Aircraft is just a dream.

Well to be frank, this is not what I wanted to listen, I read some where in the forum that pakistan wrote software and helped in aviation package... I know its not true, thats why wanted to confirm it and thanks that you accepted that aircraft making is not childs play...

Now I hope You know why We are taking so long to make an Aircraft which has 80% of its components Indian made.

@ LCA Tejaa
i think you dont have any other work...
just sitting and trolling.. on every thread you just start how much Pakistan contributed in JF-17..:sniper:
suppose we have no contribution in it a 0% but what did this mean... that it wont be able to fight... or our missile tech is from China and N-Korea ... again if it is fired i asure you it will do maximum damage the you or any one of us cant think about it...
so in a polite way shut your BS post.. . . .
thnx but no thnx

Well to be frank, this is not what I wanted to listen, I read some where in the forum that pakistan wrote software and helped in aviation package... I know its not true, thats why wanted to confirm it and thanks that you accepted that aircraft making is not childs play...

Now I hope You know why We are taking so long to make an Aircraft which has 80% of its components Indian made.

have to admit the reporters comments were in bad taste, pandering to indian audiences probably. I doubt if he has ever seen the cockpit or even his own ****. Very poor reporting. For good Indian reporting stick to CNN-IBN, NDTV.
lol .. the stars above are the first 4 letters of the earlier word which is inside a plane. Also for good reliable newspaper from india read the hindu, indian express. some of the Op-Eds from timesof india are also insightful.

and so your have missiles tech which you try again and again some of them are tried 58 times... if you point your finger at other one points the other four point at you

@ LCA Tejaa
i think you dont have any other work...
just sitting and trolling.. on every thread you just start how much Pakistan contributed in JF-17..
suppose we have never contributed in it a 0% but what did this mean... that it wont be able to fight... or our missile tech is from China and N-Korea ... again if it is fired i asure you it will do maximum damage the you or any one of us cant think about it...
so in a polite way shut your BS post.. . . .
thnx but no thnx

I do not require your thanks either, there are other intelligent pakistani who already answered me.... So you are the one who is trolling, asking whats pakistani in JF-17 is not trolling, dont you ask for LCA? and when thats not taken as trolling, how can this be? relax dude, u chill

I wouldn't Consider developing software THE REAL THING.

and so your have missiles tech which you try again and again some of them are tried 58 times... if you point your finger at other one points the other four point at you

Missiles have to be tries before inducting, Luckly you have china which tries and gives it to u, but we poor people make it on our own and hence makes our duty to test it on our own... And may I know which missile of ours was tested 58 times??

i dont want to troll but when every now and then you asked the same question... then i had to reply

then you should do some thing for power and other good things

best of luck

Back
Top Bottom